Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4481

    Sometimes

    I've had two 3-somes.

    The first was ok. La Ruby and Jessica. Too much wiping in between. Condom switching was actually a turn-off.

    2nd was in OC. That one was hot. Yoko and mico wow! Only reason I would ever go back to california.

    Ask the booker if its a PSE double. Or if you visit one of the girls first ask her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyone here with experience seeing 2 girls at once? Was it worth it? What two would you recommend?

  2. #4480

    2 girls

    Is there anyone here with experience seeing 2 girls at once? Was it worth it? What two would you recommend?

  3. #4479
    Can someone please post or send me all the Asian websites please.

    I know about and have been to.

    littletokyolv.com

    Vegasasian. Club.

    That club that we can't say here.

    candygirlla.com

    Sodashoppe. Nl.

    Thanks.

  4. #4478

    Car service

    Quote Originally Posted by Felsen69  [View Original Post]
    Does LTLV have a drive service like VAC? If so, does the driver escort you to the door? Or drop you off in the parking lot for you to figure it out with the Booker?
    Don't know if they have one. But other agencies do. They drive you up and point you in the direction of the door.

    Also sit in the front seat. Cars don't have an Uber sign. To me it will look like a friend dropping me off and picking me up.

  5. #4477

    That Website

    Shut down about a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please share with me the site that has many Asian agencies on it listed by geographic area? I just closed the incognito tab and lost the link and can't find it. Much appreciated!

  6. #4476

    Vac

    Haven't seen many recent reports on ladies from VAC. Anyone seen Sohee or have info?

  7. #4475

    Website with multiple Asian agencies

    Would someone please share with me the site that has many Asian agencies on it listed by geographic area? I just closed the incognito tab and lost the link and can't find it. Much appreciated!

  8. #4474

    LTLV Car Service

    Does LTLV have a drive service like VAC? If so, does the driver escort you to the door? Or drop you off in the parking lot for you to figure it out with the Booker?

  9. #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    So I read there is a new agency? Called foxy models the review made it sound like a massage parlor I ama bit confused the websites does not tell you much just don't ask dumb questions does anyone have any insight on the locations and which girl to see and donations also and if they are pse also thanks in advance.
    They responded to my text with an address on Decatur. $$. 2 hhr.

    Not a fan of massage tables, so I didn't head there.

  10. #4472

    Rebeca

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl  [View Original Post]
    I just left seeing her for the hour GFE and an extra pop. She only got one out of me but god damn she gave it her all trying for the next. Cute face, lots of eye contact during some fucking stellar BBBJ with rimming and I loaded that mouth.

    Very eager to please, gave a great massage between.

    Would repeat but god damn if I hit another round while in town I kinda want to see that Latina Olga. If anyone has please let me know and dm is fine.

    As a visitor I got to say the pussy in this town is amazing!
    As a visitor, I completely agree.

    I was able to set up some time pretty easy through VAC and got to see Rebeca. Super hot and really into every aspect. One of the sexist girls I've seen in the hobby.

    We basically got started from the door. After a special shower and BT, she started with BBBJ w / Deep Throat almost ended with an early pop. Sampled daty, k9, mish, then ended with cip cg. Managed to get a second pop in after a massage and another round of k9. I've only got a short time in the area and definitely plan on going back before leaving. I'm just sad we don't have this kind of service back home.

  11. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Enthusiastic surprise?
    Meant to say enthusiasic service.

    Thank you for advice. I will stick to Incall then. Any providers that are at the top of the list I should see?

  12. #4470

    Olga

    I haven't seen her, but she has multiple solid reviews on TER. Check them out and see if she's your type. Her reviews indicate a style very similar to the KGirls.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrmikeUcla  [View Original Post]
    They advertising a Latina? Is that real? Anyone have a try know if pic accurate because damn!

    https://www.vegasasian.club/olga

  13. #4469

    Olga vegas asian club Latina

    They advertising a Latina? Is that real? Anyone have a try know if pic accurate because damn!

    https://www.vegasasian.club/olga

  14. #4468

    Foxy models

    So I read there is a new agency? Called foxy models the review made it sound like a massage parlor I ama bit confused the websites does not tell you much just don't ask dumb questions does anyone have any insight on the locations and which girl to see and donations also and if they are pse also thanks in advance.

  15. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Vegas and have a night to myself. Do any of the local agencies here deliver girls to your room? Also, are there any girls that are must see? Looks are obviously important but enthusiastic surprise is also important as well, perhaps more than looks.
    Is it worth the extra money you have to pay?? Here is my two cents about Outcalls. This is especially true with the J-Girls as they are from Japan visiting. But there are a few of the K-Girls who live in America but travel from one city to another so they have a US phone plan.

    Anyway I have noticed they are using their personal phones so they do not have an international travel plan on their phones. So the communication will be with the driver then to the booker then to the customer. So Trying to coordinate meeting the girl down in the lobby, is going to be a pain. Even the J-Girls that I have talked with during an incall session said they like Outcalls as they make more money, but meeting the customer causes a delay and usually becomes a problem as it eats into their hour session.

    Also they try not to dress too crazy to attract attention to security. They will dress nice and classy, but not slutty.

    Just be patient if you do an outcall especially if you are staying at a hotel were you need to have a card to go up on the elevator. Work with the booker who will set the meeting spot, then go down to where the booker says to meet the girl. Don't try to pick your own spot and expect and easy an quick meeting up with the girl as again the girl goes through the driver, which then contacts the booker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape