Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1744
-
12-30-23 23:11 #409Senior Member

Posts: 115Wow
Besides the one scam SA is so much better in Phoenix than Seattle. I've been a total **** on this trip.
Great gems on SA. Bunch that I know are legit that I won't have time to meet. You guys are lucky in Phoenix. And I didn't even get to see Megan because she stood me up. Haha.
-
12-28-23 00:18 #408Senior Member

Posts: 3599 time out of 10 the reason is because you are the wrong gender of what they are looking for or they have blocked you.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 21:43 #407Senior Member

Posts: 1895Odd
I get the same thing "profile not available" I'm guessing it's because either I don't have paid membership or I need I'd verified.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:16 #406Senior Member

Posts: 359Yep! The profile is a scam / catfish. It's a dude named "Mica" with a social media presence as "vapeloser", "goatedtitianx" and "SauceGoated. " That is why you should always ask for a verification video before meeting.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 12:47 #405Senior Member

Posts: 115It's not deactivated. Link goes right to profile. She says met some guys.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 11:27 #404Senior Member

Posts: 353Profile is deactivated so I couldn't see her, but if she is asking for money before you meet it is almost 100% certainty that it is a scam.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 22:32 #403Senior Member

Posts: 115Has anyone seen her
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e13ff6a02b00
I was all set to meet her until she asked me to pay for her grandma's caretaker before we meet. She seems legit. Any one have any experience?
-
12-26-23 08:40 #402Senior Member

Posts: 970It's hit or miss man, I've done SA in several states over the years and it's all the same. I've also thought about dipping my toes back in but I know it's going to result in the same, but the thrill of finding a good one is worth it sometimes. Especially with the AMPs being hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 11:30 #401Senior Member

Posts: 145Thinking about trying again but last experience was disappointing all communication stopped. Maybe I need to change my approach? Be more blunt. Some of you guys seem to have way more success
-
12-24-23 21:16 #400Senior Member

Posts: 39LOL the one time I go on here after awhile. You're very wrong but that's okay not sure why you're doing some analysis of a photo which you have 0 context.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 01:24 #399Senior Member

Posts: 359With the amount of legal notices behind her, 1/2 in Spanish, she probably works at a club. That club is probably in Tucson or Yuma or another bodertown. Also, look at the amount of lotions and soaps.
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
In front of the mirror.
-
12-23-23 01:13 #398Senior Member

Posts: 359Favorite Burner App
What is everyone's favorite burn number app? I originally used Google voice, but then I switched to "Text Free. " Silly ads every once in a while. But easy to delete and start all over again.
-
12-23-23 01:05 #397Senior Member

Posts: 359Fake Bots for lapsing members
Every once in a while I discontinue my membership in order to "catch up" with text messages and meet ups. During this lapse, I get -unreadable- messages from everyone who I have not talk to in a while. Does anyone here think that SA has local bots to get people like us to become "active members" again to pay the exorbitant prices that SA charges?
-
12-22-23 22:30 #396Senior Member

Posts: 359Interesting member
Her profile pops up very so often.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-367a38986a36
I believe we texted a while back. She says she's from Yuma and comes to Scottsdale every so often with her husband. She refuses to show any other photos except for the one in her profile. She wants a guy to meet her and her husband at an expensive restaurant pay for drinks and food. Pay for their hotel room and also wants 1 k for play while her husband watches. Not much of a sugar baby situation so I find it very comical.
Anyone else have a similar experience or have actually met her?
-
12-21-23 22:49 #395Senior Member

Posts: 573Damn you're on a roll lately. When are you going to see her?
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





