Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 43526
-
12-24-23 05:32 #39296Senior Member

Posts: 117True, and.
I agree with this sentiment. It can be good or worst. If they work together and both have good massage skills, its like one person, but if the massage skill is just average or bad, it can be distracting becaue two of them are doing different style on different part of your body. The fantasy is like a porn film where they clearly know what they are doing, but if they don't work together, its not close to that. Then then there is the talking to each in mandarin or cantonese, and goggles or laughing. And you have no idea what they are saying. Could, be exchanging cooking tips, but could be commenting on you. With one mp, she might thin the samy thoughts but it doesn't get openly into the room. The two doing one session gets them more business but also sets up for interruptions, ore leaves to answer to door, usually breaks off to take the new session. One answers the phone and texts with one hand, does a lane massage wiht the other while mp #2 keeps working on you. This is a version of distracting.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Couple more points. When they push 4-hands it is to generate more house fees and tips. Or this is where a experienced mp shows a newbie the ropes, for the massage portion and ending. Like going to a university training hospital and getting student learner, except you pay same for both. The end, again, cna be mixed depending on experience. Some times they double time the man and boys working simultaneously, but my experience has been one does the mechanics the other keeps massaging, or kissing nipples or talking your ear. All usually clothed. So you double pay and then double tip for this. If they have a ts or full shower, never had two at a time for the shower in Boston area.
Last point, is it 4-hands or 4-hand, 4-t's and 2-p's? The fantasy is 4/4/2, but they really have to trust the other girl, practice together, and are not shy about being and*d and performing with their coworker. Can happen more outside the AMP, but less so in the AMP. A good 4/4/2 outside the AMP is hard to beat, it just doesn't happen much in AMP.
-
12-23-23 16:08 #39295Regular Member

Posts: 21Hit this place up again. Arrived and nice mammason set me up with Coffee. Prob same one from Ox place. Nice easy massage then flip to BJ with a glove on. Actual glove, LOL. Did that for a bit before cfs. Had difficulty entering but eventually got there with her riding me. Nutted in bag and hung out for a bit. She typed into phone to translate and played audio thru siri. Siri said 'you have big dick'. LOL. 50 house, 1 Benjamin for the cup of Jo.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
12-22-23 22:23 #39294Senior Member

Posts: 408The rule to these places is always YMMV.
Originally Posted by GoEag
[View Original Post]
I've had providers that have said CBJ only to people, and I've gotten BBBJ. I saw a chick that worked in an HJ only establishment and got BBFS from her and took her out on a few dates outside the parlor before she moved back to Thailand. There's a lot of variance here. The longer you see someone the more likely they are to trust you / know that you aren't going to. I have like 2 or 3 providers that I see now that are like this. BBFSCIP, BBBJCIM, whatever I want. I've also seen each of them somewhere around 50-100 times and dropped $10 k-15 k+ on each of them.
In my experience MOST providers will eventually provide BBBJ, though it might take you FOREVER to get there. I think that the only one who I dropped INSANE money on and didn't ever get so much as a BJ was Nadia at RT in Weymouth (not to be confused with Deanna). I probably saw her like 100 times and never got more than a HE. Ymmv.
-
12-22-23 21:08 #39293Senior Member

Posts: 3853Four hands work if they work well together. I've had good times and the worst of times.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
The good times, massage was great. Everything was synchronized. Obviously, they practiced and it worked extremely well. The ending was fun. They took turns on who was going first, who was holding what part and what the other was doing. It was a good rehearsed session and I enjoyed every bit of it.
The bad, if there are only two working, both will be in the room and the session would be interrupted constantly. Either the phone or someone walking in. I even had one leave to take a client. There goes the four hand and I paid for it. I never returned. Had a session where the two was out of sync, one kept complaining that she was doing a double, didn't even want anything to do with the jerk and didn't bother looking at it. She absolutely hated every minute of it.
So, yes the four hand is amazing. The problem is these AMPs keep changing. If you got two ladies that work well together, next month, they're gone. I had mine at Diva Spa (called something else now) in Chinatown. Those ladies were always the same and local. I haven't been there in years.
-
12-22-23 15:26 #39292Regular Member

Posts: 24She's back (at least occasionally)
I saw her on Monday of this week. She told me she is still there working occasionally on weekdays.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 14:52 #39291Regular Member

Posts: 3Forming a bond?
Been going to the same shop for about 3 years now to see the same provider. Originally went because walking on back & PM were reported. Since going, I've been seeing this mature provider once every month or so for years, shorter / C cups / Bush. She is always the oldest one in house, so she may be Mamasan? We exchange texts on a personal line & she allowed BBFS for no extra cost after about 1.5 years (previously very hard no on that). Curious if anybody else has similar experiences of forming a bond with a provider.
-
12-22-23 11:37 #39290Senior Member

Posts: 48Dreamed I was there weeks ago and was told that Summer is back in NY due to medical reasons. Something about her back I I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by BonJovi
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 07:39 #39289Senior Member

Posts: 338Tis the season Tham Latest
732 - Jessica. Thin waify MILF with small Bs. Nice massage. Top up bottoms down for $50 / $80. Doesn't seem like more is available.
1060 - Wendy. Petite spitfire of a lady. Fully nude. CBJ in 69. Really fun $45 / $120. May do more but didn't ask this time.
32's. Lili. Medium sized MILF. Best CBJ. Spirited FS. $60 / $180. Bring your own gear.
Something for everyone. Merry Holidays my friends.
-
12-22-23 00:20 #39288Senior Member

Posts: 1645I had a great experience with a 4 hands massage at Blackstone Valley Reflexology (go south off Exit 94 of the Mass Pike) in late 2021. I wrote about it here on the Worcester "Massage Parlor Reports" board, Post #5222 on January 26, 2022, around 83 pages in. $80 for 45 minutes plus two tips at $50 per girl.
Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 20:45 #39287Regular Member

Posts: 15Update
Enam at 558 tham, asked if I could give her a massage, sure she says, off comes the clothes, brought my own oil, she loved it, just a HJ at the end.
Coco, in Newtonville, great erotic massage, slow, lots of teasing, she's a cutie, great body.
Lucy at CB tham, young, a's, good massage, very slow HJ, took her time, best in a long time, got the full hour.
Pet peeve, was giving her a massage in newton body balance, doorbell rings, she's the only one there, doorbell rings again, guys if she doesn't come out after 2 rings walk away, we're busy, she got up got dressed and went to the door, broke the mood big time.
Have fun stay safe.
-
12-21-23 19:00 #39286Senior Member

Posts: 1247Thank you
Some of you, good people, taught Emma a new skill — while kissing, she would suck in one of your lips (could be upper or lower, interchangeable) and start gently bite on it. It feels very very nice. Thank you for advancing Emma's skillset. She is like number 1 provider in the area right now.
-
12-21-23 14:22 #39285Senior Member

Posts: 17232 South
It sounds like he is describing Amy at 32's, a bit on the taller side, nice body, and only offers HJ and CBJ, it wasn't a time of month thing, she told me she never offers FS, which is unfortunate because I also found her attractive, but she gets it and is fine swapping out for another girl.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 08:43 #39284Senior Member

Posts: 2121Some of these girls are here for months straight, that time of the month has limited options on occasion. Sometimes they ask up front what your looking for and may switch girls to accommodate. If your a regular and they know what you usually get they let you know if it's available.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 08:32 #39283Senior Member

Posts: 33832's
Great job negotiating. I hate not knowing who is working and getting to pick in advance. But sounds like you got what you needed. I'm surprised she was avoiding FS. Pretty much guaranteed there. If you remember the name please post or DM so I can avoid haha.
Originally Posted by JayWalthy
[View Original Post]
Agree on CB. Love Coco's tits and Amy's P. I've gone in for a 15 minute JMO session while just walking by. Sometimes you just need that itch to get scratched. And they are totally fine with that. Skip all the BS and get to business. I usually tip 80 bc they get naked though.
-
12-20-23 14:39 #39282Senior Member

Posts: 349P-broke
Has anyone found a good spot off 139? I did some searching and please forgive me. I didn't find anything useful if anybody has some great info would love to hear about it.









Reply With Quote





