Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4903
-
12-26-23 15:26 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 77I asked about her blonde friend, and was told that the blonde doesn't do bb or Greek.
Originally Posted by KeptSilence
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 18:02 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 89Can confirm. I busted a nice nut in her ass about a week and a half ago. She's pretty talkative. She's the girl in the pics tho. I'm interested in her friend now.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 19:55 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 563Name Change?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6199530161/1
I tried to see her a couple weeks ago and she went silent. Now she's back with a new name and number.
-
12-23-23 19:28 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 563Good service, nice body, but she had a kid 9 months ago and her stomach is not that tight. She had me waiting in the parking lot for a half hour or more and kept asking the same questions while I was waiting to see her.
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 19:25 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 563I was kissing Ava's boobs, and she said that's enough after less than a minute and I only kissed one boob. BBJ is alright, tight spinner body, but definitely not GFE. She can be flaky. I also never had to wait for Dolly or Claire and they were both amazing kissers.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 13:03 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 78Aw man I missed my chance. I def would have taken the shot. Hope she comes back again.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 13:02 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 78I've always liked the service from their crew, but like you mentioned the wait times can be ridiculous. I waited 1 hour for ava one time, and 40 minutes for layla. But worth the wait imo for cute spinner girls that do bare. I never had to wait that long for dolly or claire, but maybe this crew is popular / more known now. Pimp will text no kissing or greek but they do let you kiss everywhere when you get there, def don't recommend daty though with how many creampies they take before seeing you.
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 18:26 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 41I tried to see her, but no luck. I left after waiting for 30 minutes. It seemed like I was double or even triple booked. I was waiting in my car and I saw at least 3 or 4 other guys taking pictures of the hotel.
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
With that many people going to see her, you can probably guess what the consensus is.
-
12-22-23 15:56 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 77Mercedes, the redhead, is real and looks like her pics. 6 Benjamins got me an hour with full bb & Greek. Definitely on the pricier side, but she was enthusiastic, and I had a great time.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6199302543
-
12-22-23 15:14 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 98Layla
So what's the consensus on this girl? Good service? Been trying to see her but I can't stand having to wait in the parking lot for more than 20 minutes.
-
12-21-23 19:33 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 602So when you get to the incall with Brooke, no pimps or other idiots nearby right?
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 19:28 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 67Did she leave after I posted? If she did, she's back now.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 20:44 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 493Brooke's Back
All this talk about Brooke and now she's back! But in Oceanside for now! Funny I was just in MV visiting Ava and saw Ava getting dropped off by her pimp and guess who I spotted in the backseat? Brooke! I wasn't sure at first but it really looked like it. Now I know for sure. Anyway I haven't hit her up yet. Someone find out if she changed her mind and will do bare again.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162307310
-
12-17-23 17:36 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 563Yeah, I saw her the other day. BBJ and BBFS. Kept asking the same questions and kept me waiting for around a half hour or more before she was ready, but it was fun.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 01:18 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 292The warm sensation is probably all the hot cum from the dozen of dudes that deposited their load in her before you.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






