Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 327 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4905
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3735

    Finally got Ava before she left

    Nothing new to add here just that I feel less confused about her poor communication now after read reviews on her. Did end up getting a session with her on maybe 12/21 for BBCIP. Never thought I'd go that route but I couldn't resist the little tight body in the photos. 2. 2 . Got there the first time and she had some stupid excuse about running behind cause her friend got kicked out. She kept in contact ironically and since I knew the room # I kinda posted to see what was happening. After about 2 hrs I didn't see anything besides her come out once and go back in so I hit her back and said I'm 10 minutes out if she can see me. She said yes and I waited about 9 minutes then went up. Got straight to the action and she went bbj thrn about 2 minutes in I told her it's time. She straddled the top of me and rode facing me. Started kinda hugging on me like she was enjoying it. I don't like when they get close to my face so I kinda pushed her head to the side. She let me pound from under and then she started just riding away. Maybe 5 minutes total before she could feel me starting to fill up towards the top. Soon as she said I want you to in this I immediate blasted the hallways up. Was well worth the 2. 2. Was supposed to go back a couple days later before she left and had everything set up and confirmed and then she ghosted again. Oh well at least I got my CIP once. I'll get her again when she return. Thought it was too good to be true but she's real. Same gal in the pics on her ad and same weight. Maybe 95-100 lbs. I actually really enjoyed the session I can't wait til she returns.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162415904

  2. #3734

    BBW Ava

    I'd tried to get a hold of this lady for years and she would never respond. I finally received some responses from her and then she goes silent when I try to schedule. I talked to her on the phone and she had a sexy college female sounding voice but she went silent again after I got ready and was about to be on my way. I've never had so many failed attempts with a provider. She has a profile of dirtypillows on HX and has no reviews there. She's had ads on Eros as well. Just a waste of time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7253278375

  3. #3733
    I asked about her blonde friend, and was told that the blonde doesn't do bb or Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by KeptSilence  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. I busted a nice nut in her ass about a week and a half ago. She's pretty talkative. She's the girl in the pics tho. I'm interested in her friend now.

  4. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes, the redhead, is real and looks like her pics. 6 Benjamins got me an hour with full bb & Greek. Definitely on the pricier side, but she was enthusiastic, and I had a great time.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6199302543
    Can confirm. I busted a nice nut in her ass about a week and a half ago. She's pretty talkative. She's the girl in the pics tho. I'm interested in her friend now.

  5. #3731

    Name Change?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6199530161/1

    I tried to see her a couple weeks ago and she went silent. Now she's back with a new name and number.

  6. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleScer  [View Original Post]
    So what's the consensus on this girl? Good service? Been trying to see her but I can't stand having to wait in the parking lot for more than 20 minutes.
    Good service, nice body, but she had a kid 9 months ago and her stomach is not that tight. She had me waiting in the parking lot for a half hour or more and kept asking the same questions while I was waiting to see her.

  7. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    I've always liked the service from their crew, but like you mentioned the wait times can be ridiculous. I waited 1 hour for ava one time, and 40 minutes for layla. But worth the wait imo for cute spinner girls that do bare. I never had to wait that long for dolly or claire, but maybe this crew is popular / more known now. Pimp will text no kissing or greek but they do let you kiss everywhere when you get there, def don't recommend daty though with how many creampies they take before seeing you.
    I was kissing Ava's boobs, and she said that's enough after less than a minute and I only kissed one boob. BBJ is alright, tight spinner body, but definitely not GFE. She can be flaky. I also never had to wait for Dolly or Claire and they were both amazing kissers.

  8. #3728
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    All this talk about Brooke and now she's back! But in Oceanside for now! Funny I was just in MV visiting Ava and saw Ava getting dropped off by her pimp and guess who I spotted in the backseat? Brooke! I wasn't sure at first but it really looked like it. Now I know for sure. Anyway I haven't hit her up yet. Someone find out if she changed her mind and will do bare again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162307310
    Aw man I missed my chance. I def would have taken the shot. Hope she comes back again.

  9. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleScer  [View Original Post]
    So what's the consensus on this girl? Good service? Been trying to see her but I can't stand having to wait in the parking lot for more than 20 minutes.
    I've always liked the service from their crew, but like you mentioned the wait times can be ridiculous. I waited 1 hour for ava one time, and 40 minutes for layla. But worth the wait imo for cute spinner girls that do bare. I never had to wait that long for dolly or claire, but maybe this crew is popular / more known now. Pimp will text no kissing or greek but they do let you kiss everywhere when you get there, def don't recommend daty though with how many creampies they take before seeing you.

  10. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleScer  [View Original Post]
    So what's the consensus on this girl? Good service? Been trying to see her but I can't stand having to wait in the parking lot for more than 20 minutes.
    I tried to see her, but no luck. I left after waiting for 30 minutes. It seemed like I was double or even triple booked. I was waiting in my car and I saw at least 3 or 4 other guys taking pictures of the hotel.

    With that many people going to see her, you can probably guess what the consensus is.

  11. #3725
    Mercedes, the redhead, is real and looks like her pics. 6 Benjamins got me an hour with full bb & Greek. Definitely on the pricier side, but she was enthusiastic, and I had a great time.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6199302543

  12. #3724

    Layla

    So what's the consensus on this girl? Good service? Been trying to see her but I can't stand having to wait in the parking lot for more than 20 minutes.

  13. #3723
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    All this talk about Brooke and now she's back! But in Oceanside for now! Funny I was just in MV visiting Ava and saw Ava getting dropped off by her pimp and guess who I spotted in the backseat? Brooke! I wasn't sure at first but it really looked like it. Now I know for sure. Anyway I haven't hit her up yet. Someone find out if she changed her mind and will do bare again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162307310
    So when you get to the incall with Brooke, no pimps or other idiots nearby right?

  14. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I wish I would've known she was here. Anyone seen her? She's sexy.
    Did she leave after I posted? If she did, she's back now.

  15. #3721

    Brooke's Back

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Of course I remember Brooke. Barebacked at her Irvine hotel end of June, before she started posting in SD. She was rooming with a blonde named Ashley that she introduced as her "sister". Who knows? Maybe they are, or maybe just a marketing gimmick because they did try to upsell me to a doubles date. You know how some mongers have this fantasy of fucking two hot sisters at the same time. Are you one of those guys?

    Anyway the cost of doubles was much higher than if I saw them separate. They were both hot with small tits but firm perfect bodies and pretty faces. Nothing beats young hot white girls with spinner bodies that are not mutilated by ugly ink. They do command the highest prices tho. Wished they came back to the OC. They are from the PNW and I do travel up there frequently but have not come across their ads. Prob just missed them. Not sure if they still provide BBFS. Speaking of which, some action shots of the blonde Ashley below wiping my cum off her pussy LOL.

    One thing I noticed about these girls is they always have dirty feets because they walk around the incall rooms without socks! That's why I always keep mine on even when doing the deed. A lot of these girls travel with fur babies and I have stepped on dog poo before. Yuk! I simply take off the socks, throw them in the bathroom garbage bin, and walk out of there in my $600 shoes barefoot LOL. Speaking of expensive shoes, I just had a date in LA with another blonde. Her dog freaking chewed up my shoes while we were fucking for an hour. Damn, my $300 date turned into a thousand dollar date ha ha ha.

    Can also post action shots of brunette Brooke if you guys want.
    All this talk about Brooke and now she's back! But in Oceanside for now! Funny I was just in MV visiting Ava and saw Ava getting dropped off by her pimp and guess who I spotted in the backseat? Brooke! I wasn't sure at first but it really looked like it. Now I know for sure. Anyway I haven't hit her up yet. Someone find out if she changed her mind and will do bare again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162307310

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape