Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 1298 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21919

    So long 2023

    I hope 2024 is better. Although had a few good afternoons this year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2023-12-23-17-14-49.jpg‎  

  2. #21918

    Viking

    Saw this one recently only saw some vague reports of her so I figured I'd give her a shot one morning when no one else was getting back to me Good news she is the girl in the picture. Communication was good and she was ready on time. Much bigger than ad states, probably twice stated weight. Skills I would say are below but your mileage might vary. I won't be repeating, but that's just me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...t/926819679649

  3. #21917

    Curious

    Has there ever been a good report on Molly? All I remember are bad reviews. Times are tough so don't let that little head make bad decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything good to report on Molly lately?

  4. #21916

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything good to report on Molly lately?
    Looks like her pimp must like fat asses. Her pics in her latest ads show she is plumping up.

  5. #21915
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I hope I'm not violating some forum rule but this a public news release. Tjis is what happened to her.

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...d-motorcyclist
    Is she worth seeing? Any info on her?

  6. #21914

    Molly

    Anyone have anything good to report on Molly lately?

  7. #21913
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.
    I agree that her ad should specify that everything is covered. I have no problem with a lady not wanting to do BBJ. However, if she's going to charge rates in that price range, it should be clarified that she's not down with any uncovered activities. There are still plenty of guys that don't mind covered oral. If she looks like those pictures, she should still draw plenty of interest.

  8. #21912
    I hope I'm not violating some forum rule but this a public news release. Tjis is what happened to her.

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...d-motorcyclist

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.

    That first pic of her is definitely a older one, probably from when she posted in the past.

  9. #21911
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.
    That's not uncommon while being locked up. She most likely didn't have access to drugs. It that's the case I hope she stays clean.

  10. #21910
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/537730170662

    This one looks so familiar? I think she has posted in the past but I'm not sure. Anyone now anything?
    She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.

    That first pic of her is definitely a older one, probably from when she posted in the past.

  11. #21909
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.
    Truth!! Not worth it.

  12. #21908

    Not only disappointed,

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Quick report.

    Body 9.

    Face 6.

    Disappointed by CBJ only and no DFK, CFS.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9848757.htm
    I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.

  13. #21907

    Kendall Snow

    Anyone see her lately. I had asked about 8 months ago and saw her. Still good performance but body seems to be getting worse.

    Was going to stop, but she is addicting to me!

    I did reach out but did not get a response.

  14. #21906

    Angelina Silva

    Quick report.

    Body 9.

    Face 6.

    Disappointed by CBJ only and no DFK, CFS.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9848757.htm

  15. #21905
    This is Ezperanza. She was in jail for homicide with a vehicle. She was pairing up with a few different favorites and apparently now on her own. She has a FB page as well. I can send some additional info on DM. I would hate further sully her impeccable reputation on the public forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/537730170662

    This one looks so familiar? I think she has posted in the past but I'm not sure. Anyone now anything?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape