Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 27836
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23021

    Madam Kitty

    I saw Madam Kitty today. Nice hh bbfscip. Her pussy got wet.

    Totally begging me to cum inside her.

  2. #23020

    Anything goes

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    Yes. The answer is always yes. I'm not honestly sure she has any boundaries at all. She's effectively insatiable. I personally think she's also really pretty and doesn't look her claimed age in person at all.

  3. #23019
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She was banned on TNA for threatening people. She claimed it was her handler. Also, someone here said she was blackmailing him accusing him of rape.

    I got a pm from someone that doesn't post here much and they said they were going to see her last week. Maybe he can chime in here
    "She" doesn't communicate. All of her texts, posts, etc are from her handler. She's on board with him and I'm pretty sure they are in a relationship but she will do anything. She's not clean, and I doubt she tests.

  4. #23018
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    She fucks dogs apparently, so.....

  5. #23017
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She's more than okay with that from other reports. But you should research "penelope" here.

    Multiple people pissed hot after seeing her, and then she went crazy and threatening personal attacks and other shit.
    She was banned on TNA for threatening people. She claimed it was her handler. Also, someone here said she was blackmailing him accusing him of rape.

    I got a pm from someone that doesn't post here much and they said they were going to see her last week. Maybe he can chime in here

  6. #23016
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    She's more than okay with that from other reports. But you should research "penelope" here.

    Multiple people pissed hot after seeing her, and then she went crazy and threatening personal attacks and other shit.

  7. #23015

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you like them crazy and dirty, look who is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/061357643062

    Taking cum and piss on her face if you want.

    Penelope, Gypsie, Marie.
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.

  8. #23014
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruster66  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to post a link to that IG! I have looked for it with no luck.
    How is that possible? Open Instagram, search for "Lexiibanks", and she's the first result.

  9. #23013

    Even more

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you like them crazy and dirty, look who is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/061357643062

    Taking cum and piss on her face if you want.

    Penelope, Gypsie, Marie.
    Also defecating on her face. She loves it.

  10. #23012

    Kylee Kake

    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.

  11. #23011
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen Lexiibanks insta would know why.
    Feel free to post a link to that IG! I have looked for it with no luck.

  12. #23010

    Look who is back

    If you like them crazy and dirty, look who is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/061357643062

    Taking cum and piss on her face if you want.

    Penelope, Gypsie, Marie.

  13. #23009

    Ivyrose20

    So I ended up seeing ivyrose for hh not that long ago. Pussy is good but not 600 hr good. Vanessamucho mouth and pussy feel way better, and much cheaper, although I didn't like her face much so I won't be repeating with either. Remilanes pussy is way better than both those gals and cheaper. Ivyrose is cute, she's tiny but like someone else mentioned, she doesn't seem to into it, her cowgirl is good though. Anywho. Thats it.

  14. #23008

    "I was the the only one. "

    Famous words from most providers who BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    WTF! I was hoping to kerp Lexiluv206 on the downlow.

    Lolz. She told me she was nervous about doing it and I was the only one!

    Heartbtoken.

  15. #23007
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    This is my BBFS lkst for the year. Some required tips. Some were YMMV. Some were slam dunk easy.

    Please don't PM me for details unless you are providing details that won't be known on this board first. I just advise you always bring extra cash and make an offer if the initially say no in person.

    Remember you are likely texting their pimp of booker. Some have retired or gone UTR. No. I won't give out their utr contact info.
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive253  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Amanda Wonders and Katerine Galanis. Doesn't surprise me that Joey Adam's take it raw since she's friends with Amanda. I am kinda surprised to see Sexy Blair on this list. Seen her a few times all safety but would love to fill her up!
    Wow. I knew I wasn't the only one with Katerine.

    I thought I was somewhat special with Amanda Wonders. It took me a while to get her to give it up bare. I guess it goes to show they are all ok with BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape