Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1635

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel16  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Asian service here in ATL:

    https://ladys.one/usa-atlanta/asian-escort-c33

    https://www.dreamgirlsatlanta.com/asian-escorts.php#all.

    http://www.atlantapeachbabes.com/asian.php

    New to the board and perhaps this is old news, but do any of these agencies exist?

    I know about LKATL, but is there any other agency with Asian service?
    No personal experiences from me, but they look fake. Also, The peaches website doesn't work for me.

  2. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    You opened my eyes to the possibilities. Not aware of any of them.

    Dreamgirlsatlanta has Russian babes too. Anyone try them and rates?
    IDK but they never looked real to me.

  3. #1633

    Superflee Killer

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, ATL is really dead right now. The only other one that might be worth seeing is Dana, but her reviews are a little inconsistent.
    Superflee you are a killer for going in for Sara. Not sure who has the handle here but I saw thedarkknight had reviewed Sara on TER. His reviews have been pretty consistent and honest. Had a very similar experience as you. If anyone is traveling to Nashville let me know. Some solid action up there right now.

  4. #1632

    Experience in any of these agencies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel16  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Asian service here in ATL:

    https://ladys.one/usa-atlanta/asian-escort-c33

    https://www.dreamgirlsatlanta.com/asian-escorts.php#all.

    http://www.atlantapeachbabes.com/asian.php

    New to the board and perhaps this is old news, but do any of these agencies exist?

    I know about LKATL, but is there any other agency with Asian service?
    You opened my eyes to the possibilities. Not aware of any of them.

    Dreamgirlsatlanta has Russian babes too. Anyone try them and rates?

  5. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDude  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for toftt. I have been on my hiatus since the BTT bust. Got the itch and looked and looks like meh in ATL. Heading to the big D for new years. Maybe see who to play out there. Wish we had good Hispanic agency here too that was on par with the Asian ones.
    Yeah, ATL is really dead right now. The only other one that might be worth seeing is Dana, but her reviews are a little inconsistent.

  6. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sara at LK and can confirm she is NOT Remi. To be honest, I would've been happier if I had seen Remi a second time because this session was a little lackluster.

    Looks wise, she has a nice tight body. She's a slender spinner with bolt ons. Face shows a little age. I would say mid to late 30's.

    But session was lacking passion throughout. Short peck on the cheek at the door. She tells me to get undressed in the bedroom. Asks if I want a shower which I decline since I already freshened up beforehand. Then it gets a little awkward as we are undressing by ourselves. I lay her down on the bed and try some DFK to get in the mood and she says she doesn't do hard DFKs, just soft LFK.

    I try some DATY to get in her in the mood. Very emotionless throughout. Also no FIV, but she does end up with an O after a long buildup. We cover up and go straight to mish and she is shying away from DFKs. Apparently, she doesn't like to kiss that much. We try a couple positions but I just can't get into it as there's no kissing involved. I just ask for a HJ to finish off and round 1 done about 40 minutes in.

    I decide to leave early as round 2 is probably not on the table and even if it was, I just didn't have the desire to get going on due to the lack of passion. However, Sara got surprised and told me stay as there is plenty of time so we ended up just having a nice conversation for the rest of the time. It was actually a little surprising as we had more chemistry in our conversation LOL. I wonder if things might have ended up differently if we had the conversation to start.

    Overall, Sara gets the job done, but without the passion or DFKs which I like. So I would probably not repeat.

    Scores for Sara:

    Face - 7.

    Body - 9.

    Sex - 6.

    Kissing - 5.
    Thanks for toftt. I have been on my hiatus since the BTT bust. Got the itch and looked and looks like meh in ATL. Heading to the big D for new years. Maybe see who to play out there. Wish we had good Hispanic agency here too that was on par with the Asian ones.

  7. #1629

    Thank you for your review.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sara at LK and can confirm she is NOT Remi. To be honest, I would've been happier if I had seen Remi a second time because this session was a little lackluster.

    Looks wise, she has a nice tight body. She's a slender spinner with bolt ons. Face shows a little age. I would say mid to late 30's.

    But session was lacking passion throughout. Short peck on the cheek at the door. She tells me to get undressed in the bedroom. Asks if I want a shower which I decline since I already freshened up beforehand. Then it gets a little awkward as we are undressing by ourselves. I lay her down on the bed and try some DFK to get in the mood and she says she doesn't do hard DFKs, just soft LFK.

    I try some DATY to get in her in the mood. Very emotionless throughout. Also no FIV, but she does end up with an O after a long buildup. We cover up and go straight to mish and she is shying away from DFKs. Apparently, she doesn't like to kiss that much. We try a couple positions but I just can't get into it as there's no kissing involved. I just ask for a HJ to finish off and round 1 done about 40 minutes in..
    Thank you for your review. I was going to see her this weekend since there is no review on her here. But I'm glad I haven't visit her yet. I feel sorry about your experiences with Sara. I guess I will pass in her and wait for another girl.

  8. #1628

    LKATL. Sara

    Just saw Sara at LK and can confirm she is NOT Remi. To be honest, I would've been happier if I had seen Remi a second time because this session was a little lackluster.

    Looks wise, she has a nice tight body. She's a slender spinner with bolt ons. Face shows a little age. I would say mid to late 30's.

    But session was lacking passion throughout. Short peck on the cheek at the door. She tells me to get undressed in the bedroom. Asks if I want a shower which I decline since I already freshened up beforehand. Then it gets a little awkward as we are undressing by ourselves. I lay her down on the bed and try some DFK to get in the mood and she says she doesn't do hard DFKs, just soft LFK.

    I try some DATY to get in her in the mood. Very emotionless throughout. Also no FIV, but she does end up with an O after a long buildup. We cover up and go straight to mish and she is shying away from DFKs. Apparently, she doesn't like to kiss that much. We try a couple positions but I just can't get into it as there's no kissing involved. I just ask for a HJ to finish off and round 1 done about 40 minutes in.

    I decide to leave early as round 2 is probably not on the table and even if it was, I just didn't have the desire to get going on due to the lack of passion. However, Sara got surprised and told me stay as there is plenty of time so we ended up just having a nice conversation for the rest of the time. It was actually a little surprising as we had more chemistry in our conversation LOL. I wonder if things might have ended up differently if we had the conversation to start.

    Overall, Sara gets the job done, but without the passion or DFKs which I like. So I would probably not repeat.

    Scores for Sara:

    Face - 7.

    Body - 9.

    Sex - 6.

    Kissing - 5.

  9. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    I think the only way to settle this is for someone to see Sara that also has seen Remi. I might see Sara later today or in the next couple days. Will report back.
    I've seen them both and they are not the same person. Not even close.

  10. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    If Sara denies it, what is your basis for saying she is Remi? I don't think LK would falsely link Sara KGFE's TER on their site, and there is no way the agency would be unaware if it were Remi just doing a name change.
    I think the only way to settle this is for someone to see Sara that also has seen Remi. I might see Sara later today or in the next couple days. Will report back.

  11. #1625

    Why tho

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDop  [View Original Post]
    I directly confronted her about the pics and she wouldn't admit and kept claiming that is her. And then she eventually said oh that is my face photoshopped to someone else hahahha.

    Also she mentioned she has a profile with lot of reviews. I think she decided to be Sara to get more customers.
    Why did you confront her I thought it was a know and accepted fact that Asian agencies used fake pics and guys just accepted it. Confronting is just being combative to a probably 100 pound woman for no reason.

  12. #1624

    Status of these Agencies?

    Looking for Asian service here in ATL:

    https://ladys.one/usa-atlanta/asian-escort-c33

    https://www.dreamgirlsatlanta.com/asian-escorts.php#all.

    http://www.atlantapeachbabes.com/asian.php

    New to the board and perhaps this is old news, but do any of these agencies exist?

    I know about LKATL, but is there any other agency with Asian service?

  13. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDop  [View Original Post]
    I directly confronted her about the pics and she wouldn't admit and kept claiming that is her. And then she eventually said oh that is my face photoshopped to someone else hahahha.

    Also she mentioned she has a profile with lot of reviews. I think she decided to be Sara to get more customers.
    If Sara denies it, what is your basis for saying she is Remi? I don't think LK would falsely link Sara KGFE's TER on their site, and there is no way the agency would be unaware if it were Remi just doing a name change.

  14. #1622

    LK Zia

    Saw Zia in Dunwoody. Nice looking girl. Friendly and speaks pretty good English. Probably wouldn't repeat. Barely GFE and no PSE. Some light FK and not very open to DATY. No FIV either. YMMV.

  15. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDop  [View Original Post]
    I directly confronted her about the pics and she wouldn't admit and kept claiming that is her. And then she eventually said oh that is my face photoshopped to someone else hahahha.

    Also she mentioned she has a profile with lot of reviews. I think she decided to be Sara to get more customers.
    Remi is not Sara. Remi actually has a ton of reviews too. No need to become Sara to get more customers. They are not the same. Stop spreading false info please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape