Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 28066
-
12-23-23 10:11 #24421Senior Member

Posts: 299Just go to Japan
Tell us about your trip to Japan. I lived there for three years so I'd like to know where you're advising people to go. I've been all over Japan and I was never allowed access to the premier girls in Soapyland districts. Gaijin only get the fat and ugly chicks. "Health Delivery service" to a love motel, yes. That's bait and switch hell and the driver will deliver a fat chick bcos you're gaijin.
Originally Posted by LickMyBall
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 01:21 #24420Senior Member

Posts: 703Don't Waste Your Time
Was on ECB a couple of days ago with some time to spare (waste? Tried a couple of places new to me. Don't remember the names.
First one located on and. Side of ECB in the little mall where the Viet coffee shop used to be (just E. Of 54'th). Promising start: had security door and handle lock on room door. Went for HH at $35. Girl came in dressed head to tow in scrubs. Pretty decent massage, but not a hint of a tease and the towel never came off. Near the end she whispered "3 minutes left, you want to add another 30 minutes?" I've heard that upsell before, but usually accompanied with at least a hint of a tease. No thanks.
Next was a foot massage place on and. Side of ECB just W. Of Euclid. There are two places, just a couple of blocks apart. The second one is a little further West almost to Hoover HS. I had read reports of some good times at one of those places. Apparently I picked the wrong one 😒.
This place was $30/ HH. Setup typical of the foot massage places where not much else going on. Turned out to be correct. Actually a real good massage but not even a hint of a tease. There were some middle age Asians walking out with big smiles on their faces, so maybe more action if you pass the ethnicity test.
I'm done exploring for awhile. Back to my old reliable places.
-
12-22-23 17:08 #24419Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
12-22-23 14:10 #24418Banned Member

Posts: 30Greek
Oh? Never been with an AMP provider offering greek. Is it part of her standard menu items that she'll offer? Or is it a specialty YMMV item you need to ask for? Is it included or cost extra? Might be time to check that off the list, LOL! Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 13:45 #24417Regular Member

Posts: 14Cindy Gu Studio Massage (Ronson Spa)
Man I feel like the girls rotate too fast sometimes. I was hoping Lynn would still be around but was told that Cindy is here. I saw some reports earlier that's she's pretty good. So I gave her a try. Can say she's decent and does everything. She's mid 20's I think and has some nice tits. Was told that she would do everything for 140 which I think really made it feel more worth haha. Imma keep it short. Her massage is a 8/10. She gives a good rub and applies some good pressure but by no means is it super professional. But it's good enough where you feel comfortable and can relax. Her service is 9/10. Her pluses is that she gives a lot of energy and is has good technique all around in both oral and Cfs. I had a very good time and was glad I made the trip. Hope you guys have some happy endings before the end of the year.
-
12-22-23 11:55 #24416Senior Member

Posts: 185Green Spa
I've driven down ECB quite a few times but have never seen that little house tucked back there. I got no intel from all the fake review on RM (not surprising), but it sounds like YMMV / FS and seems up my alley. It all depends on who is working, but only one way to find, unless someone else knows. If I do partake, I'll report back. I appreciate the suggestion!
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 11:28 #24415Senior Member

Posts: 110Real or MM?
She sounds amazing, are those beautiful breast real or mm?
Originally Posted by Imthmpsn
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 11:01 #24414Regular Member

Posts: 26Miki at Mesa Ridge Ct (Mesa Spa)
Well I had to make a visit to this place before I left. Been having a good time checking out the other spas posted before but had to make a stop here. I already tried Anna (Big tits) and Emma (model-looking). So decided I'll try Mickey or miki? Imma go with miki since its shorter to type. Anna greeted me at the front door and I told her I wanted to give miki a try. She happily obliged and took me to my room. Gave her the house fee and she closed the door as I got ready to undress.
After laying down for a few minutes (side note. Before I'd leave my phone with my clothes but started to have it with me because it helps pass the time a bit faster.), I heard a knock and in came Miki. She's pretty short and idk if it makes her boobs look bigger but she got on a nice dress that accentuates her figure. She said hello and started giving me a massage. I tried to speak with her but she said she doesn't speak much English so I ended up just being nice and saying some short sweet words. Her massage technique is decent, started off by rubbing my back. She asked if I wanted some oils but I wasn't feeling it today but her hands are soft enough and it was enjoyable. She gives good attention to both my back and legs which is nice and then started giving me a nice tease. She does that tingling sensation with her nails that I feel like every girl does. That's when I knew it was time to flip.
She then stands up and walks over to my face and gives me a nice DFK. While her hands rubs around my nipples. She constantly makes moans and noises that just gets me excited. She then starts to give some attention to my nipples by licking them and sucking on them. Then she goes in between my legs and starts going down on my cock. I think I like small girls because they do make your dick look bigger haha. The way she looks at you as she sucks really gets me going. I had to stop her after a few seconds to get my bearings and I wanted to still fuck her. I think she could tell too as she went to get the condom and started slipping it on. She then started riding me cowgirl. I think she was trying to make the loudest slaps. I had to stop after a few pumps as we finished in missionary. Wish I could've went longer. Anyways she cleaned me up and gave me a nice peck on my way. Seems like it wasn't that busy to anna and Emma remembered me from before and all three wished me happy holidays as I went.
Would be nice to do a threesome or foursome but man idk if I can even handle all three. How the heck do you guys last long?
-
12-22-23 00:50 #24413Senior Member

Posts: 392Have you been to Green spa on ecb? I haven't been there in 3 years.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 00:39 #24412Banned Member

Posts: 58Cherry at Erma Spa
Paid house fee of 50 for half hour and was escorted to back room by my provider Cherry. She's taller, maybe 5'4", looks like like a Filipina girl because of her darker skin and larger facial features, big natural tits (Ds), kinda flat booty and a average natural looking body. She was thin, but had a thicker build because she is a taller woman.
I put down 150 on the table, she grabs it, shuffles through it and seems good with it. No issues here.
With the massage, she oiled my back and did some sort of body slide with her legs on my back. It felt great. On the flip, she did a little body slide and got my dick nice and hard before starting the BBBJ. No DT, it was decent and felt good. She couldn't fit all of it in her mouth.
Rubber on for ACG and her pussy feels really good! She's got that fat pussy that just feels really great when you fucking it. Really close to blowing my load.
Have to turn around for doggie while we both on the bed. Smack her ass a bit and pound her shit until I fill up the rubber. Really good fuck. She grabs a hot towel and cleans me up. Brings me a water. We chat a little through our phones, exchange contact info and I'm on my way.
I would definitely come see Cherry again. She seemed pretty cool and was a good fuck. The massage was great too and I might try to get a longer one next time.
I have two more reviews I've been meaning to post, but just haven't had time to write them up, so hopefully I will get them done before the weekend starts.
-
12-22-23 00:19 #24411Regular Member

Posts: 11Amy at A to Z
Went to A to Z tonight and saw Amy. The pics on here are good but she looks even better in person. Opted for the hour and got the V. I. P. Treatment. The massage was surprisingly good and everything else was even better. Will hopefully see her again soon.
-
12-21-23 22:47 #24410Senior Member

Posts: 185What a great read. Hope you get another jackpot so we can read part 2. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Nick4
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 22:25 #24409Regular Member

Posts: 3Arigato
Are the ladies at Arigato Thai Spa in PB still just old ladies or did the new management bring in better looking girls?
-
12-21-23 22:22 #24408Senior Member

Posts: 120Jamul
Won a nice (smallish) jackpot at Jamul last week. After a nice dinner in the steak house I started the drive home, just up the road a ways I passed a sign that said MASSAGE. So with some free cash burning a hole in my pocket, I had to take a look.
Fairly private parking at the end of the parking lot. It didn't look too busy from the outside. I entered and waited a short bit for one of the ladies to come out of a back room. A little spinner in a cute summer dress that showed a lot of leg (lot of leg on a short girl.). The dress gave her a plus on the cute factor that a couple more drinks at dinner would have improved. I'd guess late forties and some flavor of Indochinese. But for a. 6/ hr house fee, I thought maybe the massage might be ok. And it was. Just ok. But more on that later.
As I'm undressing, she comes back into the room. She puts her arm around me and tells me I need to wait 15 minutes. Fine, but I'm not getting the wow factor yet. It did get me a chance to grab her butt and see if she was wearing panties under the dress. Sadly, she was.
After about 15 minutes and a quick power nap, she comes back it and starts the massage. No mad skills, but fairly relaxing. The door bell chime starts going off and she starts to answer, then comes back. Intel update: must be at least two girls working there. Turns out there was and I got the better looking of the two.
While she's working the back, she's straddling my head, so I take the opportunity to work the kinks out of my fingers. No hand slap. No awkward gasps. Things are looking up. And then dramatically come crashing down. Just before the flip, she dumps what felt like a cup of oil on the boys and starts playing with them. I figured after oiling them up so much, she wasn't going to lick it off. She told me to flip over and immediately started the one handed dice roll. Panties stayed in place (lacy granny panties), but the bra came apart somehow under the dress. A- cup boobies and big nips. No surprise.
Afterwards she finished with a lackluster neck and head massage and brought me a small bottled water. Tipped. 6 and out the door with a Earn a Free Massage Card. Could there be more? Maybe. Would I go back? Maybe. Will they need to up their game once the hotel is built at Jamul? Possibly.
-
12-21-23 21:44 #24407Senior Member

Posts: 254Tl; Dr
Too Long, Didn't Read. So how much was the HF & Extra Tip??
Originally Posted by Splash619
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



