Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1750
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    With the amount of legal notices behind her, 1/2 in Spanish, she probably works at a club. That club is probably in Tucson or Yuma or another bodertown. Also, look at the amount of lotions and soaps.

    In front of the mirror.
    LOL the one time I go on here after awhile. You're very wrong but that's okay not sure why you're doing some analysis of a photo which you have 0 context.

  2. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Have a girl that I myself have not seen yet. But has mentioned on here. She's 19 and looking for some fast cash. She says 300 for BBFS. Not sure if cip is on the menu. Seniors. Only DM. She sounds like wants to meet like now.
    With the amount of legal notices behind her, 1/2 in Spanish, she probably works at a club. That club is probably in Tucson or Yuma or another bodertown. Also, look at the amount of lotions and soaps.

    In front of the mirror.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 11.17.56 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #398

    Favorite Burner App

    What is everyone's favorite burn number app? I originally used Google voice, but then I switched to "Text Free. " Silly ads every once in a while. But easy to delete and start all over again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6430.jpg‎  

  4. #397

    Fake Bots for lapsing members

    Every once in a while I discontinue my membership in order to "catch up" with text messages and meet ups. During this lapse, I get -unreadable- messages from everyone who I have not talk to in a while. Does anyone here think that SA has local bots to get people like us to become "active members" again to pay the exorbitant prices that SA charges?

  5. #396

    Interesting member

    Her profile pops up very so often.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-367a38986a36

    I believe we texted a while back. She says she's from Yuma and comes to Scottsdale every so often with her husband. She refuses to show any other photos except for the one in her profile. She wants a guy to meet her and her husband at an expensive restaurant pay for drinks and food. Pay for their hotel room and also wants 1 k for play while her husband watches. Not much of a sugar baby situation so I find it very comical.

    Anyone else have a similar experience or have actually met her?

  6. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Have a girl that I myself have not seen yet. But has mentioned on here. She's 19 and looking for some fast cash. She says 300 for BBFS. Not sure if cip is on the menu. Seniors. Only DM. She sounds like wants to meet like now.
    Damn you're on a roll lately. When are you going to see her?

  7. #394

    19 yo old blonde.

    Have a girl that I myself have not seen yet. But has mentioned on here. She's 19 and looking for some fast cash. She says 300 for BBFS. Not sure if cip is on the menu. Seniors. Only DM. She sounds like wants to meet like now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0254.jpg‎   IMG_0257.jpg‎   IMG_0260.jpg‎   IMG_0262.jpg‎  

  8. #393

    Another scammer

    This one is on WYP. Haven't seen her on Seeking yet. Photos are of a Instagram model from southeast Asia. Scammer wants way too much personal info right away.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rK3NWJjZvO92xL

  9. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Scammer with stolen conten avoid.
    Thank you. I'm Always skeptical of women who have a minimal amount of photos and photos that are taken in the same location. Every girl I know take thousands of photos a year.

  10. #391
    Scammer with stolen conten avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231220_111518_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231220_111522_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231220_111520_Seeking.jpg‎  

  11. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a few profiles now and they just bring up random items in google.

    Appreciate the insight though.
    To find the picture after you right click (and select the full image area with the lense) you have select "Find Image Source" at the top of the first results otherwise all you will see are clothing items for sale on the results or other non relevant items. Sounds like you may have missed this step, either way from my experience I get about a 10-20% hit rate on profiles for the ones that I am talking to.

  12. #389

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearcher  [View Original Post]
    Right click the photo and select "search google for image" or "search the web for image" whatever works for your browser.
    I've tried a few profiles now and they just bring up random items in google.

    Appreciate the insight though.

  13. #388

    Courtney and Megan (plain jane)

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Lesson learned.
    Do continue sharing, I think there will be a few bad apples, but not sharing defeats the purpose of why we are here. Maybe the pics and too much details (such as BBFS) can be cut out as it could be YMMV.

    Thanks to you, I met both of them and had a good time and both were sweet and I enjoyed their company and I believe they did as well. I do plan to get a SA membership as I am sold there are a few good ones and would love to share info, but restrict the details in the public forums.

    I do have a few regulars that do bbfscip with me. But do not do even advertise BBBJ in their ads. So there is a YMMV that we have to watch out when reviewing.

    Thanks everyone who are sharing, I review BBFS girls only if they are open about it, if not, certain activities are redacted in my reviews. There are several AMP girls that do bbfscip and outcall. Have shared a few with select members. Just can't out them as it will lead to everyone excepting bbfscip. Do lets share, but be a bit careful in what we put in public.

  14. #387
    Any Intel on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231219_094158_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231219_094152_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231219_094147_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231219_094154_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231219_094149_Seeking.jpg‎  


  15. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes I don't get it either, if it's a guy most likely trying to score brownie points with her. BUT could be a girl too just looking out. Who knows.
    Yeah man, some dudes are just whack, it amazes me how many guys could fuck up a wet dream but they are out there. It's hard to share info because some dudes on here have no game and just fuck shit up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape