Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1742
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #407

    Odd

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    It's not deactivated. Link goes right to profile. She says met some guys.
    I get the same thing "profile not available" I'm guessing it's because either I don't have paid membership or I need I'd verified.

  2. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e13ff6a02b00

    I was all set to meet her until she asked me to pay for her grandma's caretaker before we meet. She seems legit. Any one have any experience?
    Yep! The profile is a scam / catfish. It's a dude named "Mica" with a social media presence as "vapeloser", "goatedtitianx" and "SauceGoated. " That is why you should always ask for a verification video before meeting.

  3. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Profile is deactivated so I couldn't see her, but if she is asking for money before you meet it is almost 100% certainty that it is a scam.
    It's not deactivated. Link goes right to profile. She says met some guys.

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e13ff6a02b00

    I was all set to meet her until she asked me to pay for her grandma's caretaker before we meet. She seems legit. Any one have any experience?
    Profile is deactivated so I couldn't see her, but if she is asking for money before you meet it is almost 100% certainty that it is a scam.

  5. #403

    Has anyone seen her

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e13ff6a02b00

    I was all set to meet her until she asked me to pay for her grandma's caretaker before we meet. She seems legit. Any one have any experience?

  6. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying again but last experience was disappointing all communication stopped. Maybe I need to change my approach? Be more blunt. Some of you guys seem to have way more success
    It's hit or miss man, I've done SA in several states over the years and it's all the same. I've also thought about dipping my toes back in but I know it's going to result in the same, but the thrill of finding a good one is worth it sometimes. Especially with the AMPs being hit or miss.

  7. #401
    Thinking about trying again but last experience was disappointing all communication stopped. Maybe I need to change my approach? Be more blunt. Some of you guys seem to have way more success

  8. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    With the amount of legal notices behind her, 1/2 in Spanish, she probably works at a club. That club is probably in Tucson or Yuma or another bodertown. Also, look at the amount of lotions and soaps.

    In front of the mirror.
    LOL the one time I go on here after awhile. You're very wrong but that's okay not sure why you're doing some analysis of a photo which you have 0 context.

  9. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Have a girl that I myself have not seen yet. But has mentioned on here. She's 19 and looking for some fast cash. She says 300 for BBFS. Not sure if cip is on the menu. Seniors. Only DM. She sounds like wants to meet like now.
    With the amount of legal notices behind her, 1/2 in Spanish, she probably works at a club. That club is probably in Tucson or Yuma or another bodertown. Also, look at the amount of lotions and soaps.

    In front of the mirror.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 11.17.56 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #398

    Favorite Burner App

    What is everyone's favorite burn number app? I originally used Google voice, but then I switched to "Text Free. " Silly ads every once in a while. But easy to delete and start all over again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6430.jpg‎  

  11. #397

    Fake Bots for lapsing members

    Every once in a while I discontinue my membership in order to "catch up" with text messages and meet ups. During this lapse, I get -unreadable- messages from everyone who I have not talk to in a while. Does anyone here think that SA has local bots to get people like us to become "active members" again to pay the exorbitant prices that SA charges?

  12. #396

    Interesting member

    Her profile pops up very so often.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-367a38986a36

    I believe we texted a while back. She says she's from Yuma and comes to Scottsdale every so often with her husband. She refuses to show any other photos except for the one in her profile. She wants a guy to meet her and her husband at an expensive restaurant pay for drinks and food. Pay for their hotel room and also wants 1 k for play while her husband watches. Not much of a sugar baby situation so I find it very comical.

    Anyone else have a similar experience or have actually met her?

  13. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Have a girl that I myself have not seen yet. But has mentioned on here. She's 19 and looking for some fast cash. She says 300 for BBFS. Not sure if cip is on the menu. Seniors. Only DM. She sounds like wants to meet like now.
    Damn you're on a roll lately. When are you going to see her?

  14. #394

    19 yo old blonde.

    Have a girl that I myself have not seen yet. But has mentioned on here. She's 19 and looking for some fast cash. She says 300 for BBFS. Not sure if cip is on the menu. Seniors. Only DM. She sounds like wants to meet like now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0254.jpg‎   IMG_0257.jpg‎   IMG_0260.jpg‎   IMG_0262.jpg‎  

  15. #393

    Another scammer

    This one is on WYP. Haven't seen her on Seeking yet. Photos are of a Instagram model from southeast Asia. Scammer wants way too much personal info right away.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rK3NWJjZvO92xL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape