Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 736 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 11029
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8104
    Quote Originally Posted by Player99  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I've seen her in August.

    Her breasts are slightly smaller than how they look in the pics, other than that what you see is what you get. I'm pretty happy with the meeting.
    Yup, I decided to take a chance and see her last week. She was great. Sweet chick who really wants to please and is not afraid to let loose during the session.

  2. #8103

    Betty Boom

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Following.

    I'm interested as well. I'm sure the pics are photoshopped, but would be good to know to what extent.
    She is legit. I've seen her in August.

    Her breasts are slightly smaller than how they look in the pics, other than that what you see is what you get. I'm pretty happy with the meeting.

  3. #8102

    Lacy

    I don't think so, this Lacy is on Tryst, mentioned with links to other threads a few pageback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Lacy with the bolt on breast and she has the tattoo around her vagina? If so I agree, she was fun, loved her big ass, BBFS. She was cool and fun but I too felt her rates were a bit high and would rather explore elsewhere. But she was legit. I have review and pictures somewhere on this thread. Nice lady.

  4. #8101

    Lacy / tattoo on kitty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    In response to some PMs, here are more details:

    The first time was better than the second. We chatted for a while, undressed, then gave me an enthusiastic BBJ, with lots of ball and ass licking, all her initiative, she loved it! Camel sliding and making out, CG, mish, and doggy. I slid in just the tip a few times, but she just says "get out of me" with a giggle. DATY with FIV made her cum a few times. Eventually she got the cover and I fucked her for a while, from front and back. She came a few more times, she responded well to my cock hitting her g-spot. I came in mish, ripping the cover off and finishing on her belly. She loved it, and cleaned my cum off her belly by eating it off her fingers.

    Round two was even better. After a bit of a rest we started with some LFK and camel sliding. Eventually she was on her back with my cock rubbing her clit. At first she seemed to hesitate, but as I slowly entered her, she allowed me deeper with each thrust until I was fully inside her, bare. I came pretty quick, this time deep inside her as we looked into each other's eyes.

    Why won't I likely repeat? For one thing, her little dog is annoying. Barking, scratching at the door, trying to get in and on the bed. She doesn't seem to mind, I had to ask to kick him out. Another thing, while those pics are 100% her and recent, she is working hard to suck in her belly. She's not really fat, just soft with a little gut. Fore her price I want a toned body. Lastly, our second time was not near as fun. Not bad, just nothing special, and no BBFS and no MSOG, just typical DFKBBJCFS. Still better than average, but not worth repeating for that price.
    Are you referring to Lacy with the bolt on breast and she has the tattoo around her vagina? If so I agree, she was fun, loved her big ass, BBFS. She was cool and fun but I too felt her rates were a bit high and would rather explore elsewhere. But she was legit. I have review and pictures somewhere on this thread. Nice lady.

  5. #8100
    Quote Originally Posted by Orginallos  [View Original Post]
    I think I have been seeing this girl. Your link isn't working but your description of her is exactly the girl that I am seeing right now just turned 22 in November petite light skin ebony a few tattoos has fake eyelashes and nails super duper tight horrible b* LOL but her p* is tighter than anything I have ever experienced. And yes she is here in Spokane.
    And a bunch more guys been seeing her (not me). She's been around. And around.

  6. #8099

    Lacy

    In response to some PMs, here are more details:

    The first time was better than the second. We chatted for a while, undressed, then gave me an enthusiastic BBJ, with lots of ball and ass licking, all her initiative, she loved it! Camel sliding and making out, CG, mish, and doggy. I slid in just the tip a few times, but she just says "get out of me" with a giggle. DATY with FIV made her cum a few times. Eventually she got the cover and I fucked her for a while, from front and back. She came a few more times, she responded well to my cock hitting her g-spot. I came in mish, ripping the cover off and finishing on her belly. She loved it, and cleaned my cum off her belly by eating it off her fingers.

    Round two was even better. After a bit of a rest we started with some LFK and camel sliding. Eventually she was on her back with my cock rubbing her clit. At first she seemed to hesitate, but as I slowly entered her, she allowed me deeper with each thrust until I was fully inside her, bare. I came pretty quick, this time deep inside her as we looked into each other's eyes.

    Why won't I likely repeat? For one thing, her little dog is annoying. Barking, scratching at the door, trying to get in and on the bed. She doesn't seem to mind, I had to ask to kick him out. Another thing, while those pics are 100% her and recent, she is working hard to suck in her belly. She's not really fat, just soft with a little gut. Fore her price I want a toned body. Lastly, our second time was not near as fun. Not bad, just nothing special, and no BBFS and no MSOG, just typical DFKBBJCFS. Still better than average, but not worth repeating for that price.

  7. #8098
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    So I received an invitation to try meeting NiniMarie again after several disastrous attempts. I like her pics and she was nice about it, so I decided to try one last time. She told me in what general area she was going to be, so this time rather than engage in the entire back-and-forth, I showered and then just went to that location and told her I was nearby. She sent her hotel and room information and off I went.

    She was talkative when I arrived, easy-going. Tiny, young, told me she was 19 and traveling around the area from Spokane. She told me how much she wanted regulars. We started to talk about getting down to business and I verified the service to which she'd agreed. She was fine with BB, no problem, but she didn't want to "suck on it" and she told me that she normally "doesn't do that". I thought that was really pretty odd so I asked her what she did with other dates and she said they'd she'd usually handjob until they were up. Yeah, sure. I also mentioned to her that I was cut just in case she were concerned about that during BB. She asked me what "cut" meant. I told her "snipped, vasectomy. Do you know what any of these terms mean?" She looked at me really confused. So I asked if she would let me go down on her and she didn't know what that meant so I had to explain that to her. She said, "I don't usually do that. I don't like it". At that point I began to get a really odd feeling, something was completely wrong and off. I told her that I wasn't comfortable going forward with the date and wanted to leave. She looked as if she could care less. I threw a couple of $20's at her and beat-feet the hell out of there.
    I think I have been seeing this girl. Your link isn't working but your description of her is exactly the girl that I am seeing right now just turned 22 in November petite light skin ebony a few tattoos has fake eyelashes and nails super duper tight horrible b* LOL but her p* is tighter than anything I have ever experienced. And yes she is here in Spokane.

  8. #8097
    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    I'm in this hobby for half an year, and I have encountered providers on their period twice (relative frequency 10%) Both times, they seemed to be unaware of it when we got started. Then after some activity I saw it and I told them. They apologized, but were not willing to partially refund.
    Yeah, I guess I'm just very unlucky. On the bright side, they did give me a BJ / HJ upon request to kind of make up for it. The funny thing is, one provider even asked me to visit her again the next day.

  9. #8096
    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    I'm in this hobby for half an year, and I have encountered providers on their period twice (relative frequency 10% Both times, they seemed to be unaware of it when we got started. Then after some activity I saw it and I told them. They apologized, but were not willing to partially refund.

    Any experience with that?
    Just to let you know. I've been doing this for more than 30 years. In the United States, it has not happened to me once. In other countries, where they are much more amateur, it's happened about a dozen times, all of them gave me my money back.

  10. #8095
    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    I'm in this hobby for half an year, and I have encountered providers on their period twice (relative frequency 10% Both times, they seemed to be unaware of it when we got started. Then after some activity I saw it and I told them. They apologized, but were not willing to partially refund.

    Any experience with that?
    They know, you got took! It happens. Your money is in Tyrone's saggy ass pants pocket.

  11. #8094

    Partial Refunds

    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    I'm in this hobby for half an year, and I have encountered providers on their period twice (relative frequency 10% Both times, they seemed to be unaware of it when we got started. Then after some activity I saw it and I told them. They apologized, but were not willing to partially refund.

    Any experience with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that it is more likely that the girl will volunteer to detail your car than give you a refund under any circumstance. Refunds won't ever happen unless you demand it and you should expect them to get shitty about it when you do.

    Use your own judgement about whether it is worth the effort or risk to get a refund. For myself, it never is.
    I typically use every tactic available to pay at the end of the appointment. 99% of the time, I get away with that. Not that it helps, but it does give you some security and sense of control if the appointment goes sideways. I will say though. There have been times that I have called off the appointment early as I felt it was a total waste of my time and I have still given her the full decided donation. I just follow my gut. If I sense that this situation will turn crazy. I usually feel parting with the cash is the path of least resistance. At the end of the day I want a fun stress free time, but there are boundaries and I never want to be taken advantage of or treated like a simp.

  12. #8093

    Period

    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    I'm in this hobby for half an year, and I have encountered providers on their period twice (relative frequency 10% Both times, they seemed to be unaware of it when we got started. Then after some activity I saw it and I told them. They apologized, but were not willing to partially refund.

    Any experience with that?
    OK, so enjoy crime scene sex and get your blood wings.

  13. #8092
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    That's not exactly true (as you know) but this post is less about her or her white knight DeArmor and more about the ridiculous logic these ladies have. When you get to a certain age you can't just keep raising the prices (inflation or not) or you will have no customers left. This and the ladies who claim to be porn stars because they shot a video on iPhone with their pimp or boyfriend. Isis act like she is an influencer attending burning man. She doesn't seem to get why her business is declining. Now wants a premium add on for BBJ and another for MSOG? Never mind we are still talking CFS.
    40+12 or 11.

  14. #8091
    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    I'm in this hobby for half an year, and I have encountered providers on their period twice (relative frequency 10% Both times, they seemed to be unaware of it when we got started. Then after some activity I saw it and I told them. They apologized, but were not willing to partially refund.

    Any experience with that?
    Unless you have an established relationship with this provider you can count on never seeing any of that money coming back to you unless you forcethem. Maybe you could ask for a discount for the next visit? That could work. Maybe. Never really asked for discounts. Had some hookers offer discounts for various different reasons though. I have only had intercourse with one hooker in my lifetime that I know of for sure was on her period. She told me only after I had paid her and when I was ready for intercourse after the BJ. She was game. It hurt her. Like I was doing anal LOL. She said it was like a "stabbing feeling". I think there was blood on the condom. This was a car date and it was dark out so I just took the condom off after I finished and didn't want to inspect it. Though under the dim lighting of the street lamp it looked like there was blood on it. I.

  15. #8090

    Refunds

    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    ... They apologized, but were not willing to partially refund. ...
    My experience is that it is more likely that the girl will volunteer to detail your car than give you a refund under any circumstance. Refunds won't ever happen unless you demand it and you should expect them to get shitty about it when you do.

    Use your own judgement about whether it is worth the effort or risk to get a refund. For myself, it never is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape