Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 551 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 8261
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5816

    Finding Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadHentai  [View Original Post]
    What does Monse look like, I want to try hitting her up this weekend and I kinda don't want to ask every girl are you monse?
    Call the club to be sure she's in.

    Ask a waitress to send her over when you tip her for your drink.

    She appears.

    Voila!

  2. #5815
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I keep missing Anya at Pandoras. Is she on vacay?
    Idk. Faith rode me last time. Try her.

  3. #5814

    Joy

    How is Joy? I think she's working at the kittens and also on tna.

    On a side note, her words in the pic are pretty aggressive like "get the fk out our club with that broke ass shit" if you "can't spend no money in the club" LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1788.jpg‎  

  4. #5813

    Monse

    What does Monse look like, I want to try hitting her up this weekend and I kinda don't want to ask every girl are you monse?

  5. #5812

    Anya

    I keep missing Anya at Pandoras. Is she on vacay?

  6. #5811

    Sheila

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Short girl in a mini skirt helped me get to where I needed to be for 3/100 . When I was leaving I saw the Cuban girl Sheila. Anyone tried her in VIP yet?
    She's a hottie, very nice ass! I too was wondering what her mileage was also. I got a 3/100 from her on thanksgiving, it was a hot lap dance but I didn't push too hard since I had just finished with Monse before that.

  7. #5810

    Pandoras Asian

    Short girl in a mini skirt helped me get to where I needed to be for 3/100 . When I was leaving I saw the Cuban girl Sheila. Anyone tried her in VIP yet?

  8. #5809
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Faith has decent rates, so does Aria. Both work nights more often recently.
    Both good choice. They like wang.

  9. #5808

    Kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Well, going at night hoping for affordable FS is absolutely a noob move.
    Faith has decent rates, so does Aria. Both work nights more often recently.

  10. #5807
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveFromFrank  [View Original Post]
    Went out to the clubs last night with some friends and was quoted a rack for FS. My friend said he was only quoted 6 benjis. Maybe smelled I was a noob in the game regarding strip clubs. Think with the big head fellas.
    Well, going at night hoping for affordable FS is absolutely a noob move.

  11. #5806

    Tough game out here

    Went out to the clubs last night with some friends and was quoted a rack for FS. My friend said he was only quoted 6 benjis. Maybe smelled I was a noob in the game regarding strip clubs. Think with the big head fellas.

  12. #5805

    Monse

    I just got a great blowjob from Monse. BBBJCIM w spit. 3 songs 100. Done.

    She is really good.

  13. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadHentai  [View Original Post]
    I have to spend time with family on the holidays but am planning on a mental health break to pandoras anyone know any gals that like to party. Not like the strung outchicks on AA but just like lapdance and chill?
    That is what they do.

  14. #5803

    Party gals

    I have to spend time with family on the holidays but am planning on a mental health break to pandoras anyone know any gals that like to party. Not like the strung outchicks on AA but just like lapdance and chill?

  15. #5802

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrom  [View Original Post]
    Saw on instagram she is advertising $500 QV's. Anyone take the plunge? High on the TDL but just too much.
    She's a sweet girl but total GPS. She quoted me $1500 for an hour with her friend. Pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape