Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1086
-
12-20-23 14:01 #546Senior Member

Posts: 385You may be lucky there. Running her pics through one of the facial recognition search engines brought up this.
Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987
[View Original Post]
https://sarasotafl.mugshots.zone/hen...ot-05-12-2021/
Name search hit this.
https://www.mysuncoast.com/2019/04/1...s-parking-lot/
Would give me pause in meeting her anywhere.
-
12-11-23 16:53 #545Senior Member

Posts: 47WittyLover
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
Sorry guys, I forgot the link. This is her.
Originally Posted by Lapeno007
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 09:06 #544Senior Member

Posts: 101I had chatted with her about 3 months ago and we had agreed on 4 coins. I had similar hesitancy based on her social that she looked much heavier than the pics on the site, so I passed as I do prefer the tall slim model ones and not really into bigger girls. She did spam multiple times afterwards wanting to meet up so my guess anyone wanting to have fun with her could negotiate lower rates.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 15:51 #543Senior Member

Posts: 201Likewise. She reached out initially on Seeking. Quoted me $600 which was a hard pass based on her photos. She's been on Tryst a few months now. Initially at $700. I have seen her lower it to $500. I don't guess she is getting much interest at those price points.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 15:05 #542Senior Member

Posts: 385I'm not OP, but I image this is likely her.
Originally Posted by Flfisherman
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-ce2cfe49d1f2
-
12-10-23 13:02 #541Regular Member

Posts: 5WittyLover
Is this her?
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-d9f8724e9c0e
-
12-10-23 10:59 #540Senior Member

Posts: 385Gone pro
This one contacted me a while back, but her social media pics indicated that she's heavier than her pics, so I passed. I might have tried for 300, but wasn't even interested enough to try to negotiate.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-71ce652e3211
She's on tryst now.
https://tryst.link/escort/chloexox
Definitely not worth 600 LOL.
-
12-09-23 21:57 #539Senior Member

Posts: 651Very Interesting!
Who is "this one?" She sounds great.
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
Any photos? How does she advertise, or is this exactly that?
Dick.
-
12-09-23 14:57 #538Senior Member

Posts: 121Wittylover link
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:42 #537Senior Member

Posts: 47WittyLover
I thought I'd toss this one out to you guys as she's moving out of my area, from TN to Tampa next week. I've seen here a few times. She's real, clean, doesn't drink, dtf, can take a pounding, willing to go bare, not expensive, & her idea of date night dinner is IHOP (I'm not kidding). I know this sounds too good to be true, but try her out.
-
12-05-23 01:09 #536Senior Member

Posts: 40Any one got girls to trade
I'm going to visiting Tampa. I've seen some of the posts on here and seeing if anyone has a chick to trade.
-
12-02-23 16:03 #535Banned Member

Posts: 739Bubble Butt Ebony
Cute bubble butt ebony spinner needs some help this weekend (Saturday-Monday) in Orlando or Tampa she has been here before.
No incall, outcall only. Her photos are attached for visuals.
Active Senior Members PM for contact.
-
11-30-23 11:50 #534Regular Member

Posts: 9At least she's consistent (ly scammy)
She told me her rent was due by end of day. At 10 pm on the 17th. I mean, at least try to make some sense. Honestly, that site used to be great but is completely useless now other than some mindless entertainment if you happen to be bored.
Originally Posted by JoePumper
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 18:27 #533Regular Member

Posts: 16The legs!
In starting talks here. Any info would be appreciated. She offers her room mate in her profile, I haven't inquired about this yet. Here is her link.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ce232ad14e3a#.
-
11-09-23 13:23 #532Senior Member

Posts: 101Something for every taste on Seeking
Really have seen wide range of types on Seeking. I know some of you guys are into spinners, so go ahead and take the plunge and let me know how it goes. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-817486b1ea22










Reply With Quote





