Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 43527
-
12-21-23 08:32 #39282Senior Member

Posts: 33832's
Great job negotiating. I hate not knowing who is working and getting to pick in advance. But sounds like you got what you needed. I'm surprised she was avoiding FS. Pretty much guaranteed there. If you remember the name please post or DM so I can avoid haha.
Originally Posted by JayWalthy
[View Original Post]
Agree on CB. Love Coco's tits and Amy's P. I've gone in for a 15 minute JMO session while just walking by. Sometimes you just need that itch to get scratched. And they are totally fine with that. Skip all the BS and get to business. I usually tip 80 bc they get naked though.
-
12-20-23 14:39 #39281Senior Member

Posts: 349P-broke
Has anyone found a good spot off 139? I did some searching and please forgive me. I didn't find anything useful if anybody has some great info would love to hear about it.
-
12-20-23 14:38 #39280Senior Member

Posts: 3853Niko has been stepping aside a couple of times when I was there and she's always been my go-to girl. I get it that a new girl traveled there is trying to make money. I met the new girl a couple of times and she was pretty, massage was decent and the session was basic. Because I've seen Niko for years, she's always been really fun. But the new girl is just that, simple. I haven't been there for a bit and if I do, I'm going to try to ask for Niko and only her. Hopefully, she doesn't push me to the new girl.
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 14:06 #39279Senior Member

Posts: 1247Coco was gone for weeks. It's Emma (who is actually Enma) and Judy now. Judy rotated back approximately a week ago. The saran BJ is the max available from her. Unfortunately YuYu is gone for now.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 12:40 #39278Senior Member

Posts: 69There are a few
There are at least 3 AMPs on Beacon street in Brookline.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 11:45 #39277Senior Member

Posts: 47South Street - 2nd floor
Hadn't been in a while and was in the area and short on time so I gave it a shot. As we know, south st is pretty much guaranteed for FS. I know there is some debate as to who they are associated with. High street for sure. Same website but talk of others. I did not pick a girl, just made an appointment and it was dealers choice. The girl I got actually had a great body. A it on the taller side. Slim, nice cans. Massage was ok. Fine. Hen asked for everything. She said oh no not here. Bullshit. So I asked for a BJ. She said ok. For 200. When will these girls learn. I went to walk about well after I got dressed. She said hold on how much do you have. Gotcha!! I started at 80. I know that was not going to fly. A bit of back and forth and we landed on 120. Body was nice and she was into it. BJ was good but was really here for the FS. Took direction well. Still IMO a reliable place for at least CBJ and cfs. Had FS there a couple weeks back. Sorry, I know names are important for future use so my bad. But as we know prices are getting silly. You still can't beat CB. 40 in, 40-60 tip and out the door. Not much else available there other than a HJ but that's all you need some days.
-
12-20-23 11:32 #39276Senior Member

Posts: 2054 Hands
Every time I've been there a couple minutes into the massage the other girl comes in and asks if I want two girls. I always just say no thanks and she leaves no problem. Anyone ever TOFTT and had a good experience with 4 Hand?
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 10:40 #39275Senior Member

Posts: 180Fayette Quincy
Ended up trying the new girl here recently (well at this point, the most recent addition here. I think I mentioned she was there during my last trip there to people via PM but ended up seeing one of the regulars).
As with the other reviews here, will share all the specifics via PM to either seniors and / or if we shared intel before.
-
12-19-23 23:15 #39274Senior Member

Posts: 518Brookline on Beacon
Anyone partake in this spot ever? If so, what's cooking?
-
12-19-23 20:00 #39273Senior Member

Posts: 75Newtonville Massage
Jenny at Newtonville Massage on Washington st is a good looker and gave a nice soft massage. Just did the half hour and glad I did since she doesn't have much massage skill. Gave a nice, slow ending. Didn't try for anything more and left. 4 on top of the house fee.
-
12-19-23 19:57 #39272Senior Member

Posts: 75Blue ocean
Swung by Blue ocean last week and saw a woman I haven't seen before, unfortunately didn't catch her name. Thin with A cups and not Summer, Linda, Miya, Brandy, or either Tiffany.
Strong massage and walked on my back. No where near the massage skills of others there but average for an AMP. On the flip she went for junior and let me roam. Usual damage.
I haven't laid eyes on Summer there in ages so I wonder if she hides when folks show up. Tried making appointments with her but it's always a bait and switch. (Saw her once, wish I went more often before she got popular there).
-
12-19-23 19:31 #39271Banned Member

Posts: 180Holbrook
She is dtilloperating at this location.
Originally Posted by SouthShoreGuy3
[View Original Post]
She took the front sign down for discretion.
She got busted on Braintree years ago.
-
12-19-23 18:01 #39270Senior Member

Posts: 45I don't know where she went. Hope she comes back around.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 17:54 #39269Senior Member

Posts: 283558 main
Did Coco rotate out for good, likely to Queens?
Haven't been in a while and she was the last one I saw. Was hoping she'd stick around or maybe rotate back up again.
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 12:58 #39268Senior Member

Posts: 47Holbrook
I was driving by what used to be ninis and blue I think? House on Franklin st I believe it is. There's no longer a sign but I was wondering if they're still around and in business. The handful of times I've gone I remember it being average but it was always quiet and laid back.











Reply With Quote




