Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39291

    4 Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    I am growing tired of the 4 hand upsell. Starts immediately and requires a few assertive no's. NBD, but they need to back off especially if there are no BJ's on the menu. Time for a break.
    Every time I've been there a couple minutes into the massage the other girl comes in and asks if I want two girls. I always just say no thanks and she leaves no problem. Anyone ever TOFTT and had a good experience with 4 Hand?

  2. #39290

    Fayette Quincy

    Ended up trying the new girl here recently (well at this point, the most recent addition here. I think I mentioned she was there during my last trip there to people via PM but ended up seeing one of the regulars).

    As with the other reviews here, will share all the specifics via PM to either seniors and / or if we shared intel before.

  3. #39289

    Brookline on Beacon

    Anyone partake in this spot ever? If so, what's cooking?

  4. #39288

    Newtonville Massage

    Jenny at Newtonville Massage on Washington st is a good looker and gave a nice soft massage. Just did the half hour and glad I did since she doesn't have much massage skill. Gave a nice, slow ending. Didn't try for anything more and left. 4 on top of the house fee.

  5. #39287

    Blue ocean

    Swung by Blue ocean last week and saw a woman I haven't seen before, unfortunately didn't catch her name. Thin with A cups and not Summer, Linda, Miya, Brandy, or either Tiffany.

    Strong massage and walked on my back. No where near the massage skills of others there but average for an AMP. On the flip she went for junior and let me roam. Usual damage.

    I haven't laid eyes on Summer there in ages so I wonder if she hides when folks show up. Tried making appointments with her but it's always a bait and switch. (Saw her once, wish I went more often before she got popular there).

  6. #39286

    Holbrook

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthShoreGuy3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving by what used to be ninis and blue I think? House on Franklin st I believe it is. There's no longer a sign but I was wondering if they're still around and in business. The handful of times I've gone I remember it being average but it was always quiet and laid back.
    She is dtilloperating at this location.

    She took the front sign down for discretion.

    She got busted on Braintree years ago.

  7. #39285
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Did Coco rotate out for good, likely to Queens?

    Haven't been in a while and she was the last one I saw. Was hoping she'd stick around or maybe rotate back up again.
    I don't know where she went. Hope she comes back around.

  8. #39284

    558 main

    Did Coco rotate out for good, likely to Queens?

    Haven't been in a while and she was the last one I saw. Was hoping she'd stick around or maybe rotate back up again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15  [View Original Post]
    I first went to 558 back in April. I had Coco who was very playful from the beginning. Paid the 1 hr. She got nude & gave me a quick 3 min nuru massage to begin with the tease. With Coco, I had a non-rushed session. Meaning the CBJ, Daty, FIV, FIA lasted for at least 20 min. She finished with a scalp massage & feet massage. Total = 70 + 110. On my second visit with Coco in May, it was the same result. She earned the extra tip so this time total was 70 + 130.

    Now Emma is definitely a cutie pie. Petite body, soft boobs & a nice little ass to grab. Her playfulness is all an act that she does very well. I've learned a few Chinese words to impress the ladies as I flirt with them & try to use it to my advantage to bring the tip down a bit.

  9. #39283

    Holbrook

    I was driving by what used to be ninis and blue I think? House on Franklin st I believe it is. There's no longer a sign but I was wondering if they're still around and in business. The handful of times I've gone I remember it being average but it was always quiet and laid back.

  10. #39282

    Stoneham Natural Healing of Asia

    Had an hour with Michelle (I think I have her name right). This is the place above the Dunkin. Michelle is super cute, great body. I only get hand releases so I don't know if there's more on the menu. There could be but I have a feeling there isn't. She gives a decent massage, nothing special, she's very playful and fun and her technique isn't rushed. I will definitely be going back. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. She let me go up inside her shirt, P.S. She likes cupping, not nipple play as a helpful hint.

  11. #39281
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    I am growing tired of the 4 hand upsell. Starts immediately and requires a few assertive no's. NBD, but they need to back off especially if there are no BJ's on the menu. Time for a break.
    Four hands is overrated. Instead of one set of lazy hands rubbing you it's two sets of lazy hands you're paying for. And they always end up having a conversation with one another in Chinese when they should be focused on you.

  12. #39280
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Danny, how's your super skilled masseuse in Belmont doing? It would be good to see a review of her. Thank you in advance!
    She is good. But she is legitimate one. Who provides real massage, at least to me.

    She never tried doing anything or gave any hint so I do not know. May be you guys can find out better because you guys are more skilled in figuring out as to who does what.

  13. #39279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report.
    Danny, how's your super skilled masseuse in Belmont doing? It would be good to see a review of her. Thank you in advance!

  14. #39278

    Tranquility upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by HavingSoFun  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I was a very generous regular, the place is way too busy for me!

    It's more of a factory now!
    I am growing tired of the 4 hand upsell. Starts immediately and requires a few assertive no's. NBD, but they need to back off especially if there are no BJ's on the menu. Time for a break.

  15. #39277
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Paying Attention?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report. I am new to the scene. Can you suggest someone (masseuse) and name or address of the place either in Waltham or Watertown where I could get some good BJ and if possible good massage too. I am not into HJ as I can do it myself unless there is some good tease and massage. If not here, you can DM me.
    With all the discussion recently on 558 in Waltham, where many Posts on BJ's have been reported, I'm surprised, you haven't already made a visit there. Granted, the Posts are all over the Place, on whether CBJ, BBBJ, and BBBJCIM. As will as the Rates for these Services, 100 to 200 Tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape