Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 59499
-
12-20-23 21:04 #54264Senior Member

Posts: 96I will think of Kelly and Sunny Day every time I get a cream-filled donut!
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 21:04 #54263Regular Member

Posts: 21Helen at ML
Went to see Mia. She was off that day.
Helen is decently attractive. Nice and soft hands. Her teasing rivaled Mia's but the finish was not as good. She was easily coachable though. And after a bit it turned out to be the best ending I've had in a long time.
-
12-20-23 17:46 #54262Banned Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-20-23 17:46 #54261Senior Member

Posts: 78Let's not start that up again
That sweet hut passcode for secret backroom cupcakes cannot surface again and create mayhem on this forum please.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 17:24 #54260Senior Member

Posts: 386Sweethut
As long as you have the pass code it's awesome.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 16:51 #54259Senior Member

Posts: 113[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-20-23 16:13 #54258Senior Member

Posts: 70Sweet Hut Bakery is some good stuff.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 15:23 #54257Senior Member

Posts: 580Sunny Day
Hopefully Sunny Day opens back up. I went once and it was good. As noted it's in Cobb Co. From what I know Cobb Co spends a lot of resources in the seedy hotel areas like Delk Rd and off Barrett Parkway. Those places have a lot of illicit activities going on. I would imagine unless there is some citizen complaints they will spend their resources elsewhere. Fulton Co / Roswell got on the war path to stop "human trafficking. " I've seen a few news reports but nothing in depth about what is really going on with the Roswell busts.
-
12-20-23 14:39 #54256Regular Member

Posts: 8Tyrone / Fayetteville
Nothing in Tyrone or Peachtree City that I have found. East Coweta has gone dry too. You will leave happy at Hongyan Massage and Sun Massage in Fayetteville. I have noticed the masseuses at Han have instituted their own tip inflation.
Originally Posted by GhostRide25
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 12:11 #54255Banned Member

Posts: 48A larger tenant is moving in and taking the adjacent suites as well (Tues. Morning and juice bar). They were offered a fair compensation for the early termination of the lease. The new tenant is this outfit: https://www.sweethutbakery.com/
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 11:59 #54254Senior Member

Posts: 27Irelax
Tried to swing by iRelax today in Smyrna and all the lights and signs were off. Google has them listed as permanently closed. Anyone have any intel?
-
12-20-23 10:53 #54253Banned Member

Posts: 19Alpharetta / Roswell
Anyone have anything worth visiting? Clearly I RTFF and nothing peaked my interest. Anything worth my time? Send me a PM please.
-
12-20-23 09:36 #54252Senior Member

Posts: 327Then Answer the Question
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-20-23 09:04 #54251Senior Member

Posts: 132Seven Cartersville
Made it to Seven in Cartersville; paid 80 house fee for the hour before being able to see who was there. There appeared to be three women working ranging from mid 40's & up. One was petite and fit (for her age) with long hair and a bubbly personality. Said she was from NYC, and talked (great English) more than she massaged. Had to redirect her attention multiple times. Opted for the L2 finish for $. 8, which wasn't done well. Had high hopes based on reviews, so perhaps I caught her on a bad day. Based on the lineup I saw and performance, I will not repeat. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 08:12 #54250Banned Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote




