Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 9866
-
12-27-23 05:35 #9251Banned Member

Posts: 10362 Frauds in a Pod!
Tough Talking The Gimp (Andir aka Cheeze) and The Wimp(Moron Mattis McBragg) only because there's a Fence now, but before Cry-Baby Pussies One and Two. Plenty of Posts that prove that Point. Reminds me of that Scene from the Movie Police Academy with the 2 Moron Police Cadets, Big Tough Guys until there was no More Fence, (I'm on the end). The 2 Moron Cadets fit Andir and Moron Mattis McBragg perfectly in that Scene. You should learn how to read and comprehend Mattis, I'm not as limited as you wish, I just can't quote Posts, but can Post anywhere I want. Wishful thinking on your Part, Learn to Read MORON!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=qdxjiWz20oI
-
12-26-23 19:39 #9250Senior Member

Posts: 3853I forgot to mention that your comments reflects highly of you. The Gimp (locked up in the MassHoles with no where to post) and the Wimp (afraid to say anything now).
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Thank you for telling everyone about your special traits.
-
12-26-23 19:35 #9249Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sorry that you're too much of a pussy and a coward. Feel the nice breeze in this sanctuary my friend. Being careful with our posts lately aren't we? Get use to it buddy. And speaking of urinating, don't get upset if you haven't gotten a Golden Shower lately. The ladies think you're a freak and refuses to do it.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
I know you can't stop whining because you're locked up on a ball and chain. I'll donate several boxes of tissues from the Dollar store for you. You'll need it.
-
12-26-23 19:27 #9248Senior Member

Posts: 1247Dumbass is upset and crying
The old idiot is upset that nobody likes him.
-
12-26-23 18:02 #9247Banned Member

Posts: 1036Two Morons in a Pod!
Why am I not surprised The Gimp and The Wimp had to Comment on my Christmas Message. Wouldn't doubt that Both spent Christmas going around Peeing on Nativity Scenes. With the Mentality of a 10 year spoiled little Girl, who can get away with anything because Daddy is the Town Police Chief, it's what to be expected, I guess!
Just goes to show you how Correct I was about these Two Morons, or they wouldn't of cared to Comment!
-
12-26-23 13:48 #9246Senior Member

Posts: 1247This is actually very funny how this moron Dumbass tried to ass lick 2 board veterans, implying that he is in the same league as they are. But instead of high fiving him, the old dudes were like "who the fuck is this", totally ignoring the idiot.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 19:08 #9245Senior Member

Posts: 3853The big difference is those two Handles actually contribute, where you haven't contribute anything in 17-years. Thank you for the reminder. Go back to your cage you useless fuck.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 14:53 #9244Senior Member

Posts: 1247Yes, Crazy Lunatic is your maiden name — before you met your boyfriend Steve.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 11:59 #9243Banned Member

Posts: 1036Special Christmas Message!
A Special Merry Christmas to Ho Hunter and Meatman!
It's been 17 years since I first came on the Board with You Guys!
Many Memories!
-
12-25-23 11:01 #9242Banned Member

Posts: 1036Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all!
It was a Week ago and a Day, the Creepy Guy with the Bum Leg, who moved up from Florida 8 years ago, made his appearance at Mindful. Pushed the Old Lady out of the way and toured the Place. Shit his Pants after seeing 2 Pics in the Front Rooms, and sped away in his Certified PreOwned Black BMW X4 M Competition which he recently purchased. Thank God he got rid of the White Charger SE and riding in Style now. The Homeless People sitting across the street at Dunkin Dunuts were impressed.
I want to thank this Crazy Lunatic for giving me an idea for a Christmas Gift. Purchased the same Pic for the 3rd Room as a Christmas Gift. It's Titled "Sssshhh" By Deborah Azzopardi. Pic of Woman's lower Face with her Index Finger to her Lips, making the "Sssshhh" sound. (See Attached). At least Something Good came out of it!
Strange how coincidentally, 8 years ago, all these Characters starting appearing on the Boston Threads.
-
12-20-23 15:40 #9241Senior Member

Posts: 1247I normally don't cite my own posts, but here is what I posted to the massage thread regarding someone's experience at Mindful.
I don't see anything offensive here. But I might be not sensitive enough of course.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 11:32 #9240Banned Member

Posts: 1036In the Doghouse
Fuckwad and Dickwad are such Harsh Terms. I'm hated because I found the glitch in the Software for the "Admin Ignore", which I informed Management, and I point out the Bullshit. I'm willing to take Criticism from fellow Members, but it is evident they can't and Cry like Babies to Management. I would think if the Criticism is allowed to continue uncensored in the Massholes Thread, that would generate many many Posts and benefit Ad Revenue.
For example: Andir posted in the Massage Review Thread questioning my "Sticking with Mindful". I didn't see it at first, then saw it and ignored it. He brought it into the Massholes Thread with the accusation I was lying. In the end, It was shown he was the Liar, and I was the Truthful One. Look how many Posts that generated! Cha Ching!
Just some Thoughts!
-
12-20-23 02:34 #9239Banned Member

Posts: 1036[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
You ae no longer permitted to quote and comment other members posts, you have been informed of this,. You're not allowed to do that because you're a serious dickwad that thinks it's your place to review the reviews on this forum. The next time you quote another post I'm banning you.
To all you guys who can't stand this fuckwad, if he quotes and comments another post report it and I will ban him.
A2
-
12-19-23 19:53 #9238Senior Member

Posts: 784Wiseass I didn't have a cover she put on a magnum from a yellow wrapper.
I'm not that size but that's what she had.
-
12-19-23 12:32 #9237Banned Member

Posts: 1036Another Fiction Writer!
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.










Reply With Quote





