Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 59516
-
12-20-23 09:04 #54251Senior Member

Posts: 132Seven Cartersville
Made it to Seven in Cartersville; paid 80 house fee for the hour before being able to see who was there. There appeared to be three women working ranging from mid 40's & up. One was petite and fit (for her age) with long hair and a bubbly personality. Said she was from NYC, and talked (great English) more than she massaged. Had to redirect her attention multiple times. Opted for the L2 finish for $. 8, which wasn't done well. Had high hopes based on reviews, so perhaps I caught her on a bad day. Based on the lineup I saw and performance, I will not repeat. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 08:12 #54250Banned Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-20-23 05:26 #54249Banned Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 23:10 #54248Senior Member

Posts: 225Messaged Kelly this evening
She said their sign coming down, comment about being in a new location come January and giving me her contact # was due to the location closing. I'll ask if she knows why when I see her next.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 22:16 #54247Banned Member

Posts: 48[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 22:14 #54246Banned Member

Posts: 48I already knew that.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
Yes, I knew that too.
I also know why Sunny Day got booted.
Any more questions?
-
12-19-23 22:08 #54245Banned Member

Posts: 48Yes. It looked good last time I was there which was fairly recent.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 21:02 #54244Senior Member

Posts: 119Li Massage has been a total hit and miss for me. I've asked for Alice TWICE and gotten other people. First time I got Vennsa was gave a good massage and ending. Last visit I could not understand what the girl was saying but her massage sucked ass and not in a good. Not a good ending either.
Originally Posted by YoungLegend
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 20:31 #54243Senior Member

Posts: 119Are you serious both shops are closed down? WTF.
Originally Posted by Desperado2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 20:24 #54242Senior Member

Posts: 327Idiots Rule
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 18:39 #54241Senior Member

Posts: 113Let me know what you find. I've been wanting to try this spot.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 18:06 #54240Senior Member

Posts: 225Must be new here.
Don't need to read too far back in the threads to know that Roswell shops have been the target of Uncle LEO's massive "human trafficking" clean-up efforts, so doubt you'll get much other than a straight-up massage, if you can find a massage place that's still open / re-opened for business.
Originally Posted by EndOfLine
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
12-19-23 18:01 #54239Senior Member

Posts: 225Is 1st across the street from Wal-Mart.
Behind where the lawn mower shop used to be? Hope they have better looking talent than when I 'stopped in for a card' not long after they opened.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 18:01 #54238Banned Member

Posts: 129[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 17:57 #54237Senior Member

Posts: 225Tried iSpa today. Can confirm.
They didn't answer the phone yesterday. Today, doors locked and no sign lit.
Originally Posted by Desperado2000
[View Original Post]
I was just at Sunny the end of last week and saw Kelly. When I left, there was a sign company removing the sign over the entrance, so not sure if that was an omen. She also hinted that she might be at another location after the new year, but didn't say where for sure.










Reply With Quote





