Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 59472
-
12-19-23 20:24 #54237Senior Member

Posts: 327Idiots Rule
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 18:39 #54236Senior Member

Posts: 113Let me know what you find. I've been wanting to try this spot.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 18:06 #54235Senior Member

Posts: 225Must be new here.
Don't need to read too far back in the threads to know that Roswell shops have been the target of Uncle LEO's massive "human trafficking" clean-up efforts, so doubt you'll get much other than a straight-up massage, if you can find a massage place that's still open / re-opened for business.
Originally Posted by EndOfLine
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
12-19-23 18:01 #54234Senior Member

Posts: 225Is 1st across the street from Wal-Mart.
Behind where the lawn mower shop used to be? Hope they have better looking talent than when I 'stopped in for a card' not long after they opened.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 18:01 #54233Banned Member

Posts: 129[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 17:57 #54232Senior Member

Posts: 225Tried iSpa today. Can confirm.
They didn't answer the phone yesterday. Today, doors locked and no sign lit.
Originally Posted by Desperado2000
[View Original Post]
I was just at Sunny the end of last week and saw Kelly. When I left, there was a sign company removing the sign over the entrance, so not sure if that was an omen. She also hinted that she might be at another location after the new year, but didn't say where for sure.
-
12-19-23 17:47 #54231Banned Member

Posts: 48[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-19-23 17:41 #54230Banned Member

Posts: 48RTFF over the last 2 months to get an idea.
Originally Posted by EndOfLine
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 15:21 #54229Regular Member

Posts: 2First Report
Been on here for a while now. I never ask the name that's why I never posted LOL.
But I'll give a few of my experiences. All of these happened within the last year or so.
Li Massage. Obviously I saw Alice a few times this year she is pound for pound (Literally).
The best thing smoking in the Atlanta area. Big beautiful triple Ds & a pretty decent massage.
Perfect blend of sensual & therapeutic with an enthusiastic ending (Never met someone who loves their job so much).
I'm not a big tipper but I always take care of her.
Massage Legend. Hit or Miss here. I've come here & gotten a great experience then others not so great.
Recently went to see Mia she's petite with a pretty face no ass or tits which I hate but at least she's cute.
The massage was decent incredible teasing & she takes direction well so ending was good too. Like I said everybody pretty.
Much get the standard tip from me unless they blow my mind. Also I saw a girl here earlier this year I think her name was Lisa.
BIG ass fake pornstar tits they were nice but she was annoying af LOL kept negotiating to pull them out told her what she was getting.
She said that wasn't enough (I don't lie) but somehow I convinced her to take them out but only for like 30 seconds then she put them back up.
Think that was her tactic to get a bigger tip but didn't work the image was already in my head LOL anybody else seen her before? Feel like she was.
Only there for a second.
All I'll have for right now as my introduction but I'll have more work for you guys in the future as I'm just now getting back into the hobby after a long break.
Be safe my boys.
-
12-19-23 15:10 #54228Banned Member

Posts: 48I've got plenty of info.
Originally Posted by AvaFan77
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 15:08 #54227Banned Member

Posts: 19Will be in Roswell / Alpharetta area
Can anyone recommend a good FS spot in the area. Shoot me a PM if anyone has anything worth sharing.
-
12-19-23 15:08 #54226Banned Member

Posts: 48The real dirt, are you serious? Anyone with a single brain cell (not zero) can see what's going on here, but I guess your the exception.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 14:03 #54225Senior Member

Posts: 327Hmmmm
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 13:41 #54224Banned Member

Posts: 48Head to the other end of J. Ferry just before Shallowford rd to 1st Massage.
Originally Posted by JustInTime20
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 12:07 #54223Senior Member

Posts: 155Jasmin
Jasmin is at Origin my friend.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





