Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 59484
-
12-20-23 11:59 #54249Senior Member

Posts: 27Irelax
Tried to swing by iRelax today in Smyrna and all the lights and signs were off. Google has them listed as permanently closed. Anyone have any intel?
-
12-20-23 10:53 #54248Banned Member

Posts: 19Alpharetta / Roswell
Anyone have anything worth visiting? Clearly I RTFF and nothing peaked my interest. Anything worth my time? Send me a PM please.
-
12-20-23 09:36 #54247Senior Member

Posts: 327Then Answer the Question
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-20-23 09:04 #54246Senior Member

Posts: 132Seven Cartersville
Made it to Seven in Cartersville; paid 80 house fee for the hour before being able to see who was there. There appeared to be three women working ranging from mid 40's & up. One was petite and fit (for her age) with long hair and a bubbly personality. Said she was from NYC, and talked (great English) more than she massaged. Had to redirect her attention multiple times. Opted for the L2 finish for $. 8, which wasn't done well. Had high hopes based on reviews, so perhaps I caught her on a bad day. Based on the lineup I saw and performance, I will not repeat. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 08:12 #54245Banned Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-20-23 05:26 #54244Banned Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 23:10 #54243Senior Member

Posts: 225Messaged Kelly this evening
She said their sign coming down, comment about being in a new location come January and giving me her contact # was due to the location closing. I'll ask if she knows why when I see her next.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 22:16 #54242Banned Member

Posts: 48[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 22:14 #54241Banned Member

Posts: 48I already knew that.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
Yes, I knew that too.
I also know why Sunny Day got booted.
Any more questions?
-
12-19-23 22:08 #54240Banned Member

Posts: 48Yes. It looked good last time I was there which was fairly recent.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 21:02 #54239Senior Member

Posts: 117Li Massage has been a total hit and miss for me. I've asked for Alice TWICE and gotten other people. First time I got Vennsa was gave a good massage and ending. Last visit I could not understand what the girl was saying but her massage sucked ass and not in a good. Not a good ending either.
Originally Posted by YoungLegend
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 20:31 #54238Senior Member

Posts: 117Are you serious both shops are closed down? WTF.
Originally Posted by Desperado2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 20:24 #54237Senior Member

Posts: 327Idiots Rule
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 18:39 #54236Senior Member

Posts: 113Let me know what you find. I've been wanting to try this spot.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 18:06 #54235Senior Member

Posts: 225Must be new here.
Don't need to read too far back in the threads to know that Roswell shops have been the target of Uncle LEO's massive "human trafficking" clean-up efforts, so doubt you'll get much other than a straight-up massage, if you can find a massage place that's still open / re-opened for business.
Originally Posted by EndOfLine
[View Original Post]
Good luck.











Reply With Quote





