Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 28066
-
12-21-23 00:36 #24406Senior Member

Posts: 30Annie at Erma
Met Annie in the hallway and she looked stunning with her mammoth titties in her white skimpy dress. She has a nice and tone framed which even made her titties pop out even more. Pale and smooth skin. Her English is limited but she understands of the language enough to get the job done.
I was escorted into one of the smaller on the end of the hallway on the right. Only had a bed with a small chair. When she return with some supplies, she quickly mounted on my lap as we got acquainted for a few mnintues. It's always an opportunity for to get a closer look. Annie doesn't necessary have the cutest face, but her body is bang'in though. Not necessarily a spinner body, but still worthy of admiration.
We made out on the chair for a while. Her tits are nice, huge, and voluptuous. They were man-made, but exceptionally done though. We made our way to bed and I had her bent over with her ass against my dick to give her a brief and soft massage around the should and neck. My hands continue to explore underneath her gown cupping those massive tits. Got the dress to slip down as my hand navigated down to rub on that pussy. Her legs were spread apart for ease of accessing her wet pussy. Annie starts to moan a little bit.
She kept on asking if I wanted a massage, which I declined. Turned her around and finally removed her dress completely. It felt great rubbing her titties with one hand and the other all up her pussy. It was also a major turn-on seeing it happen in the mirror. Annie's gentle with her kisses and her BBBJ skills is decent. Her BLS felt exhilarating.
We eventually got on the bed and she did do her routine of rubbing her ass on top of my dick. Her pussy made its way up to my face allowing me for some DATY. Then came the cat bath and some sloppy BBBJ and balls-licking. With her on top, I got a nice few of those beautiful tits. I could suck on them all night! I couldn't hold onto much longer and had her put on the Hat. We went through the motions of CG, RCG, and Mish, and then came some K9. I had her on her knees again so she could finish me off with BBBJCIM.
Great session with a beautiful chick. I finally let her give me a brief neck massage and we hung out and talk a little bit after with some LFK here and there. I got a chance to meet Tiffany on the way out. I thought she looked pretty decent with a nice body. Probably in her early 30's. I will probably give her a try next time.
-
12-20-23 22:39 #24405Regular Member

Posts: 10New Spa on Adams
Saw a new spa on Adams ave near the 7-11. Googled it and came up ZH Spa? Anyone intel on this place? Wonder is Suite D just moved up the road.
-
12-20-23 20:46 #24404Senior Member

Posts: 185Cruise report
Been on a slow tour of all the sleepy spots no one talks about much. All of these happened within the last month or two and we all know how fast things can change. So keep that in mind.
King Massage (National City): Went to this one in search of someone, but ended up with someone else. Thin MILF borderline GILF. Generic AMP provider. We've all seen them. Armored up so didn't expect much. The entire experience was a C-, from the lackluster massage, to the enthusiasm with which she asked if I wanted HE or a BJ. I was surprised with the choice, so I went for the latter. I don't mind discussing pricing when they offer the going rate. Ended up a CBJ with one of them strange pieces of plastic. I would not describe it as sensual whatsoever, but more of a HJ with her mouth. She put in the effort though, and didn't quit when most others would have. I'll give her that. Ended up with a finger in the rear and that did the trick. Didn't get her name but no repeat. Might go back to try for the person I was looking for.
Bayside: Surprised we don't hear more about this place. It's a mostly empty house, but it's in good shape and kept real clean. I gather there is a rotation from South America. Had a quiet but spicy BBW latina, not my style, but she DFKed real nice. Maybe 30-35. Massage was more of an LE check than anything else. CFS mish. Reminds me more of a Korean place like KK rather than an AMP. Not much else to say.
Alin: Baby. Said she was 27, was chubby in a good way, and had an ABG attitude. Decent massage but then upsold CBJ into CFS. Gave a speech about the virtues of a covered BJ. She must have been flying solo since she locked the place up. Too many interruptions and negotiations followed by a lackluster performance. I should have known better, but I took the bait. I'll take a MILF that performs any day of the week.
F Spa: Heard about this place from another regular and went to check it out. Place is pretty run down and smells like seafood something fierce. Anyway, homely medium sized MILF with MM Cs and a decent ass meets me up at front. Between the screen door and a school girl costume I knew what section of the menu we were dealing with. Ended up with a wet, borderline sloppy BBBJ DT CIM plus a few other special requests. It doesn't get any better than that! Except it did. Went back for all that plus a thorough rimming session with all the bells and whistles. Showing up squeaky clean has its perks! A damn good massage too. Trouble is she's gone now. Might be back in a few months but at least I was smart enough to get her number.
Asian Spa: Cici was a fav, but she left back to China end of July. I've popped in once or twice but was met by whatever is past a GILF and noped out of there. Might try again soon.
I'm a fan of the MILFs who are down for anything and I'm finding out the small sleepy spots are where they are at. Anyone else have any leads?
Cheers.
-
12-20-23 18:28 #24403Banned Member

Posts: 52Cheery on Convoy
$9 for 90 minutes. Lot of interruptions. Temo very small. 4 on the 10 scale on massage. $6 for a HJ and 4 on the HJ. Would not do any more than HJ. No bathrooms in the place, had to use community restrooms. Definitely would not repeat.
-
12-20-23 18:15 #24402Senior Member

Posts: 160Understands USA Denominations?
Is it possible she didn't understand US money? Thus her boss made sure that was the last time she ever did that?
Originally Posted by ZyDawg
[View Original Post]
Otherwise you just sent half the county to this joint.
You should get comped for the next 4 months.
-
12-20-23 17:41 #24401Regular Member

Posts: 8A to Z
Finally made a visit to this place. Amy was amazing, BBBJ and she teased a lot from the beginning. Even her massage was top notch.
-
12-20-23 14:57 #24400Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks for your replies
I just might do that (go to Japan). If you have any tips or advice for a gaijin that speaks little to no Japanese, I would appreciate it. DM's are open as well, if you want.
Originally Posted by LickMyBall
[View Original Post]
I get it, but we all have our kinks, haha.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
Yeah I've noticed that as well (Chinese pretending to be Japanese) and it's super annoying, ugh!
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 00:27 #24399Senior Member

Posts: 252Exactly. 100% of Chinese girls but called themselves as Japanese girls. I met one girl claimed she was from Japan. I tested her and finally admitted to me she is Chinese but worked as masseuse in Japan.
Originally Posted by LickMyBall
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 11:54 #24398Senior Member

Posts: 26432023 seems to be the year of the j-girl, as they exploded onto the AAMP scene (see also k-girl) like burnt popcorn. I can't say they're worth the hype that your favorite JAV stars may lead one to hope for, or the upgrade option to film your session.
Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 01:39 #24397Regular Member

Posts: 24Just go to Japan.
Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre
[View Original Post]
I was just there.
Too many Chinese MPs here in San Diego claiming to have a "Japanese" but they're just Chinese looking for more tips from gullible mongers.
I listened to one of the reviews here to check if they really do have a Japanese provider but they don't (I speak Japanese BTW and realized they weren't Japanese when they couldn't hold a conversation).
-
12-19-23 01:25 #24396Senior Member

Posts: 215Mrc
When I see MRC I think of Mesa Ridge Court.
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 22:55 #24395Senior Member

Posts: 26MRC = Mesa Ridge Court
Mesa Ridge Court. Great spot. Quiet and nice private rooms. Was at Erma recently in the front room and you can hear everything up and down that hallway!
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 14:48 #24394Senior Member

Posts: 274?
I didn't get it, which place is this?
Originally Posted by Spoonyg
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 21:46 #24393Senior Member

Posts: 2643Alina. All about you.
Milky white skin, Ruby red lipstick, big pouting eyes, and hair darker than the inside of a coffin on a moonless night. If you can appreciate that aesthetic, then everything else is all gravy baby. And it's lot of fkn gravy.
-
12-17-23 20:05 #24392Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35My bad
Sorry for the confusion, no. It was BBBJ, CFS.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




