Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 686 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7445

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete52  [View Original Post]
    I seen her yesterday because I remember her from years ago. I had to call a couple of times but eventually got a response and boy was it worth the wait nice body very sweet person very tight safe location GFE.
    Well I'm interested! Menu? Rates?! Is she CIM?

  2. #7444

    Christmas special, don't go see. Has guy walk in.

    Any info out there on this one?

    Was bored tonight and took one for the team. Don't go see either gal out in the country southwest of davison. As soon as you pay a guy with a patch walks in and ask you to leave. He was nice but just wanted you to leave. Again, don't waste your time. Both said their age was 31. The bigger one has a lot of weight loss with Lois skin even though she still weighs about 220. Pm for more info including pics and what road they are on.

    Stay away.

  3. #7443

    Christmas specials

    Anyone see her yet?

    Any info out there.

  4. #7442

    Christmas specials


  5. #7441

    Diamond

    I haven't seen Diamond post in a good while. Is she still available? Does anyone have an update about her?

  6. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number yesterday and today with no response.

    Anyone have any luck?
    Nope she's no responsive. I've made a few attempts. I Remember the same thing w her or at least an ad w those same pics and name a few years back.

  7. #7439

    Harlow

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    She has an incall? From reading the ad I thought it was outcall.

    Are her boobs real?
    Yeah I still haven't gotten a reply.

    It says text only and outcall so sounds fishy to me?

  8. #7438

    Incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete52  [View Original Post]
    I seen her yesterday because I remember her from years ago. I had to call a couple of times but eventually got a response and boy was it worth the wait nice body very sweet person very tight safe location GFE.
    She has an incall? From reading the ad I thought it was outcall.

    Are her boobs real?

  9. #7437

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Brontus  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, anybody seen her? Reports from a few years back have the same name but no images.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/197978190066
    I seen her yesterday because I remember her from years ago. I had to call a couple of times but eventually got a response and boy was it worth the wait nice body very sweet person very tight safe location GFE.

  10. #7436

    Harlow

    Quote Originally Posted by Brontus  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, anybody seen her? Reports from a few years back have the same name but no images.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/197978190066
    I texted the number yesterday and today with no response.

    Anyone have any luck?

  11. #7435

    Harlow?

    She looks good, anybody seen her? Reports from a few years back have the same name but no images.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/197978190066
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231218-212826.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231218-212857.jpg‎  

  12. #7434

    Pretty pink pussy

    Anyone seen this yeast factory? Recent posting in Burton.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/329982538061

  13. #7433

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Coco lately. Just wondering how her service and location is these days? Any help would be great. Thanks.
    Seen Coco last Friday! Firing on all cylinders as usual.

  14. #7432

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Coco lately. Just wondering how her service and location is these days? Any help would be great. Thanks.
    Seen coco last Friday! Firing on all cylinders as usual.

  15. #7431

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    Your explanation is in your post. You thought you had a "relationship" with her. In reality, we're all just piggy banks to these women just like they're all live toys to us. You got to remember, it ain't personal it's business. We have the cash they have the pussy. It's a free market exchange for services, nothing more. When you think it's more than that, you're setting yourself up for failure.
    Simpin' ain't easy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape