The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 260 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3198

    Business

    Quote Originally Posted by MABooster  [View Original Post]
    Strange. I expected most of people chat regarding this. But nothing here.
    When the story first broke people wanted to leave in this site in droves (understandably). Advertisers pay in a number of different ways (clicking on ads, engaging with an advertised wensite, etc.) but the userbase (member) count is very important. There's probably some censorship going on here in an effort to preserve the current advertiser base and rates.

  2. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJae69  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Boston brothers. Not sure where to post this and saw that there was talk on this thread. Just read on the globe website that the probable cause hearings for the 28 individuals going in front of the magistrate judge are open to the media. Crazy times.

    Also I saw something about a tryst ad featuring LA Sera. I think a lot of the ads on tryst can be dated and would think that is not a current ad.

    Stay safe.
    Crazy that this is allowed. In a case like this, the accusation is worse than any conviction. Seems intentional that they want to ruin some lives.

  3. #3196

    PC hearings open to the media

    Good evening Boston brothers. Not sure where to post this and saw that there was talk on this thread. Just read on the globe website that the probable cause hearings for the 28 individuals going in front of the magistrate judge are open to the media. Crazy times.

    Also I saw something about a tryst ad featuring LA Sera. I think a lot of the ads on tryst can be dated and would think that is not a current ad.

    Stay safe.

  4. #3195

    Very quite

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...ients/3222986/

    The BTT thread is closed, so I'm posting this here.
    Strange. I expected most of people chat regarding this. But nothing here.

  5. #3194

    Boston TT

    There's an article on Boston.com right now. They are seeking charges on 28 people so far. Names to be released 1/2.

  6. #3193

    Here we go

    https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...ients/3222986/

    The BTT thread is closed, so I'm posting this here.

  7. #3192

    La sera

    Looks like she is on foxy list. Scam? Worried since BTT and MA angels are down.

  8. #3191
    Quote Originally Posted by Skymanx  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been active in this hobby for over 5 years. Recently I've been trying to get back in but wow what a mess. I miss the old days of RSG, Jill's and even Backpage.
    Its not the sites that are different, its the ability to quickly and anonymously send money around the world that has changed.

    If Venmo existed when Backpage was at its apex there would have been the same issue.

  9. #3190
    Quote Originally Posted by Skymanx  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been active in this hobby for over 5 years. Recently I've been trying to get back in but wow what a mess. I miss the old days of RSG, Jill's and even Backpage.

    It seems like now everyone you contact wants a deposit. One girl asked me for half the money as a deposit and I told her no so she then asked me for $6 to prove I wasn't a cop. Apparently $6 is the magic number. I didn't send her that either. If it's not a deposit then they ask for a selfie. I'm not sending a selfie to a random person that they don't know, especially with the busts that have been happening.

    And when you finally get past all that then you get told the rate is some crazy amounts of money. I understand we have inflation and I don't mind paying more than I used to but keep it a reasonable amount. Maybe if they had great posted reviews I'd take a chance but not on somebody with zero reviews.

    Sorry for venting just frustrated and a case of blue balls LOL.

    I can understand why people fall for the scams and pay the deposits or send the selfies. You get so frustrated that you start thinking with the wrong head. But I'm not going to do that, the risk is just too great.
    Never send a deposit. It's a rip-off.

  10. #3189

    Say cheese

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h639628ffdb6ae

    Whether this was scripted or not, it was classic.

  11. #3188

    Amanda Mendes

    Anyone seen her? I see her adds all over the place, but no reviews. Don't know if she's new to the scene or not.

  12. #3187

    What's a guy to do?

    I haven't been active in this hobby for over 5 years. Recently I've been trying to get back in but wow what a mess. I miss the old days of RSG, Jill's and even Backpage.

    It seems like now everyone you contact wants a deposit. One girl asked me for half the money as a deposit and I told her no so she then asked me for $6 to prove I wasn't a cop. Apparently $6 is the magic number. I didn't send her that either. If it's not a deposit then they ask for a selfie. I'm not sending a selfie to a random person that they don't know, especially with the busts that have been happening.

    And when you finally get past all that then you get told the rate is some crazy amounts of money. I understand we have inflation and I don't mind paying more than I used to but keep it a reasonable amount. Maybe if they had great posted reviews I'd take a chance but not on somebody with zero reviews.

    Sorry for venting just frustrated and a case of blue balls LOL.

    I can understand why people fall for the scams and pay the deposits or send the selfies. You get so frustrated that you start thinking with the wrong head. But I'm not going to do that, the risk is just too great.

  13. #3186

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by IGotID69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this was posted or should have been posted elsewhere. The eternal question, should I give them a picture of my license?

    https://x.com/dom_lucre/status/17226...iQO9D-aEmRLoWw
    In the meantime, this is happening and nothing is done about it. I feel so much safer LEO. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

    https://twitter.com/HCSOSheriff/stat...97622979236313

  14. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    Admin don't make it easy to delete account. They have you contact them but it never gets deleted. ,. delete or ban me so my profile is removed thanks.
    Damn. What the hell is going on? A2 can Ban your account volunteer request. But all your material will still be here, just like AsianDumDum.

  15. #3184

    Delete me

    Admin don't make it easy to delete account. They have you contact them but it never gets deleted. ,. delete or ban me so my profile is removed thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape