Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 552 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5796

    Makes me want to go back and visit Guam

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]
    I'm from CA, we allow cell phones as long as you don't point it at people, which I didn't. I just point it to the ground like a normal person. Just cause you have to babied doesn't mean everyone has to be. There are just also nicer way to do things or is that beyond your comprehension?
    Talk about no rules. I've had a stripper take my phone out of my pocket, turn it on, start a video, start sucking me off, then finish by sliding the phone right through her kitty. A memory to never forget! Club USA, the Viking, Foxy's, G-Spot....sigh.

  2. #5795
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I get one. Jealous Boyfriend or Stripper.

    She no like his wang as much.
    I could see it being one particularly nosy dancer.

  3. #5794
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else get weird random pm's from someone that wants intel on whether Anya at Pandoras does BBFS?

    Weird because it comes from someone with 0 posts.
    I get one. Jealous Boyfriend or Stripper.

    She no like his wang as much.

  4. #5793

    Weird Messages

    Is anyone else get weird random pm's from someone that wants intel on whether Anya at Pandoras does BBFS?

    Weird because it comes from someone with 0 posts.

  5. #5792

    Day shift is better again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang13  [View Original Post]
    I think they're really strict in WA. No alcohol, no phones, & talking about getting tossed out for pulling a phone out to check the time? Should definitely be posted very clearly since not everywhere is remotely the same. I've been to a lot of strip clubs both in the US and out of the US. WA is one of the more strict that I have seen. Can definitely understand someone making the mistake of doing something we probably all do at least 10 times a day inadvertently. Not a reason to be tossed. A polite warning if it was quick with no harm intended (I. E. Not taking a picture). I can tell you, if someone tried to toss me out for checking the time on my phone, I'd be more than willing to argue back. But I'm also a really big f'in dude so. I don't think they would be so quick to do that.
    It is extremely rare that I go strip clubbing at night. I like the day shift vibe way better. I have checked the time, many times. No one has ever accosted me. Of course, at this point the lady at the door knows my drink without asking, and most of the dancers know my face too.

  6. #5791
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang13  [View Original Post]
    I think they're really strict in WA. No alcohol, no phones, & talking about getting tossed out for pulling a phone out to check the time? Should definitely be posted very clearly since not everywhere is remotely the same. I've been to a lot of strip clubs both in the US and out of the US. WA is one of the more strict that I have seen. Can definitely understand someone making the mistake of doing something we probably all do at least 10 times a day inadvertently. Not a reason to be tossed. A polite warning if it was quick with no harm intended (I. E. Not taking a picture). I can tell you, if someone tried to toss me out for checking the time on my phone, I'd be more than willing to argue back. But I'm also a really big f'in dude so. I don't think they would be so quick to do that.
    It is posted on a big fucking sign as you walk in.

  7. #5790

    Not the same everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you screwed up. He didn't. You're lucky he didn't physically toss you out. No cameras allowed. It's posted, but it shouldn't even have to be. YTA.
    I think they're really strict in WA. No alcohol, no phones, & talking about getting tossed out for pulling a phone out to check the time? Should definitely be posted very clearly since not everywhere is remotely the same. I've been to a lot of strip clubs both in the US and out of the US. WA is one of the more strict that I have seen. Can definitely understand someone making the mistake of doing something we probably all do at least 10 times a day inadvertently. Not a reason to be tossed. A polite warning if it was quick with no harm intended (I. E. Not taking a picture). I can tell you, if someone tried to toss me out for checking the time on my phone, I'd be more than willing to argue back. But I'm also a really big f'in dude so. I don't think they would be so quick to do that.

  8. #5789
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Using cell phones in other states is fine. For some reason, they only allow dancers to use cell phones here. When I want to check my phone, I generally walk to an area where no one is at or go in the bathroom. I think their fear is that your going to running around taking selfies and shit with the dancers. I see that happen in Miami regularly until their phone is taken away and the pictures erased. Here we can't even drink, so we probably wouldn't do stupid shit like that anyway.
    Yea. I think a friendly we don't allow cell phones here please put it away sir, would've been fine. I generally respect the local ordinances when I'm told of them.

    Rousse is acting like not allowing any cell phones (even to check the time) out on a slow Tuesday night is the normal. And that everyone should know about this rule without being told. And that if you aren't from an area where they treat you like children, you deserve to get thrown out.

  9. #5788
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]
    I'm from CA, we allow cell phones as long as you don't point it at people, which I didn't. I just point it to the ground like a normal person. Just cause you have to babied doesn't mean everyone has to be. There are just also nicer way to do things or is that beyond your comprehension?
    Using cell phones in other states is fine. For some reason, they only allow dancers to use cell phones here. When I want to check my phone, I generally walk to an area where no one is at or go in the bathroom. I think their fear is that your going to running around taking selfies and shit with the dancers. I see that happen in Miami regularly until their phone is taken away and the pictures erased. Here we can't even drink, so we probably wouldn't do stupid shit like that anyway.

  10. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you screwed up. He didn't. You're lucky he didn't physically toss you out. No cameras allowed. It's posted, but it shouldn't even have to be. YTA.
    I'm from CA, we allow cell phones as long as you don't point it at people, which I didn't. I just point it to the ground like a normal person. Just cause you have to babied doesn't mean everyone has to be. There are just also nicer way to do things or is that beyond your comprehension?

  11. #5786

    Using phone in strip club really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]
    One negative is that the security guy needs to chill out. I took out my phone to check the time. And he just walked up to me with his arms out as if it had muscles he didn't have. And he told me to in a very rude way to not use my phone. His face looked like he had a dick up his ass. He also didn't tell me they didn't allow phones when I walked into the club. Pretty much ruined the mood.
    Dude, you screwed up. He didn't. You're lucky he didn't physically toss you out. No cameras allowed. It's posted, but it shouldn't even have to be. YTA.

  12. #5785

    Marianne

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of going into Foxes. Roxy who later became Marianne at Rick's was there. She also told me not to wear underwear and actually took to Fred Meyer down on 72nd & Pacific Ave to buy "the right shorts".
    Unforgettable girl, what a tight flexible little body. An ATF of mine to be sure.

  13. #5784
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing what she wants for take out? (you may PM) I got take out from a popular dancer. She gave me a fun hour visit. No full service, $400. A chubby MILF with giant tits quoted $500 full service.
    That sweathog Sierra will go raw for $400 take out.

    Who wouldn't do full. Service for $400 an hour? Mandy?

  14. #5783
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's gone back to old Ava. And thank gawd!
    Would you mind sharing what she wants for take out? (you may PM) I got take out from a popular dancer. She gave me a fun hour visit. No full service, $400. A chubby MILF with giant tits quoted $500 full service.

  15. #5782
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyFresh082  [View Original Post]
    I just started going to the strip club this year. Last night at Pandora was my third time visiting this year and I experienced a first. After getting a couple lapdances from a tiny Asian chick in a tiny school girl skirt I got approached by a Cuban hottie, Sheila I believe her name was. Got 3 song LD with her and on the third song was almost about to explode in my pants. The combo of her grinding and her nibbling on my ear was getting to me so I had to tell her to chill. She told me it was ok and to go ahead and don't hold back. Well got 3 more songs and let myself go and she made me make a mess in my pants LOL Does this happen to alot of you guys? Or is it just because I'm new to all of this? Clean up was kinda of a * since there was no paper towels in the bathroom also since I'm still new to this, how do you get the attention of a girl you want to have fun with? Like what is the proper method if there is one?
    No.

    Next time cum in her mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape