Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by Sscdrake  [View Original Post]
    There are a ton of apps and more premium filters that will make you look better and social media has normalized the use of them even though here it would be deceptive, but I mean, that doesn't stop people from using them on dating apps either.

    It does happen a ton. Never take those photos at face value.
    Kinda on the nose obvious it's almost 2024 I think we all know this LOL.

  2. #7858

    Marisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you fucked her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....town-Vancouver!-Juicy-Dripping-Pleasure!

    At $500/ hour I'm wondering if she belongs here.
    A 41 yo whale for $500 an hour? I wouldn't pick her up for free at closing time at the bar. If you like curvy girls, there a alot of them cuter than that for half the price that also belong in this thread.

  3. #7857
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    It seems like they are height weight proportionate in their ads and they turn out to be a fucking whale. It's happened to me more often then not.
    There are a ton of apps and more premium filters that will make you look better and social media has normalized the use of them even though here it would be deceptive, but I mean, that doesn't stop people from using them on dating apps either.

    It does happen a ton. Never take those photos at face value.

  4. #7856

    Marisa

    Have any of you fucked her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....town-Vancouver!-Juicy-Dripping-Pleasure!

    At $500/ hour I'm wondering if she belongs here.

  5. #7855
    What did happen to her. I did get a DM that she passed away. Just wondering what happened. She was full of life the last I saw her, which was at a orgy party.
    She passed a little over 2 years ago. According to her obituary, she died unexpectedly and peacefully, but no details of the exact cause were given.

  6. #7854

    9 times out of 10

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Saw bianca for the first time a few days ago. Seem like a reoccurring theme, but she's way bigger in person than her pics. . fairly small boobs, really big soft gut, and really flabby ass And legs. I wasn't very attracted to her. Nice enough gal. No evidence of pharma that I could tell. Hosts in a private apt. Belongs in this thread for a modest upcharge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/161359774
    It seems like they are height weight proportionate in their ads and they turn out to be a fucking whale. It's happened to me more often then not.

  7. #7853

    Bianca

    Saw bianca for the first time a few days ago. Seem like a reoccurring theme, but she's way bigger in person than her pics. . fairly small boobs, really big soft gut, and really flabby ass And legs. I wasn't very attracted to her. Nice enough gal. No evidence of pharma that I could tell. Hosts in a private apt. Belongs in this thread for a modest upcharge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/161359774

  8. #7852

    What happened to J Wilde

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Miss her. Merry Christmas everyone. There's a few more uploads of her from that guy on his profile.

    https://motherless.com/1585B75
    What did happen to her. I did get a DM that she passed away. Just wondering what happened. She was full of life the last I saw her, which was at a orgy party.

  9. #7851

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBed  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she belongs here? Huge boobed OG latina MILF and could only find one vague report in favor. Thanks in advance.
    Been with her many times, BBFS never entered the convo. Likely does not belong here.

    But those lips. OMG.

  10. #7850

    J wilde memories

    Miss her. Merry Christmas everyone. There's a few more uploads of her from that guy on his profile.

    https://motherless.com/1585B75

  11. #7849
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    Way overpriced now in my opinion. Likes to haggle on bare and other things and attitude has gotten bad too.
    Been about 3 months since I've seen her. She was 2. 2 bare for me back then. Gps sets in quickly for these girls.

  12. #7848
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Hands down best chocolate BBFS in my opinion is tweety. Thin, great head game and takes it like a champ. Reasonable price. Seen her at least a dozen times.
    Way overpriced now in my opinion. Likes to haggle on bare and other things and attitude has gotten bad too.

  13. #7847

    ShySiren

    Thinking about giving her a try. She does have pics including face up now:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?albumid=57666

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Any one see her? When I contacted her she gave me the vibe that BBFS was on the table by saying what we do is between us. Was just wondering if anyone has seeing her I'm always leery when they don't post face pics. Last lady I seen she had a super rocking body but her face was so bad I had a hard time getting it up made an hr into a qv. She was super nice but but her face was so fugly.

    And thanks JJ for the report. Shes off my tdl

  14. #7846

    Calcifer

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Yes, please ask Calcifer if they allow BBFS and report back if they cut your johnson off or not.
    Whenever I get a new burner number, I troll these gps bishes and calcifer is at the top of the list. She gets absolutely triggered about her gender. Its funny. I pretend to be completely confused about it. And I like to start an argument about whether there is more than 2 genders. Comedy gold. It passes the time when I'm bored.

  15. #7845
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Yes, please ask Calcifer if they allow BBFS and report back if they cut your johnson off or not.
    Yes, please do that. Also while you're at it, refer to her as a "she" to her face, and perhaps she'll get both your Johnson and your nut sack.

    She's not worth it. Stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape