Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7806

    Violet?

    Not Gray. Anyone seen this one, she belong here?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...063/5034207860

  2. #7805
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    She's shorter, on the chubby side but an amazing big ass that feels so good to pound.
    I'd throw it in her. PM me? Por favor?

  3. #7804

    GrayPDX

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Never met her. But friend claimed BBFS cof slamdunk on fetlife no upsell no test results req. I'm fucking jelly af for not setting up my fetlife account yet. Also, she been raising her rates significantly, Im guessing shes using
    What's her fetlife name? Does she offer bb greek? She's got a pic in an old lad with a buttplug tail in.

  4. #7803

    Awww man

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    She's shorter, on the chubby side but an amazing big ass that feels so good to pound.
    Your PMs are full haha.

  5. #7802

    I remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and I looked down at her stomach, and I thought I was fucking Jabba the hutt
    I remember seeing her. I tried to help her out when she first started her kid was running all over the place, not to mention that her place was a disaster / mess, I answered all her questions and then fucked her hard. After I remember saying to my self thank god I didn't have to pay for that horrible experience. She was a nice person but she was a horrible fuck. Her body absolutely remains you of job of the hut. LOL she couldn't kiss worth a dam and her BJ was sub par, funny part was she said I made her cum and she hadn't cum in a long time because no one new how to fuck. LOL. I am pound as hard as I can so I can nut and get out of there.

  6. #7801

    Anna

    Anyone else get the email about our favorite CD in PDX this week?

  7. #7800

    Tillyann

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    I saw she also (finally) dropped her prices to a reasonable level. I texted and she said some dude said she needed to increase her rate to 500 an hour to get more business. LOL.

    She's a great cumdump at 200, but that's as much as she is worth. Loose kitty and really flabby belly.

  8. #7799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Lmao 🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and I looked down at her stomach, and I thought I was fucking Jabba the hutt
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...entalCourtesan

    Saw her years back but I still remember those fucking stretch marks 😷.

  9. #7798

    Tilly

    I saw her a while back and I looked down at her stomach, and I thought I was fucking Jabba the hutt

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I would encourage you to learn how to use the Search feature on this site. If you search her name, you will find her discussed many, many times.

  10. #7797

    Shysiren

    Any one see her? When I contacted her she gave me the vibe that BBFS was on the table by saying what we do is between us. Was just wondering if anyone has seeing her I'm always leery when they don't post face pics. Last lady I seen she had a super rocking body but her face was so bad I had a hard time getting it up made an hr into a qv. She was super nice but but her face was so fugly.

    And thanks JJ for the report. She’s off my tdl

  11. #7796

    Honeybby 95

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson480  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Honeybby95. She is pretty firm in her menu, below is a quote from a text she sent me when I asked her about her menu & limits:

    "I just don't offer BBFS cip cim Greek or cof BBBJ is ok tho".

    She reinforced this during our session.

    Head game is on point but a handjob finish was not worth the $$. As always, YMMV. I'm usually pretty good at getting what I want. As you know, during a session what they'll do is often different from what they post or text during the setup, But not even LFK. Rate is 400 incall & extra 50 for out call.

    Took one for the team.
    Thanks for TOFTT review. I will remove her from myTDL.

  12. #7795

    Honeybb95

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    I did not get an opportunity to meet her yet.
    Just saw Honeybby95. She is pretty firm in her menu, below is a quote from a text she sent me when I asked her about her menu & limits:

    "I just don't offer BBFS cip cim Greek or cof BBBJ is ok tho".

    She reinforced this during our session.

    Head game is on point but a handjob finish was not worth the $$. As always, YMMV. I'm usually pretty good at getting what I want. As you know, during a session what they'll do is often different from what they post or text during the setup, But not even LFK. Rate is 400 incall & extra 50 for out call.

    Took one for the team.

  13. #7794

    Tillyann

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    I would encourage you to learn how to use the Search feature on this site. If you search her name, you will find her discussed many, many times.

  14. #7793

    TillyAnne


  15. #7792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    First time was going over for a qv bbjcim for 100. She was sexy so turned on the charm. Got her to do the pussy slide and ended up Nutting in doggy. Seen her a handful and cip every time for 100. She Def needed persuasion to fuck raw. I used myself, you could prob use $$ tho. Now that she on gps board you can have her too. Good luck.
    You lucky mofo! I ask for bb on text she said no. I was in the neighborhood, my fucking lost!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape