Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 26416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21871

    Pass on this one

    I've read reports on her being GFE so I reached out and was surprised of the donation she gave me. She's by The Rave in Milwaukee in a apartment with almost nothing in it. Said her roommate left last week without notice and never came back. I think that is why she is wallet friendly.

    Long story short, you don't want to be GFE with her because she looked like she has been sleeping in the same over sized clothes for a week and her hair looked like a rats nest. Jack hammer BBBJ. She would hold her breathe for 20 seconds and suck away and then come up for air. Maybe she had a cold and her nose was stuffed up. Who knows. I had to finish myself off on her tits. She asked about FS but I declined because I was afraid of the smell I might encounter if she took her sweatpants off. Only a matter of time before she's walking the streets.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-rest/60109311

  2. #21870

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Have deposits ever been more than a scam?
    Thank you for the thoughts, I generally always pass once a deposit is mentioned. As of late the scene has been a desert and I have been close to compromising that believe but never have.

  3. #21869
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    When a woman asks for a deposit, I answer, "no thank you but thank you for your time". I don't know if it's a scam. I begin to suspect a scam when they persist in communicating after I said no. Those who let it drop after "no"may be legitimate but I have already ended the discussion. I think some woman ask for a deposit because they have been stood up before. I guess someone who has actually paid a deposit could better answer you.
    It's simple. If you can't trust me that I'm going to show up as agreed how can I trust you? A request for a deposit is an insult, period.

  4. #21868

    Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Have deposits every been more than a scam?
    Depends who you ask and who you're trying to see. I know I'll get some flack for this. Mostly anyone you'll find "local" for a deposit will be a scam. Everything thing from fb, stg, Eros.

    I travel to Chicago frequently. I can find things there that I can't find here. Macy is one of them, among others that I will travel for. The scene sucks here.

    One that I will go and see regularly is an IG model. She is very well reviewed and will not see anyone without a deposit. About the only exception I've made for the deposit rule. Even the porn stars I've seen didn't require a deposit.

    https://twitter.com/HTXAshleyAnders

    Always do your research.

  5. #21867
    When a woman asks for a deposit, I answer, "no thank you but thank you for your time". I don't know if it's a scam. I begin to suspect a scam when they persist in communicating after I said no. Those who let it drop after "no"may be legitimate but I have already ended the discussion. I think some woman ask for a deposit because they have been stood up before. I guess someone who has actually paid a deposit could better answer you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Have deposits ever been more than a scam?

  6. #21866

    Deposits

    Have deposits every been more than a scam?

  7. #21865

    Asian apartment on Morgan ave.

    Anyone care to share their experience here? Thinking about giving it a try tonight. Did a quick forum search but didn't see much.

    Thanks,

    Giz.

  8. #21864
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand! My favorite UTR Ho's are house wives. How do you make a housewife without a Ho?
    LOL. True.

  9. #21863

    Visiting tomorrow 12/17

    Will be in Milwaukee tomorrow with some free time early. Was wondering if anyone has any advice for waukesha area.

  10. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    To the guy I'm assuming wrote this and is in love with Jameson, not bashing you brother just a friendly word of advice. Can't turn a ho into a housewife. Well said by Dr. Dre who is a Doctor of Holosophy. Study his work along with Dr. Nate Dogg, Dr. Snoop Dogg, and Dr. Too Short. They all have their masters in Hogonomics.
    I don't understand! My favorite UTR Ho's are house wives. How do you make a housewife without a Ho?

  11. #21861
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed as not the person in the pics. But reviews have never gone further into detail, which makes me ultimately think it's not worth it. The actual girl in the pics is dating a LEO per her social media. Very strange vibes the times I have contacted her.
    If it smells like old bacon grease are you going to hang around the kitchen?

  12. #21860
    Has been reviewed as not the person in the pics. But reviews have never gone further into detail, which makes me ultimately think it's not worth it. The actual girl in the pics is dating a LEO per her social media. Very strange vibes the times I have contacted her.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She posts infrequently with an incall downtown. Prices are low for what she's representing. A case of TGTBT I got to believe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/467007923791

  13. #21859
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  14. #21858

    Freak Come & Play

    Any intel on this one? She posts infrequently with an incall downtown. Prices are low for what she's representing. A case of TGTBT I got to believe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/467007923791

  15. #21857

    Not a good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    150 for a BBBJ QV with two hot sexy babes. I bet you guys are knocking down their door with this offer. SMFH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...2/140509959322
    Those two used to "work with" Rayna. I would assume that this is a trap or that they could be in trouble soon, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape