Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 1303 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21867
    When a woman asks for a deposit, I answer, "no thank you but thank you for your time". I don't know if it's a scam. I begin to suspect a scam when they persist in communicating after I said no. Those who let it drop after "no"may be legitimate but I have already ended the discussion. I think some woman ask for a deposit because they have been stood up before. I guess someone who has actually paid a deposit could better answer you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Have deposits ever been more than a scam?

  2. #21866

    Deposits

    Have deposits every been more than a scam?

  3. #21865

    Asian apartment on Morgan ave.

    Anyone care to share their experience here? Thinking about giving it a try tonight. Did a quick forum search but didn't see much.

    Thanks,

    Giz.

  4. #21864
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand! My favorite UTR Ho's are house wives. How do you make a housewife without a Ho?
    LOL. True.

  5. #21863

    Visiting tomorrow 12/17

    Will be in Milwaukee tomorrow with some free time early. Was wondering if anyone has any advice for waukesha area.

  6. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    To the guy I'm assuming wrote this and is in love with Jameson, not bashing you brother just a friendly word of advice. Can't turn a ho into a housewife. Well said by Dr. Dre who is a Doctor of Holosophy. Study his work along with Dr. Nate Dogg, Dr. Snoop Dogg, and Dr. Too Short. They all have their masters in Hogonomics.
    I don't understand! My favorite UTR Ho's are house wives. How do you make a housewife without a Ho?

  7. #21861
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed as not the person in the pics. But reviews have never gone further into detail, which makes me ultimately think it's not worth it. The actual girl in the pics is dating a LEO per her social media. Very strange vibes the times I have contacted her.
    If it smells like old bacon grease are you going to hang around the kitchen?

  8. #21860
    Has been reviewed as not the person in the pics. But reviews have never gone further into detail, which makes me ultimately think it's not worth it. The actual girl in the pics is dating a LEO per her social media. Very strange vibes the times I have contacted her.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She posts infrequently with an incall downtown. Prices are low for what she's representing. A case of TGTBT I got to believe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/467007923791

  9. #21859
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  10. #21858

    Freak Come & Play

    Any intel on this one? She posts infrequently with an incall downtown. Prices are low for what she's representing. A case of TGTBT I got to believe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/467007923791

  11. #21857

    Not a good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    150 for a BBBJ QV with two hot sexy babes. I bet you guys are knocking down their door with this offer. SMFH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...2/140509959322
    Those two used to "work with" Rayna. I would assume that this is a trap or that they could be in trouble soon, too.

  12. #21856

    Ghosted twice

    Set up twice with this one and was aced out twice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/362706351272

    First time she gave me general area and when I arrived at agreed time, she went silent. About 90 min later she texted and says "sorry something came up". Riiigghht. Amazing how often this happens with these girls. She also said "I usually ask more questions before I meet". So I'm like "ok, what kind of questions you want to ask?" Radio silence.

    2nd time she asked some basic Normal stuff. Scheduled again and same thing as the previous attempt. Maybe someone can help me get in with her? But unless that happens I won't waste time and texts on her anymore. Just wanted everyone to know about this if you are going to try and see her. I seen she has been posted on here before, just wish I could contribute.

  13. #21855

    Jameson

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    If anyone can PM Jameson phone number I'd greatly appreciate it and report back LOL. I want to see what she's working with since someone is posting she's retired haha.
    I would love her telephone number as well!

  14. #21854

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    If anyone can PM Jameson phone number I'd greatly appreciate it and report back LOL. I want to see what she's working with since someone is posting she's retired haha.
    I would also greatly appreciate an updated number for heif anyone would be so kind. DM is fine. Would be willing to report on the feed.

  15. #21853

    Jameson

    If anyone can PM Jameson phone number I'd greatly appreciate it and report back LOL. I want to see what she's working with since someone is posting she's retired haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape