Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18857

    Ivory

    I recently saw Ivory. Definitely the girl in the ad but wow does she have really bad acne! She's tiny but unlike her pics she has put on weight and has a tummy. Saw her for a hhr visit. Nice girl and unrushed. Gave a nice BBBJ before climbing on top to ride me until I filled up her kitty. Got cleaned up and chatted a little before another BBBJ then got her in mish and got in her ass and pounded it out until I left a load in there. Overall nice visit. Considering how small she is, she can definitely take the D in either hole and I felt her kitty was actually tighter. Originally wanted 2. 5 but talked her down to 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/162138850

  2. #18856

    Don't recall

    Sorry but I don't recall the name she used. I never saw her myself but I did scratch her off of my prospect list after reading. Seems like it was something like three guys bursting into the room shortly after the guy got there.

    I believe in doing ones own research as well. I've had situations where I received tremendous attention from a provider with poor performance reviews but it felt irresponsible not to mention her when the problem was robbery. Not long after that review she disappeared from EB. Maybe the review I'm referring to was done maliciously and maybe not. As you know we're in a YMMV hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember her name? I always like to do my own research but there's no name. Sometimes when I visit girls there's a second girl in the room so I like to know what I'm getting into especially if they're Robing guys.

    I figured she was a junkie based on her location and hand in the photo. It's amazing that girls don't think guys look at detail in the photos. Some girls write elaborate posts. Very rarely do I ever read what's being said? I just need a few basic facts to get me to text or call you.

  3. #18855
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    I recall deciding not to see her based on negative reviews here. I know she's not new. She's changed her number and look to avoid her bad reviews.

    T. J.
    Do you remember her name? I always like to do my own research but there's no name. Sometimes when I visit girls there's a second girl in the room so I like to know what I'm getting into especially if they're Robing guys.

    I figured she was a junkie based on her location and hand in the photo. It's amazing that girls don't think guys look at detail in the photos. Some girls write elaborate posts. Very rarely do I ever read what's being said? I just need a few basic facts to get me to text or call you.

  4. #18854

    Changed name and number

    I recall deciding not to see her based on negative reviews here. I know she's not new. She's changed her number and look to avoid her bad reviews.

    T. J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Exactly this. Swollen hands are a tell-tale sign of needle usage. They fuck up their arms so much that they try to inject into the hands instead. A classic one is between the toes to try to hide the use.

  5. #18853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaccord97  [View Original Post]
    I just curious if anyone feels the way I do. Is it me or are there no new girls out there. I mean I feel like I scroll through and it's the same old one. I found a brunette in Dundalk 2 weeks ago and I thought everything went ok but I can't get a text back from her. There are no reliable women out there, if there are please let me know. Just my thoughts.
    I've largely given up on local providers for the last few years. You have massive inflation where all the girls have shifted their rates up 100 to 200.

    I'd much rather have an AMP girl at 220 or a visiting Latina at 400 to 500.

  6. #18852
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this young lady? Attractive looking woman in Rosedale. Has anybody spent time with her? What causes the hands to have so much inflammation.

    Paige in BWI and the same condition. She disappeared after being in the hospital at the end of 2022. Her hands were super swollen, and then her legs became giant.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/162131988#.
    They try and shoot up the veins in their hands, causes infections and edema.
    Yep. Exactly this. Swollen hands are a tell-tale sign of needle usage. They fuck up their arms so much that they try to inject into the hands instead. A classic one is between the toes to try to hide the use.

  7. #18851

    New girls

    I disagree, there are still new girls joining the escort scene, but not in Baltimore.

  8. #18850

    Swollen hands

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this young lady? Attractive looking woman in Rosedale. Has anybody spent time with her? What causes the hands to have so much inflammation.

    Paige in BWI and the same condition. She disappeared after being in the hospital at the end of 2022. Her hands were super swollen, and then her legs became giant.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/162131988#.
    They try and shoot up the veins in their hands, causes infections and edema.

  9. #18849

    Said it in 2021

    No new girls have any reason to join escorting. Its way easier to sell feet pics these days and some girls get sb status before they ever need to escort. The reason I believe this is because no new girls, escorts raising rates by 200-300% leads me to believe there are less overall escorts and demand is increasing every year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaccord97  [View Original Post]
    I just curious if anyone feels the way I do. Is it me or are there no new girls out there. I mean I feel like I scroll through and it's the same old one. I found a brunette in Dundalk 2 weeks ago and I thought everything went ok but I can't get a text back from her. There are no reliable women out there, if there are please let me know. Just my thoughts.

  10. #18848

    Rosedale Blond

    Does anyone recognize this young lady? Attractive looking woman in Rosedale. Has anybody spent time with her? What causes the hands to have so much inflammation.

    Paige in BWI and the same condition. She disappeared after being in the hospital at the end of 2022. Her hands were super swollen, and then her legs became giant.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/162131988#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4056.jpeg‎   IMG_0493.jpeg‎  

  11. #18847

    That's why

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaccord97  [View Original Post]
    I just curious if anyone feels the way I do. Is it me or are there no new girls out there. I mean I feel like I scroll through and it's the same old one. I found a brunette in Dundalk 2 weeks ago and I thought everything went ok but I can't get a text back from her. There are no reliable women out there, if there are please let me know. Just my thoughts.
    Most of the guys are going to the Latina houses! Most of the other sex workers are street walkers, I e met several of them around the Wilkins area. They are not worth what they are asking for. A few of them know it and have low rates, that's better for the guys because they don't have to do a car date or pay for a room at Tim's or another hourly motel.

    I don't particularly care for the Latina houses because I know they're run by gangs, you don't always see guys there but, you know they're around somewhere.

  12. #18846

    Same old Same old

    I just curious if anyone feels the way I do. Is it me or are there no new girls out there. I mean I feel like I scroll through and it's the same old one. I found a brunette in Dundalk 2 weeks ago and I thought everything went ok but I can't get a text back from her. There are no reliable women out there, if there are please let me know. Just my thoughts.

  13. #18845

    Bad Intel sorry boys

    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDreww  [View Original Post]
    So I took a shot in the dark with her and let me tell you guys. She is actually as good looking in the pictures. She texted me a room number with the "doors open just come in" and with the place she's located I was a bit nervous so I just called her to check in before walking in. She spent probably 10 minutes finishing her makeup was wearing tight boxers that showed off her bubble butt and pussy looks fat. That's about all she has going for her since her BBJ left a lot to be desired. She was fine with me grabbing her hair and throat to help her finish the job. She was cool with ass smacking and rubbing her over the boxers. Didn't want to push too much and make her uncomfortable. Damage was $. She was sweet would maybe see again because she was really attractive and clean. No visible marks from drug abuse. Sorry if I rambled first post here wanted to provide whatever info I can because I appreciate y'all.
    So went and saw her right LOL. She's close by had me thinking about it writing the reply. She had on a little sports bra and boxer boy shorts. This time asked her to undress and the pictures are from way better days and there is signs of drug use. She got had 3 kids type tiddies and everything looser than in the pictures. Looks great dressed has all teeth that are visible. Overall I'd give her 4/10. I'd say there's better options.

  14. #18844

    Natalya

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimz  [View Original Post]
    I would too like to know if anyone seen her. I would love to see this babe. I couldn't find any review or info about her.
    So I took a shot in the dark with her and let me tell you guys. She is actually as good looking in the pictures. She texted me a room number with the "doors open just come in" and with the place she's located I was a bit nervous so I just called her to check in before walking in. She spent probably 10 minutes finishing her makeup was wearing tight boxers that showed off her bubble butt and pussy looks fat. That's about all she has going for her since her BBJ left a lot to be desired. She was fine with me grabbing her hair and throat to help her finish the job. She was cool with ass smacking and rubbing her over the boxers. Didn't want to push too much and make her uncomfortable. Damage was $. She was sweet would maybe see again because she was really attractive and clean. No visible marks from drug abuse. Sorry if I rambled first post here wanted to provide whatever info I can because I appreciate y'all.

  15. #18843
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Seriously guys, who's banging this Granny? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/161961549.

    I know that some of us like different types. I like spinners, but some guys prefer BBW's. I get it, but a 61 year old GILF? Really? Some women age better than others but she ain't one of them, LOL.

    I guess somebody like it, or else she wouldn't be advertising. To each his own.

    Chico.
    Just fold her dress up over her face, dive in and go to pound town Junior isn't going to know the difference and I'm sure rates are cheap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape