Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 18703
-
12-29-23 19:40 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 374Its weird, I was just about to write an individual post about my adventures last night, that involved canya (was going to say I didn't know if it was canya kenya. Kianya, didn't get the name at first) who I met for the first time. Was just visiting St. Pete again to meet some friends and she was the my only pick up for the night. Unfortunately my exp wasn't as good, not because she was mean or anything, on the contrary she seemed to have a very sweet attitude, but the problem was, and I have personally never experienced this unless the girl pulls down her pants for me to FIV, but. She smelled SO BAD! Like. I every time I inhaled it was awful, so I pulled off to the side and made an excuse saying "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else". Once she got out, I immediatley opened up the passenger side window and started spraying some Axe body spray I had in the car. It sucks because from your exp it sounded good, I'm guessing she washed up a bit by the time you picked her up. Aside from that, on 34th st where I had picked her up, there was some other chick (only promising one of the night, didn't realize till I got a closer look as another guy parked his pick up truck and she was walking over) that I think I had a back pack and some other bag she was carrrying in her hand. It exaplains why she was stumbling from a distance the first time I saw her, I thought she was just drunk which is why I didn't want to pick her up and avoided her. Once I got a closer look she looked actually very pretty. Two other skinny BSW tried to holler me over, one on the same road, but didn't like the way she looked, and another on US-19 but. I'm not sure that was a chick so. Yeah. Lastly was a WSW who had been walking US19 for quite some time last night, and two seperate occassions I kinda wanted to take the plunge, but there was three things that kind of gave me a red flag (but it honestly could just be my hesitation from being out of this hobby for quite a couple of years). One, her clothing wasn't too good to be true, but it also wasn't that bad for a SW, she had blonde hair, fairly skinny, she was wearing a backpack and a baseball cap the whole time, with the sting operations I read about every now and again for some reason made me think about that. And two, she seemed to be talking to herself (so kinda takes away the undercover option away I guess) but so makes me think she was on something. Both times I drived by her slowly she stopped and started to say something, but she seemed to be yelling / talking loudly, not the usual trying to get my attention for a date, or even walking over. So at the very least maybe she was a WSW, but if she was, she was definitely on something which I prefer to avoid those kind of dates if I can. Based on the description, does she sound like anyone you all might be familiar with. Again, its been a while since I've been active in this hobby (specifically WSW hunting) and haven't been in st. Pete in like 2 years so I am not familiar with any names out in that area.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 21:10 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 641Canya aobut 6:15 pm today
She was on 35th ST. North behind the Shell station on 5th Ave North. Took me down the alley behind St. Vincent de Pauls. It was weird but all the street people acted as a shield for her at the end of the alley.
1 for head and she didn't ***** one bit about how long it took me. Skills were average; no balls, but she was polite and friendly. No phone. She did mention that she had a friend who would do a double with her for. 4 Left her my burner number, not expecting much.
Wearing black tights with while skulls on them and a gray (hoodie.
-
12-27-23 18:11 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 443Angelos
Saw a bunch of walkers this afternoon. Little ones big ones old ones and many in between. Saw a girl from the old grove house. Scooped her and to the down town cave for a chance for her to eat my kids. Got three numbers plus hers. Will see her tomorrow in the AM.
-
12-27-23 13:35 #17935Senior Member

Posts: 57Boots
Any know a black girl named boots? She was near central and 35th street wearing black jeans and a black tank top. Just curious to see if anyone has experienced her yet.
-
12-26-23 21:22 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 323Emily / Serenity
Is out between 54th Av NORTH AND 50th Ave North on 34th ST. North on the west side. She is in her happy place so if you see her grab her. Rates depend on how often you've seen her and I guess if she thinks you cum quick. She is wearing glasses. Which I've never seen. FYI there are lots of monger circling like vulture in Death Valley.
-
12-26-23 08:56 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 443Red lobster
I saw her walking in the one right to the east of the Red lobster. She was walking south half the way to the end. She was walking in the lane closest to the red lobster. She said she lived in a unit with Tommy. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 19:14 #17932Senior Member

Posts: 273Mobile Home Community
There are two particular spots in that community that I know of. I decided to drive my them and one was vacated and the other had a person at home, but NOT Cassie M.
I will continue the hunt for the quality **** tomorrow.
Stay Safe and Monger Happy!
*.
Originally Posted by Mmousob
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 19:28 #17931Senior Member

Posts: 443Robinn racetrack on 54th ave
She came up to ask for a ride. Wasn't in a position to help. She was on the walk a 7:30.
-
12-20-23 08:29 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 200711/20/23 0700
Was out and about cruising and found a bevy (3) workers behind the Circle K on the corner of 35th st and 4th av north. Selected the decent one WSW, 5'6", black tight jeans (with a nicely shaped ass), black hoodie with a couple of big bags. She calls herself Elaine. She has a tattoo on her left wrist.
We drove out of the area. She offered $50 for 3 holes, I countered with $30. She accepted. Only problem, we had no place to go. She offered head in car for $20, I declined. Dropped her at Mobil on 34th st and 1 av s. She told me she just got kicked out of AJ's.
Didn't ask where it was cause I don't want to be 1 of the 1,000 guys that cruise by causing a neighborhood. Nuisance causing them to relocate, yet again.
DopeThrone hit it on the head. Guys he mentioned ruined the board for me. Their lies! This place hS less knowledgeable info and more BS thanks to them. Anywhoooo.
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC Hunter.
-
12-17-23 17:49 #17929Senior Member

Posts: 109No problem.
Originally Posted by BigMiguel
[View Original Post]
Check around the Shell station as well and good luck.
-
12-17-23 14:18 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 443Carol in the triangel
Scooped a new one to me. Carol. She has red hair and big flabby titsl She picked up the long skirt to reveal a blond hairs snatch. Got her in the back and popped in a few min. The extra skin was a little turn off. F.
-
12-17-23 06:03 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 97Thank you.
Originally Posted by BufordsSink
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 16:57 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 109You can try Clearwater Largo road down by the 7 11, where the trailers are at. Last time I was down there almost a year ago and Gulf to Bay / Cleveland street still had roads barred off due to construction and no activity. Fort Harrison is dead as well, but if you're coming from the north you might as well cruise through because it links with Clearwater / Largo road.
Originally Posted by BigMiguel
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 04:44 #17925Senior Member

Posts: 97Clearwater
Anyone know a spot in Clearwater for a SW? It's totally dead up in Pasco.
-
12-14-23 21:44 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 216Oops
I forgot to mention the time. It was also 12:00 noon. I did not see the two other girls. Must have just missed them.
Originally Posted by GirthWorm
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



