Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 25037
-
12-17-23 12:31 #20642Senior Member

Posts: 48Kay
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...75417/60465072
Has anyone had any luck with this one? I had a appointment for last night at 5 pm All I heard for two hours was I am almost ready. When she did tell me she was ready I drove down to her place and texted her when I got there and crickets. I am far from paranoid but did notice le in the lot (maybe just hanging out taking a break). My last text was am leavng then she responded with the room number. Decided it was not something I wanted to get myself into and left. If anyone had any good experiences let me know. Willig to try again but not taking one for the team on this one.
Italian.
-
12-17-23 12:31 #20641Senior Member

Posts: 149What is mickeys?
Never heard of this? Any info? Street?
Originally Posted by DrPornDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 10:46 #20640Senior Member

Posts: 699I guarantee that's going to be 99.9% dudes there, LOL.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 18:31 #20639Senior Member

Posts: 406Neither are new
They both are with the same coven. In fact there are several girls revolving out of East Prov with this crew. No, I did not meet up. Something just felt off. Was supposed to meet in MA. She is supposedly accompanied by her gf for out-calls and CD's. Asked her to take and send a real-time confirmation picture, but to no avail. I passed. This was back over the summer in early June. Smh.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 15:23 #20638Senior Member

Posts: 2110Dreams Lifestyle Lounge
Not sure where to post this, but this forum probably has the most visibility in RI. Any experience with this place?
https://dreamsloungeri.com/
-
12-16-23 15:21 #20637Senior Member

Posts: 196Layla or Isabella
Hello Mongers,
A couple of relatively new ads on STG caught my eye. Both are almost TGTBT, but we all live in hope.
Layla at https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/050016487565.
Isabella at https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/495770462187.
Both offer the services I want with bodies I adore, and would make just the Christmas present to myself I deserve. .
Has anyone had the pleasure of their company, or found that the reality doesn't meet the pix?
Thanks, and Happy Mongering Holidays!
-
12-16-23 13:51 #20636Senior Member

Posts: 141Mickeys
Depends.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
Hit or miss mostly.
-
12-16-23 10:35 #20635Senior Member

Posts: 142Mickeys
I haven't heard about Mickey's in years. Is it still worth cheap trip?
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 09:04 #20634Senior Member

Posts: 136Liana
Saw her for an out call to my hotel recently. Took forever to get there, but made up for it by being a totally obedient cum dumpster. Two loads in her and sent her on her way with a smile.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 16:03 #20633Senior Member

Posts: 196Ashley
I saw her about a month back in the suite hotel on Warren ave in EP. Most of the pix are recent, except the face only with the shorter hair. She charged me the old price for HH with greek, decent DFK & BBBJ before. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 15:46 #20632Senior Member

Posts: 211Cindi
Happy Friday. Anyone know where Cindi disappeared? Last know location was a first floor apartment next to Newport creamery, smith st. Cheers.
-
12-15-23 11:13 #20631Senior Member

Posts: 86Woonsocket Pam
Any idea or word if she is coming back before New Year. Any contact info.
Thanks FW.
-
12-15-23 09:25 #20630Senior Member

Posts: 834Bathroomless Ashley
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...shley/60418085
I havn't seen her in years, but I had heard her looks changed after covid and is no longer in that basement apartment without a toilet off Mineral Spring. So are the pics in this ad recent? Anybody seen her lately? How / where is the current incall actually and are there any red flags? That recent ad above says north providence, but others say Seekonk, so does she have a real incall now or is she moving around in motels or what? She used to be a really nice person and good at everything when I used to see her years ago, and was a world class tonge kisser and cum swallower.
-
12-15-23 09:02 #20629Senior Member

Posts: 69Highly unlikely that she would be the one answering the door. If it just so happens Merry Christmas. !
Originally Posted by YoungUn3393
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 18:18 #20628Senior Member

Posts: 38Leeani
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...eased/60167067
Anyone have any info on this one?












Reply With Quote




