Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 1292 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20639

    Neither are new

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers,

    A couple of relatively new ads on STG caught my eye. Both are almost TGTBT, but we all live in hope.

    Layla at https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/050016487565.

    Isabella at https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/495770462187.

    Both offer the services I want with bodies I adore, and would make just the Christmas present to myself I deserve. .

    Has anyone had the pleasure of their company, or found that the reality doesn't meet the pix?

    Thanks, and Happy Mongering Holidays!
    They both are with the same coven. In fact there are several girls revolving out of East Prov with this crew. No, I did not meet up. Something just felt off. Was supposed to meet in MA. She is supposedly accompanied by her gf for out-calls and CD's. Asked her to take and send a real-time confirmation picture, but to no avail. I passed. This was back over the summer in early June. Smh.

  2. #20638

    Dreams Lifestyle Lounge

    Not sure where to post this, but this forum probably has the most visibility in RI. Any experience with this place?

    https://dreamsloungeri.com/

  3. #20637

    Layla or Isabella

    Hello Mongers,

    A couple of relatively new ads on STG caught my eye. Both are almost TGTBT, but we all live in hope.

    Layla at https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/050016487565.

    Isabella at https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/495770462187.

    Both offer the services I want with bodies I adore, and would make just the Christmas present to myself I deserve. .

    Has anyone had the pleasure of their company, or found that the reality doesn't meet the pix?

    Thanks, and Happy Mongering Holidays!

  4. #20636

    Mickeys

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard about Mickey's in years. Is it still worth cheap trip?
    Depends.

    Hit or miss mostly.

  5. #20635

    Mickeys

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    A token costs $20 and is hood for 5 minutes in the booth. You negociate the rest.
    I haven't heard about Mickey's in years. Is it still worth cheap trip?

  6. #20634

    Liana

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Recently our schedules haven't matched but I've seen her multiple times before. Yes she's safe for hotel incall and outcalls. Sweet and submissive girl.
    Saw her for an out call to my hotel recently. Took forever to get there, but made up for it by being a totally obedient cum dumpster. Two loads in her and sent her on her way with a smile.

  7. #20633

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...shley/60418085

    I havn't seen her in years, but I had heard her looks changed after covid and is no longer in that basement apartment without a toilet off Mineral Spring. So are the pics in this ad recent? Anybody seen her lately? How / where is the current incall actually and are there any red flags? That recent ad above says north providence, but others say Seekonk, so does she have a real incall now or is she moving around in motels or what? She used to be a really nice person and good at everything when I used to see her years ago, and was a world class tonge kisser and cum swallower.
    I saw her about a month back in the suite hotel on Warren ave in EP. Most of the pix are recent, except the face only with the shorter hair. She charged me the old price for HH with greek, decent DFK & BBBJ before. YMMV.

  8. #20632

    Cindi

    Happy Friday. Anyone know where Cindi disappeared? Last know location was a first floor apartment next to Newport creamery, smith st. Cheers.

  9. #20631

    Woonsocket Pam

    Any idea or word if she is coming back before New Year. Any contact info.

    Thanks FW.

  10. #20630

    Bathroomless Ashley

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...shley/60418085

    I havn't seen her in years, but I had heard her looks changed after covid and is no longer in that basement apartment without a toilet off Mineral Spring. So are the pics in this ad recent? Anybody seen her lately? How / where is the current incall actually and are there any red flags? That recent ad above says north providence, but others say Seekonk, so does she have a real incall now or is she moving around in motels or what? She used to be a really nice person and good at everything when I used to see her years ago, and was a world class tonge kisser and cum swallower.

  11. #20629
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungUn3393  [View Original Post]
    Any review in this one? She looks good but downside is she's in that same hotel in EP and it's a mess to get to her. I already spoke to her too.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...vices/60521182
    Highly unlikely that she would be the one answering the door. If it just so happens Merry Christmas. !

  12. #20628

    Leeani

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...eased/60167067

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  13. #20627

    Escort in EP M6

    Any review in this one? She looks good but downside is she's in that same hotel in EP and it's a mess to get to her. I already spoke to her too.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...vices/60521182

  14. #20626

    Token

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawg  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage at Mickey's? I am new to the area.
    A token costs $20 and is hood for 5 minutes in the booth. You negociate the rest.

  15. #20625
    What's the damage at Mickey's? I am new to the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    Take a trip to Mickeys in Cumberland. Talk to Jennifer. 36 DDD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape