Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24393

    Alina. All about you.

    Milky white skin, Ruby red lipstick, big pouting eyes, and hair darker than the inside of a coffin on a moonless night. If you can appreciate that aesthetic, then everything else is all gravy baby. And it's lot of fkn gravy.

  2. #24392
    Shill for A to Z ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    No mention of a condom, plus a 'Deposit' ?! . Did you BBFSCIP??
    Sorry for the confusion, no. It was BBBJ, CFS.

  3. #24391

    Monica returns

    Just got a message from my favorite greek-loving Asian, Monica, that she's back at UFS for the rest of the month. Time to eat my wheaties!

  4. #24390

    FS Japanese providers?

    Wondering if anyone would be willing to share any intel of FS Japanese providers. Haven't seen or heard of anyone since Miyuki and she won't be back for a while.

    Any information would be appreciated.

  5. #24389

    Annie at Erma

    Came in mid afternoon, hadn't been here in a bit so I made sure to meet all the girls before choosing Annie. She's maybe 5'3, thin, big manmade D's popping out the dress, pale skin pretty face, claims to be 26. Didn't bring any outfits today, I'd been doing a project in Poway so I was physically wiped out and hadn't prepared for the session. Wish I had, she's got a great body for a bikini.

    She starts the massage, very light rubs but thorough. On the back it seems too light but on something like the calves it's just right. On the flip she undresses and starts sliding all over the front of me, pausing to titfuck for a bit here and there. The BBBJ is solid, after a lot of licking and ball action she got a good rhythm going and while still laying on my back I plant my feet and get some facefucking action from below.

    Time to fuck, condom on, I sit on the edge of the table and have her sit on my dick. She does it kind of like a lapdance, slow side to side grind with my dick inside her, feels great. I stand up and start pounding standing doggy, flip around and fuck her more against the table. She's a bit winded so she lays down for missionary. Her tits look great all mashed together while I pump. Lay down for cowgirl, this is the best view of her tits. Ready to pop, I ask her if I can finish in her mouth, she obliges. One hot towel later I'm cleaned up and on my way.

  6. #24388
    Quote Originally Posted by LokoMotto69  [View Original Post]
    I've tried finding this place but having trouble locating it, any info?
    Yep, DavDerek got it right. It's a strip mall on Fletcher PKWY in El Cajon.

  7. #24387
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedMonger  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Coco... "Made my deposit at the bank and we cleaned up"
    No mention of a condom, plus a 'Deposit' ?! . Did you BBFSCIP??

  8. #24386

    Outcall Recommendation

    Not sure if this is the right forum, but worth a try I figure. I will be in San Diego staying near the airport and looking for someone to come to the hotel for a sensual massage with he (additional fun is a bonus). Wondering if anyone has experience with Tiffany (https://ladys.one/usa-san-diego/outcall-c22) or has a recommendation. Any help is appreciated.

  9. #24385

    Emma at Mesa Ct Ridge (Mesa Spa)

    Alright another tackle at a long form review. I wanted to see Selina one more time but heard she left yesterday. Ngl inside I was a little sad but I was happy the new girl Emma. She seems to be in her mid 20's and has a white dress that accentuates her tits. She's pretty soft spoken and very sweet and kind but doesn't know that much English so don't expect that much conversation with her. If you do try to engage in conversation with her though just use a phone for translation and she responds pretty kindly when you try to talk with her. Took me into one of the rooms and I paid 60 for a half hour.

    What surprised me most during my time was just how good of a massage she gave me. I also appreciated how she didn't rush me but actually and thoroughly gave me a very good massage working in every area. She also gave me a back foot massage but you can say no if you don't like those kinds of things. She also used oils to massage my body and wiped me with a hot towel afterwards. I think she was massaging me for a good 15-20 minutes. So come in expecting a good massage.

    Her service was good and enjoyable for me too. I wouldn't say she's like a very energetic type person but she definitely gives a more soft GFE experience. Before she starts she keep things very clean wiping down all the areas before going in. She started off with rubbing her tits around my chest and making moans as she went across. Then she went down to my nipples giving them a good suck and lick on each one. Then she came down and just went right for it. I'm not sure if she DT since uh well I'm not that well endowed but I enjoyed it. I also go to play around with her pussy and eventually got into fucking. Started off missionary to doggy to cowgirl. Each one I enjoyed so much and just love looking at her slim body with them tities bouncing. Afterwards she rested on my chest for a bit and started cleaning me up.

    Then she led me to door and gave me a peck on my way out! Overall was a good experience and you guys should give her a try since she just came. I also saw another girl anna with some nice big melons so definitely will check her out next time and let you know if she's good too! Happy holidays everyone.

  10. #24384
    Was in the UTC LA Jolla area and decided to try a local spot since I'm never over there. Went to what's references as MRC spa on here.

    Really liked the location, with it being pretty private. Got Jennifer, nice thin girl with nice tits. Great service, BBBJ, cfs. Non rushed, got my full time which was nice. Sadly it was busy when I finished so I didn't get to see the other talent but overall good experience.

    Sorry if double upload, I got a server error when hitting submit.

  11. #24383
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  12. #24382

    One of my go too

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Location:


    She starts slow, gently licking around the balls, and then swirls her tongue around the tip. But then, she wraps her mouth around my cock and holy shit she just starts going at it! She quickly thrusts her face forward in between my legs and my cock pleasantly hits the back of her throat.
    Shit I saw Emma But I had already made plans to get with Cherry. But if she out here willingly choking her self down some meatstick I might have to try her out.

    So like I said I saw Cherry who Is one of my go to favorites because She can give you the slow sensual BJ then speed it up into a faster sexy one when she's trying to make you cum. But I had another great session with her this time around especially cause I was in the room with the mirros so when I was hitting her doggy you could see those natural D's swing. Then Swapped her over to a missionary after that But I wasn't ready to bust yet so I asked If I could get a BJ to completion and she willing SO I did. Good time. Especially after getting denied up in Temecula.

  13. #24381
    Shill for A to Z ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Coco A to Z

    Got a text from MMS saying they got a new girl, so I ventured on down to the ol fuck shop to test her out. I was happily surprised when she walked in the room. Her name is Coco and she's very attractive. Maybe 5'5". Must be close to 30 but has a youthful look that makes her seem closer to 25. Speaks zero English. She seemed a bit shy and possibly new to this line of work. She has the little hair extensions that you can feel if you run your fingers through her hair. Flat, firm stomach that has a bit of loose strech marked skin like she lost a bunch of weight, possibly with lipo or body sculpting. Don't get me wrong, she has a nice body and is very attractive, I'm just as honest and thorough as possible with my reviews. Little trimmed Bush downstairs, and she has a great bubble butt! It might even be better than Vivi's. Her tits are fantastic also. Hand sized, possibly C's or large B's. Perky, pretty sure they're real, but if not, they're the softest and best fake I've ever felt. Really nice tits.

    BBBJ was ok, nothing bad to say about it, but also nothing mind-blowing. Moved on to Mish, and damn is that a nice tight pussy. I was hitting bottom 3/4 of the way in, so that was strange, but it felt really good since she was gripping it so good. Turned her over for doggy and it was a thing of beauty. I was able to fully penetrate and that ass was perfect bouncing against my hips. Made my deposit at the bank and we cleaned up.

    Through her translator I asked her about pictures. I showed her the ones I took of Vivi and she agreed! So gentlemen, here she is. I would happily repeat with her.

    Sophia left and was replaced by Coco. Amy and Vivi are still there, so right now this place is batting 1000. You can't go wrong with any of the three girls working right now, they're all totally fucking worth it. Speaking of, it looks like inflation finally hit the spa, or maybe the girls unionized and negotiated better tips. Anyway, its $60 hf for 30 min, $160 tip. The service is still worth it in my book, so I won't complain.

    Happy holidays to you all and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231216_081427_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231216_081006_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231216_081257_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231216_081152_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #24380
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoNbr1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see her and can give me a little info? Seen some reviews and wanted to know if she's a must see or not? Any details would be appriciated.
    I can't remember the name of the Latina I saw there twice in the late Spring. May have been her. I think it's Latina only there, at least that's the vibe I got. Physically she's not bad at all and the 'act' was OK; it was fine. But whoever serviced me twice there was not in the best mood, pretty paranoid about LE (which is understandable) but I don't even know why I came back the 2nd time. Again, the service itself was fine but I would personally prefer someone who at least pretends to like what they are doing. She small talked normally and all that but I could easily tell she hated her job.

  15. #24379

    Pretty easy

    Quote Originally Posted by LokoMotto69  [View Original Post]
    I've tried finding this place but having trouble locating it, any info?
    Same little strip mall area where the 99 cent store is at the top of the hill. There's a sign outside that says "Spa Spa" which is what I think we should be referring this place to now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape