Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 1328 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28544

    Anna NKY

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162163984

    Anna is a bit timid and seems to have been around the block a time or two but is very affordable. She hosts in a small one room apartment in NKY that is rather unkept but there's worse out there for sure. Communication is good & there's not much of a screening process. Seems like there's some type of substance use involved but she's open to most things. Has a cat or two running around. Will probably visit again sometime when funds are low.

  2. #28543

    New guy here:

    New to this page, not to mongering. Very appreciative of the reviews (good or bad). Based on the recommendations, I was able to get visits with both Melanie & Divine Rachael. Both of them were outstanding & will visit again. I saw one of them was frowned upon b / c of her review process. IMHO, that made me feel more safe as the client. Both, dealt in cash & both had very nice, clean places near NKY.

    I can also confirm other monger's accurate reviews on Katie, Lucy, and Danielle. Looking forward to hearing about others. Be safe!

  3. #28542

    Nana

    Saw Nana tonight and she's definitely a keeper. Good incall location in the Eastage area and she will take good care of you.

    Great price on a qv, would highly recommend her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162178291

  4. #28541

    New guy here:

    New to this page, not to mongering. Very appreciative of the reviews (good or bad). Based on the recommendations, I was able to get visits with both Melanie & Divine Rachael. Both of them were outstanding & will visit again. I saw one of them was frowned upon b / c of her review process. IMHO, that made me feel more safe as the client. Both, dealt in cash & both had very nice, clean places near NKY.

    I can also confirm other monger's accurate reviews on Katie, Lucy, and Danielle. Looking forward to hearing about others. Be safe!

  5. #28540
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    That's Carrie from a few years back!

    Yeah, she went nuts, IIRC.

    Good reviews and all, but she got arrested etc before I could see her.
    IIRC. She had a stay with Uncle over some agg assault charges with another girl under her drug connection. Last time I saw her she was so doped up she fell asleep mid session. Might be different these days, but I'll never revisit her.

  6. #28539
    That's Carrie from a few years back!

    Yeah, she went nuts, IIRC.

    Good reviews and all, but she got arrested etc before I could see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciftBall33  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her yesterday and she said she was available. She said she was located in Forest Park which would have been great since I pass through there going home from work. The communication stopped so I text back again asking the usual questions. She finally responded back with the answers. She said she was available now. She then sends me a pic for verification. As I look at the pic I noticed a guy laying in the bed next to her. Be careful fellas I don't know what was going on here but don't get caught up in anything. My gut said pass up on this one. It was probably nothing but I'll go with my gut instinct on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161493292

  7. #28538

    Maddie / Shaye Rivers

    I highly doubt Shaye is escorting in Dayton.

    You would be wise to learn how to use Google image.

    https://es.twpornstars.com/ShayeRivers?sort=likes

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    She is hounding me now claims she'll do "almost anything" which matches the ad but sounds wayy TGTBT.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...45ef7322dc8abb

  8. #28537
    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    She is hounding me now claims she'll do "almost anything" which matches the ad but sounds wayy TGTBT.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...45ef7322dc8abb
    Fake photos, that's a Chaturbate girl goes by Shae Rivers.

  9. #28536

    Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Tsunami? Can't find any reports on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161972939#.
    I enjoyed her. I know a few others she seen said she gave a lot of rules, but she was fun for the ticket and yes she "squirts" or piss'. Cremer too. Head 7. 5 pink 7, overall 8 due to fun personality. YMMV.

    Be safe and have fun.

  10. #28535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Maddie

    Phone number used for another provider with the same type of ad in California.

    https://hot.com/us/ca/redding/escort...10-9244/m-X0VL

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    She is hounding me now claims she'll do "almost anything" which matches the ad but sounds wayy TGTBT.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...45ef7322dc8abb

  11. #28534

    Maddie in Dayton / Cincy anyone know this one?

    She is hounding me now claims she'll do "almost anything" which matches the ad but sounds wayy TGTBT.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...45ef7322dc8abb

  12. #28533
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested also. Couldn't find anything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...571/8123285286
    Post already been removed.

  13. #28532
    Quote Originally Posted by FukUrPussie  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't you know it? Brook's friend Mia already has her own ad up. LOL. Unfortunately, the location as of right now says Mt. Healthy, which is going to be NCH. So, I won't be TOFTT this time. If anybody actually has a good experience with this chick, please let me know.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67716945

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...miles/59753935

    https://callescort.org/513-986-1177
    Remember once a thief always a thief. She should be listed with her rip off friend. Birds of a feather. Proceed with caution. Me I would avoid.

  14. #28531

    I'll be damned.

    Wouldn't you know it? Brook's friend Mia already has her own ad up. LOL. Unfortunately, the location as of right now says Mt. Healthy, which is going to be NCH. So, I won't be TOFTT this time. If anybody actually has a good experience with this chick, please let me know.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67716945

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...miles/59753935

    https://callescort.org/513-986-1177

  15. #28530

    Brook & friend North College Hill

    I have no idea if this chick has ever been reviewed, so I'm going to say I TOFTT. Never really been interested in the Brook chick, but God damn the friend was so sexy in the ad. Searched the number (ends in 5491) & pulled up the EB for her. A couple of comments said fake & asks for Cash App, but they didn't do that with me so I figured I was good to go. Arrived, they're both the girls in the pics & the friend was so so sexy. However, after giving the donation the Brook chick went to put the dog up. Then, a few seconds later a black guy comes in the front door & shows a gun, & asks what are you doing with my wife (which, seemed to be Brook & not the sexy friend who said her name was Mia). Moral of the story, avoid at all costs. I hope the sexy friend has a conscience & breaks away from this * & her husband. I might be dumb enough to try to get with her if she does, so long as it isn't in NCH. LOL. Here are their pics (Brook, first, Mia, last 2) & the link to the ad. Any chance any of you fellow pervs know the sexy friend "Mia" in real life? LOL.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67706836
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0266d5eb4ea6251ba9b3a01f2cd6f3ce_f.jpg‎   ea1c03652cb584c0a426e82c74fa320e_f.jpg‎   db54d85093772c2c025de5fd330eb15c_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape