Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28219

    NaNa

    I saw her a few times pre-pandemic and always had fun except for the last time when she was really out of it. Looks like the guy in the pics is her handler from back then, which sucks because she seemed to want to get away from him. Thought about seeing her again but I'm on the fence.

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    Nah, her and I are just friends. But she's a really good person and I'll always think well of her. She's had her battle, but I don't think she'd ever do you wrong.

    .

  2. #28218

    Problem

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #28217
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I told you the next time you started shit you were getting banned. Guys like you fucking run off so many new members you aren't worth keeping. I know you'll be back but you will be a dick with that account as well because you're an asshole and it's your nature and I'll ban them as wel.

    Have a nice night

    A2

  4. #28216

    Nana

    Nah, her and I are just friends. But she's a really good person and I'll always think well of her. She's had her battle, but I don't think she'd ever do you wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, are you the guy lying on the bed in a couple of her pic?
    .

  5. #28215

    Leighbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her for the last time unless there is a change for the good. Been seeing her since she started advertising. About as thin as a person can get and no sign of anything changing. Last 2 visits she has started nodding off during the visit. Last time she nodded off with a cock in her mouth. She is obviously using and loosing.

    ChaddRedditson;6700770.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161321699

    Details: Met her up in Sharonville. $120 for the Half. GFE experience. BBJ, CFS.

    Pros: Though she does not show her face in her profile, the pics she uses are definitely her and I would think current. Reasonable donation for time. I would say very GFE; she initiated DFK which I have found to be somewhat uncommon. Seemed good with any position. One of the first things I noticed was that she was curiously tight. Nice, talkative girl. She could pass for late twenties.

    Cons: Not a very pleasant location. She was a little behind, but I don't believe with another client, because I was waiting a short distance away and didn't see anyone leave. While she appeared completely coherent during my visit with her, I have to assume she's using. She is certainly the skinniest person I've ever seen And I don't mean provider, I mean in life. My bag is spinners for sure, but I can't imagine this girl is even pushing 6% body fat.

    Summary: Her personality was pretty chill. Out of the $100'ish price point girls I've met; I would put her above Tori and Lucy, but behind Katie BTOB. I doubt I would repeat as it stands, but if she gained 20 - 25 lbs and had a more decent location I would consider it.
    I never got to see Leighbaby I almost did one time but she was too skinny for me then. Now dang she does not look good. But they is someone out there that likes that look. I see you and chadd had the same exact throughts that's when I say thanks for the review. I will pass for now. She could look good if she put on some weight. Anyway everyone have a good one.

  6. #28214

    Ashley

    Visited Ashley last week, age 54, last 4 digits 8136, who advertises on sumo. She has a nicely looking body and face for her age, but she advertises GFE. When she told me that she absolutely does not kiss, I asked her why she then states that she is GFE. She said that she has 2 friends who told her what to write, but she doesn't even know what the acronym stands for. She had avg rate, but I won't repeat since I simply don't appreciate her false advertising.

  7. #28213

    Leighbby

    I have seen her for the last time unless there is a change for the good. Been seeing her since she started advertising. About as thin as a person can get and no sign of anything changing. Last 2 visits she has started nodding off during the visit. Last time she nodded off with a cock in her mouth. She is obviously using and loosing.

    ChaddRedditson;6700770.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161321699

    Details: Met her up in Sharonville. $120 for the Half. GFE experience. BBJ, CFS.

    Pros: Though she does not show her face in her profile, the pics she uses are definitely her and I would think current. Reasonable donation for time. I would say very GFE; she initiated DFK which I have found to be somewhat uncommon. Seemed good with any position. One of the first things I noticed was that she was curiously tight. Nice, talkative girl. She could pass for late twenties.

    Cons: Not a very pleasant location. She was a little behind, but I don't believe with another client, because I was waiting a short distance away and didn't see anyone leave. While she appeared completely coherent during my visit with her, I have to assume she's using. She is certainly the skinniest person I've ever seen And I don't mean provider, I mean in life. My bag is spinners for sure, but I can't imagine this girl is even pushing 6% body fat.

    Summary: Her personality was pretty chill. Out of the $100'ish price point girls I've met; I would put her above Tori and Lucy, but behind Katie BTOB. I doubt I would repeat as it stands, but if she gained 20 - 25 lbs and had a more decent location I would consider it.

  8. #28212

    Gigi

    Greendale In. Any one have any info on her? Seems to have a mouth of gold for what she wants. All my searches could find were old. Thanks.

  9. #28211

    Leighbaby

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161321699

    Details: Met her up in Sharonville. $120 for the Half. GFE experience. BBJ, CFS.

    Pros: Though she does not show her face in her profile, the pics she uses are definitely her and I would think current. Reasonable donation for time. I would say very GFE; she initiated DFK which I have found to be somewhat uncommon. Seemed good with any position. One of the first things I noticed was that she was curiously tight. Nice, talkative girl. She could pass for late twenties.

    Cons: Not a very pleasant location. She was a little behind, but I don't believe with another client, because I was waiting a short distance away and didn't see anyone leave. While she appeared completely coherent during my visit with her, I have to assume she's using. She is certainly the skinniest person I've ever seen And I don't mean provider, I mean in life. My bag is spinners for sure, but I can't imagine this girl is even pushing 6% body fat.

    Summary: Her personality was pretty chill. Out of the $100'ish price point girls I've met; I would put her above Tori and Lucy, but behind Katie BTOB. I doubt I would repeat as it stands, but if she gained 20 - 25 lbs and had a more decent location I would consider it.

  10. #28210

    Nana

    Just curious, are you the guy lying on the bed in a couple of her pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It's always weird when I see someone that's been a friend for like 10 years, posting here. I used to be her supervisor at a call center. LOL

    .

  11. #28209
    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Come to think of it, my first visit with her was a little cold. It was probably 2 years ago. She said she was sore from canoeing with her family all day. It was still a decent visit but I didn't repeat for a while. She couldn't go CG for too long because her legs were sore and she didn't seem that into giving head at the time. I took a shower at her incall to ensure I was shower fresh and she still did the 5 min of head just to get me standing up and then wanted to go right into the main event. We finished in MISH and I'd say it was just OK but affordable. We didn't really click and I left satisfied but not thrilled. She never seemed disinterested or rude, though.

    I ended up repeating due to lack of options and I've generally enjoyed every visit since. YMMV.
    Same story last time I saw her a few years ago. When I first saw her when she still lived in Cincy, it was a non-stop pornfest. Nonstop DFK, dirty talk, enthusiastic rimming, and begging for greek. The last time she was relatively quiet and clearly didn't want to rim. The new boobs were nice but the rest wasn't anywhere up to the standard she had set. Oh well, nothing lasts forever.

    The good dr.

  12. #28208

    Lsm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1984  [View Original Post]
    Saw her before she left town. The years really haven't been kind to her. She showed zero stamina, and no emotion. I did enjoy her bolt-ons. The good thing about her oral skills was that it got her to shut up talking. Definitely a bright spot. The experience has been had. Don't see any reason to repeat.
    Come to think of it, my first visit with her was a little cold. It was probably 2 years ago. She said she was sore from canoeing with her family all day. It was still a decent visit but I didn't repeat for a while. She couldn't go CG for too long because her legs were sore and she didn't seem that into giving head at the time. I took a shower at her incall to ensure I was shower fresh and she still did the 5 min of head just to get me standing up and then wanted to go right into the main event. We finished in MISH and I'd say it was just OK but affordable. We didn't really click and I left satisfied but not thrilled. She never seemed disinterested or rude, though.

    I ended up repeating due to lack of options and I've generally enjoyed every visit since. YMMV.

  13. #28207

    Little Sexy Me / Lilone

    Saw her before she left town. The years really haven't been kind to her. She showed zero stamina, and no emotion. I did enjoy her bolt-ons. The good thing about her oral skills was that it got her to shut up talking. Definitely a bright spot. The experience has been had. Don't see any reason to repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=258248

  14. #28206

    Annie

    Has anyone seen this one lately.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5138184668

  15. #28205

    Nana

    It's always weird when I see someone that's been a friend for like 10 years, posting here. I used to be her supervisor at a call center. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    I just recently noticed Nana started posting again. I loved her big fat ass LOL but heard she fell way off the wagon before disappearing. Has anyone seen her since she started posting again?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/160744232
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape