Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13435

    Is it down for good?


  2. #13434
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300;6717366[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/162014783[/URL] Has someone tried this one?
    I've seen her a couple of times. Super specific about when you get there and nervous about her landlord finding out, but she's nice enough. Only really does BBBJ and then doggy. I would repeat in a pinch since she's pretty close to me.

  3. #13433
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she asked if I was white and then when I got there and paid her a dude came out of the backroom with a knife and chased me out of there. She pretended he wasn't supposed to be there, but not much of an actor. I bounced super quick. Avoid.

  4. #13432
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkson75  [View Original Post]
    Dude she answered the door using a walker and when I said no she pulled out her teeth. And asked if I was sure.
    Hah! Good one!

  5. #13431
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    If she the one in o Fallon off Bryan rd, she a hoarder. The place is packed totally with stuff except the b rm.

    Went there a second time and blew it off!
    Dude she answered the door using a walker and when I said no she pulled out her teeth. And asked if I was sure.

  6. #13430
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's used those pics for well over a year now. Always a red flag for me when they don't have any updated pics.
    Hell. There's a few that's used the same pics since 2017 LOL.

  7. #13429
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lisa them lately? I can't find any reviews from her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-n-sweet-
    She's used those pics for well over a year now. Always a red flag for me when they don't have any updated pics.

  8. #13428
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    If she the one in o Fallon off Bryan rd, she a hoarder. The place is packed totally with stuff except the b rm.

    Went there a second time and blew it off!

  9. #13427

  10. #13426

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    You can google the number or search it here you be surprised what is in the servers.
    I got it from someone after verification, thanks.

  11. #13425
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I deleted her number but now wish I'd not have. If anyone can share that privately, great. But since she's had stalker issues, might not be a good idea to share unless you ask her first. She's inactive on p411. It's sad but someone texted me a happy thanksgiving messsge from what I thought was her number. I deleted the message and didn't reply because it didn't match my contacts, comically I think it was from her or Savannah also deleted now (and I adore Savannah). In my opinion, Parker could charge any fee and get it. That's just me talking. Violetta is among my favs and charges a lot. I don't see her often but she's well worth the asking price. I am always so quick to delete numbers once people move etc. That's a bad habit for being organized.
    You can google the number or search it here you be surprised what is in the servers.

  12. #13424

  13. #13423
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Who is your go to when it comes to a BBBJ? I used to have a couple but they are no longer in the business. Sometimes I don't want FS and just want a good BJ. So, who are some of the best BBBJ out there right now? Looks are somewhat important but more import is that they love what they're doing and they're good at it. Feel free to private message me if needed. Especially if theyre an UTR type. Ive very generous and would love to try them out
    Was Catz for years. But I don't know what happened to her.

  14. #13422

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lisa them lately? I can't find any reviews from her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-n-sweet-
    She's on SA also.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-dad4b9ab3307

  15. #13421
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think I liked BJ's until I met Chloe, many years ago. Came in her mouth, she swallowed every drop, and and she was amazing. I haven't seen her in quite a while so I hope she's doing alright.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161829164
    She looks like she has some nice DSL's. Any have an idea of what her current rates are?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape