Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 17701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13411
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    If she the one in o Fallon off Bryan rd, she a hoarder. The place is packed totally with stuff except the b rm.

    Went there a second time and blew it off!

  2. #13410

  3. #13409

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    You can google the number or search it here you be surprised what is in the servers.
    I got it from someone after verification, thanks.

  4. #13408
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I deleted her number but now wish I'd not have. If anyone can share that privately, great. But since she's had stalker issues, might not be a good idea to share unless you ask her first. She's inactive on p411. It's sad but someone texted me a happy thanksgiving messsge from what I thought was her number. I deleted the message and didn't reply because it didn't match my contacts, comically I think it was from her or Savannah also deleted now (and I adore Savannah). In my opinion, Parker could charge any fee and get it. That's just me talking. Violetta is among my favs and charges a lot. I don't see her often but she's well worth the asking price. I am always so quick to delete numbers once people move etc. That's a bad habit for being organized.
    You can google the number or search it here you be surprised what is in the servers.

  5. #13407

  6. #13406
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Who is your go to when it comes to a BBBJ? I used to have a couple but they are no longer in the business. Sometimes I don't want FS and just want a good BJ. So, who are some of the best BBBJ out there right now? Looks are somewhat important but more import is that they love what they're doing and they're good at it. Feel free to private message me if needed. Especially if theyre an UTR type. Ive very generous and would love to try them out
    Was Catz for years. But I don't know what happened to her.

  7. #13405

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lisa them lately? I can't find any reviews from her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-n-sweet-
    She's on SA also.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-dad4b9ab3307

  8. #13404
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think I liked BJ's until I met Chloe, many years ago. Came in her mouth, she swallowed every drop, and and she was amazing. I haven't seen her in quite a while so I hope she's doing alright.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161829164
    She looks like she has some nice DSL's. Any have an idea of what her current rates are?

  9. #13403
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Who is your go to when it comes to a BBBJ? I used to have a couple but they are no longer in the business. Sometimes I don't want FS and just want a good BJ. So, who are some of the best BBBJ out there right now? Looks are somewhat important but more import is that they love what they're doing and they're good at it. Feel free to private message me if needed. Especially if theyre an UTR type. Ive very generous and would love to try them out
    I didn't think I liked BJ's until I met Chloe, many years ago. Came in her mouth, she swallowed every drop, and and she was amazing. I haven't seen her in quite a while so I hope she's doing alright.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161829164

  10. #13402
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I never enjoyed the services of any of that group but I ran into them a couple times when I used to get gas at the Love's downtown. I didn't talk to them but I did recognize them. The mother was quite big and looked worse than her photos (no surprise there) and both the daughters were 5/10 at best (and that is grading on the St Louis curve). That is with them being "made up" but only made up enough to go out back and crawl into some truck driver's cab. The only plus is that they were all somewhat chesty with the mom having the largest rack.
    And she doesn't get them out, so its still up to the imagination. For what she provided I felt I should have paid half as much.

  11. #13401

    Mouth Hugs

    Who is your go to when it comes to a BBBJ? I used to have a couple but they are no longer in the business. Sometimes I don't want FS and just want a good BJ. So, who are some of the best BBBJ out there right now? Looks are somewhat important but more import is that they love what they're doing and they're good at it. Feel free to private message me if needed. Especially if theyre an UTR type. Ive very generous and would love to try them out

  12. #13400

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    There was some massaging and other fun. Was there for 45-50 minutes total and worth every penny. IMHO. No, no msog with me but didn't ask. Still best 5🌹 I have ever used.
    I deleted her number but now wish I'd not have. If anyone can share that privately, great. But since she's had stalker issues, might not be a good idea to share unless you ask her first. She's inactive on p411. It's sad but someone texted me a happy thanksgiving messsge from what I thought was her number. I deleted the message and didn't reply because it didn't match my contacts, comically I think it was from her or Savannah also deleted now (and I adore Savannah). In my opinion, Parker could charge any fee and get it. That's just me talking. Violetta is among my favs and charges a lot. I don't see her often but she's well worth the asking price. I am always so quick to delete numbers once people move etc. That's a bad habit for being organized.

  13. #13399

    Lisa them?

    Anyone seen Lisa them lately? I can't find any reviews from her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-n-sweet-

  14. #13398

    Ariel Perez

    Hey guys, I just finished a dream featuring Ariel Perez, who is in town now thru Saturday. Check out her ad on Eros dot com. Pics are accurate, although her hair is a darker red than most of the pics show. Incredible man-mades that feel great. Face is prettier in person. And her ass is better than the pics! Dream cost 350, of which 100 was a non-refundable deposit, with the rest due at the beginning of the session. I was a little leery of paying the deposit, but apparently that's standard for this agency. There is a small screening process, but no issues, overall.

    She's at a nice hotel in Clayton, parking might be a pain during the daytime, but after 5 pm there is plenty of free street parking in Clayton.

    She started off with some stripper-type teasing, rubbing those massive bolt-ons all over me and my meat. Eventually moved on to a CBJ. Now, I know what you're thinking, but this was the best goddam CBJ ever! I don't know when she actually slipped the condom on--that's how expert she was at it. She alternated sucking with some ball action, and was a pro at it all. I blew in the bag.

    Then she offered a massage, which was decent, but nothing special.

    Eventually, I moved to DATY, and did that for a long while. If she didn't come from it, she deserves an Oscar for her performance. Still had time left, so on went another rubber, and I started on top in Mish. Now I'm an older guy--getting it up for pop #2 isn't an issue, but actually having pop #2 is often a hit-or-miss thing. She was so damned tight that I blew the second time within just a couple minutes! I was actually really surprised how easy it was!

    Overall, I highly recommend a visit with her. I'll be repeating on her next trip to town, for sure. In my dream I tipped her 60.

    Only downside is minimal English for her (she's Colombian). But we managed and she worked the translation app on her phone pretty well.

  15. #13397

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape