Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you mean Tori?
    Tori could be it for sure, thinking about now and more likely Tori than Tara. Any news on her? Fun and nice gal.

  2. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a dancer by the name of Tara? I think that was her name anyway, older gal, skinny. Fun in the booth this. I can't imagine she is out of the game, not sure what else she would do. Fun at a decent price if I recall.
    Any chance you mean Tori?

  3. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I think I will take a ride there today and see what it brings. No nothing about Frankie yet am looking out for Crystal, again I have only heard about her on this forum yet I think she has tats, but who knows what today will bring. Will report back.
    Anyone remember a dancer by the name of Tara? I think that was her name anyway, older gal, skinny. Fun in the booth this. I can't imagine she is out of the game, not sure what else she would do. Fun at a decent price if I recall.

  4. #85

    Hmm

    I think I will take a ride there today and see what it brings. No nothing about Frankie yet am looking out for Crystal, again I have only heard about her on this forum yet I think she has tats, but who knows what today will bring. Will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    For those who are fans of the MILF Frankie, it seems she has returned to Mickeys.

  5. #84

    Frankie

    For those who are fans of the MILF Frankie, it seems she has returned to Mickeys.

  6. #83

    Considering a trip

    Kinda like the sound of this place, I haven't been to a strip club in RI and not really looking to play games or spend a fortune, just have some cheap drinks and fun.

    Don't mind bigger, curvy, bbw girls at all, especially if they speak Russian, sounds like I might find someone like that here?

  7. #82

    Anna

    Hell No. Anna is nice, smoker who I've done take out with. FS, just the body is worn out, some of you will probably say she looks good. She about a 4-5/10, nice but not Maya hot at all. I am heading there tomorrow hoping for blowy, way too small for FS. I'm on other side of bridge, work from home yet not looking forward to this bridge shit. Would love to try CD but all set with the GPS bullshit. CF is ok but I'm just looking to get to the act and not play games. These bitches want to play the game, you want my money? Tell me the menu be honest (good luck with that) and lfg. Is that too much to ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    I will miss Maya, big time!

    Is Anna anywhere near Maya in regards to hotness and performance?

    Thanks for the Intel!

  8. #81

    Miss Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I went a couple weeks ago when they posted she was scheduled, but she was a no show. I had to content myself with Anna, who, although a little zaftig, was quite fun in the VIP.
    I will miss Maya, big time!

    Is Anna anywhere near Maya in regards to hotness and performance?

    Thanks for the Intel!

  9. #80

    Time

    What time do they open with their first round of girls?

  10. #79

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I may be dumb but does "because she called out too many times" mean she was fired for being a no show for her scheduled shifts?

    I haven't been there in a while but she seemed popular and would guess it hurts business a bit!

    Hopefully she ends up somewhere else.
    Thats what it means.

  11. #78
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    Today I learned the the owner fired her because she called out too many times. Those who never tried her should miss her. Those of us who did try her will.
    I may be dumb but does "because she called out too many times" mean she was fired for being a no show for her scheduled shifts?

    I haven't been there in a while but she seemed popular and would guess it hurts business a bit!

    Hopefully she ends up somewhere else.

  12. #77

    Maya

    Just another hit to a limited talent pool!

  13. #76

    The former Maya

    Today I learned the the owner fired her because she called out too many times. Those who never tried her should miss her. Those of us who did try her will.

  14. #75

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    Is she no longer working at Mickey's? I didn't see her name on their Facebook page. That would suck if she is gone already!
    I went a couple weeks ago when they posted she was scheduled, but she was a no show. I had to content myself with Anna, who, although a little zaftig, was quite fun in the VIP.

  15. #74

    Mayha

    I did attempt to contact het via text. No response.

    A very long time ago I invented the phrase 'As dependable as a stripper'. Let's hope she is just taking a break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape