Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 493
-
12-20-23 20:11 #88Senior Member

Posts: 89Tori could be it for sure, thinking about now and more likely Tori than Tara. Any news on her? Fun and nice gal.
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 18:05 #87Senior Member

Posts: 83Any chance you mean Tori?
Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 11:23 #86Senior Member

Posts: 89Anyone remember a dancer by the name of Tara? I think that was her name anyway, older gal, skinny. Fun in the booth this. I can't imagine she is out of the game, not sure what else she would do. Fun at a decent price if I recall.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 07:49 #85Senior Member

Posts: 304Hmm
I think I will take a ride there today and see what it brings. No nothing about Frankie yet am looking out for Crystal, again I have only heard about her on this forum yet I think she has tats, but who knows what today will bring. Will report back.
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 14:10 #84Senior Member

Posts: 83Frankie
For those who are fans of the MILF Frankie, it seems she has returned to Mickeys.
-
12-15-23 22:02 #83Regular Member

Posts: 24Considering a trip
Kinda like the sound of this place, I haven't been to a strip club in RI and not really looking to play games or spend a fortune, just have some cheap drinks and fun.
Don't mind bigger, curvy, bbw girls at all, especially if they speak Russian, sounds like I might find someone like that here?
-
12-13-23 17:28 #82Senior Member

Posts: 304Anna
Hell No. Anna is nice, smoker who I've done take out with. FS, just the body is worn out, some of you will probably say she looks good. She about a 4-5/10, nice but not Maya hot at all. I am heading there tomorrow hoping for blowy, way too small for FS. I'm on other side of bridge, work from home yet not looking forward to this bridge shit. Would love to try CD but all set with the GPS bullshit. CF is ok but I'm just looking to get to the act and not play games. These bitches want to play the game, you want my money? Tell me the menu be honest (good luck with that) and lfg. Is that too much to ask.
Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 15:35 #81Senior Member

Posts: 89Miss Maya
I will miss Maya, big time!
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
Is Anna anywhere near Maya in regards to hotness and performance?
Thanks for the Intel!
-
12-13-23 13:47 #80Regular Member

Posts: 16Time
What time do they open with their first round of girls?
-
12-13-23 13:24 #79Senior Member

Posts: 83Yes
Thats what it means.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 21:25 #78Senior Member

Posts: 1231I may be dumb but does "because she called out too many times" mean she was fired for being a no show for her scheduled shifts?
Originally Posted by FedExAviator
[View Original Post]
I haven't been there in a while but she seemed popular and would guess it hurts business a bit!
Hopefully she ends up somewhere else.
-
12-12-23 19:41 #77Senior Member

Posts: 298Maya
Just another hit to a limited talent pool!
-
12-12-23 18:53 #76Senior Member

Posts: 83The former Maya
Today I learned the the owner fired her because she called out too many times. Those who never tried her should miss her. Those of us who did try her will.
-
12-12-23 11:04 #75Senior Member

Posts: 196Maya
I went a couple weeks ago when they posted she was scheduled, but she was a no show. I had to content myself with Anna, who, although a little zaftig, was quite fun in the VIP.
Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 15:26 #74Senior Member

Posts: 83Mayha
I did attempt to contact het via text. No response.
A very long time ago I invented the phrase 'As dependable as a stripper'. Let's hope she is just taking a break.











Reply With Quote





