Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #389

    Link included

    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    I'm back with another review pretty soon after the last one. The fact that she has 50 almost 5-star reviews just proves how fake and unreliable PD reviews truly are. I had good things to say about the last provider I reviewed, this one will not be the same. Body wise she's very in shape and looks great.

    Performance wise, absolutely fucking no. She only allows one position. You heard that right: ONE. Missionary. I was blinded by the 5 star reviews and didn't bother to read enough of them. I missed the few that mentioned "only allows one position but otherwise great". How the fuck is that great? You guys need to have better standards man, but I also understand that PD deletes low star reviews so they were probably trying to do the best they could to spread the word. Sucks I had to part with my funds to find out. Paid for an hour and quickly regretted it but oh well, what can you do.

    Absolutely do not recommend, save your money and go to someone who's actually willing to actually give you a full experience.
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Thaiina

    Forgot to add link. Also, her height is also incorrect. She's more around 5'2 or so.

  2. #388
    The pictures look okay for an over 40 woman and the price is fair, however she only has 4 reviews on PD and she has been working for a long time. Thank you in advance for any info.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PENNELOPE any information on her?

  3. #387

    Thaiina review. Do not recommend

    I'm back with another review pretty soon after the last one. The fact that she has 50 almost 5-star reviews just proves how fake and unreliable PD reviews truly are. I had good things to say about the last provider I reviewed, this one will not be the same. Body wise she's very in shape and looks great.

    Performance wise, absolutely fucking no. She only allows one position. You heard that right: ONE. Missionary. I was blinded by the 5 star reviews and didn't bother to read enough of them. I missed the few that mentioned "only allows one position but otherwise great". How the fuck is that great? You guys need to have better standards man, but I also understand that PD deletes low star reviews so they were probably trying to do the best they could to spread the word. Sucks I had to part with my funds to find out. Paid for an hour and quickly regretted it but oh well, what can you do.

    Absolutely do not recommend, save your money and go to someone who's actually willing to actually give you a full experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8D7E7C0E-1341-4268-81D2-AD4E614EF0B5.jpg‎  

  4. #386

    Danielle15 tricky pictures

    I'm surprised no one has mentioned her on this forum, she has over 200 reviews on pd. I truly don't understand how none of her reviews don't point out that those pictures are very cleverly taken / edited to hide all wrinkles and signs of aging. This post is not to shit on her service. For her price point, she's decent. I just hate how her pictures give off the image of a perfect young and fit 20's girl, but the reality is they've been edited to remove all signs of cellulite and stretch marks. If she was just honest in the pictures from the start it would not have been a problem. And her age, she's definitely not 26. Maybe 32 minimum. Definitely in her 30's though. I wouldn't be as harsh as to recommend not seeing her, since past that she's actually a great person personality-wise. Seems joyful and like one of the good providers. Just know that you will not be running into the young smooth-skinned Aphrodite the photos show off.

  5. #385

    ItssArii: avoid!

    I saw this girl. I liked the look of her face and massive tits. Based on the no-list, I went in with very low expectations, but I figured a 150 qk was worth a shot. I was wrong. First, her face is not nearly as pretty as the pics. She has a lot of acne that is covered up with a ton of makeup and she is also just not very pretty. Her attitude was super aloof and checked out, and she wanted to upcharge for every damn thing. Want to suck her tits? Extra. Want more than one position? Extra. Want to titty fuck--even with a condom--extra. So, what's the point? Obviously, I went with the intention of sucking her tits and getting my dick between them, but I was not going to pay extra. So, she gave me a CBJ then I fucked her missionary for like 7-8 minutes, nutted, and bailed. Watching her huge tits flop around while I pounded her was cool, but the fact that I couldn't suck or fuck them killed it. Actually, she never took off her lingerie and she covered up her tits when we started fucking. I had to ask her to uncover them. WTF? Also, the room was full of thick blunt smoke. I don't mind weed and I even partake here and there, but I don't want to leave a session smelling like weed and tobacco.

    She did have two mildly redeeming qualities: she is good at sucking cock, and she let me steamroll her pussy as deep and hard as possible with no complaints.

    Needless to say, no repeat.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ItssArii

  6. #384

    Salenabunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoKing  [View Original Post]
    I been in this for 5 years strong. I do it far less now, but I can tell you guys my experience on people you should see and avoid. As you know, it is hard to leave bad review so here it is.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/salenabunny

    Man for the price you can't go wrong. She pretty much lets you do whatever you want.
    100% concur with Salena. I was one of her regulars in San Diego 8 years ago. Super hot tiny little girl and great service. Unfortunately she has "aged out" in this business so no longer in my TDL. Been there done that. Not sure if her service is still open, and how she looks in 2024. But this is what she looked like in 2017.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SalenaBunny (6).jpg‎   SalenaBunny (3).jpg‎   SalenaBunny (4).jpg‎   SalenaBunny (5).jpg‎   SalenaBunny (1).jpg‎  

    SalenaBunny (2).jpg‎   SalenaBunny (8).jpg‎  

  7. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjohnrm  [View Original Post]
    No idea about her but her list of no's is long.
    Good then the price should be fair.

  8. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one tight Asian body especially prices? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/Peachdaisyy.
    No idea about her but her list of no's is long.

  9. #381

    411

    Any intel on this one tight Asian body especially prices? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...es/Peachdaisyy.

  10. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWasatch  [View Original Post]
    Do either of these women require an initial meet & get to know each other session? I'm knew to the LA scene & not sure what's standard here. Would def prefer to jump right into the fun.
    Some of them might require like a facetime to make sure you are safe. You have to make an account obviously and most of them will do lite screening.

  11. #379

    Code words for bad review

    Quote Originally Posted by Limb1212  [View Original Post]
    I have had this same thought. I had a provider scam me with the "deposit" bull shit. She had like 15 good reviews so I thought it was legit. I wrote a bad review and it never got posted. The next day she posted again with all new pics of a different girl. We need some code words for sure.

    One code word that sticks out to me in existing reviews is "she is very safe" meaning everything is covered haha at least that is the way I take it.
    Thats a good one. Honky dory seems benign enough and unique enough that someone who is not aware of the code doesn't use it by chance.

    Here are some other ones for ya.

    she is very safe = everything covered service

    Honky dory = bad service.

    She's a sexy wild dory = she is ugly or pics not accurate

    The sky is the limit = upcharges too much.

    time went by too quickly OR she's a sexy terminator = clock watcher.

    She's Eau de Parfum delicious = she smells nasty

  12. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplin8  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about this for sometime. Why don't we establish a code phrase that doesn't get filtered out for bad reviews? Like say, She was "honky dory!" I loved her visit. It was the best and yadda yadda. "honky dory" mean she was not worth it or whatever. We set up a running list and update the word / phrase once the website starts to catch on to it. I imagine we can make the website moderators work really hard to filter out coded bad reviews.
    As best as I can tell, "extremely safe" or similar tends to mean everything covered.

    If she was a clock watcher then I say something like "the time went by too quickly."

    If the provider seemed to be low effort I say she was "chill. ".

  13. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaplin8  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about this for sometime. Why don't we establish a code phrase that doesn't get filtered out for bad reviews? Like say, She was "honky dory!" I loved her visit. It was the best and yadda yadda. "honky dory" mean she was not worth it or whatever. We set up a running list and update the word / phrase once the website starts to catch on to it. I imagine we can make the website moderators work really hard to filter out coded bad reviews.
    I have had this same thought. I had a provider scam me with the "deposit" bull shit. She had like 15 good reviews so I thought it was legit. I wrote a bad review and it never got posted. The next day she posted again with all new pics of a different girl. We need some code words for sure.

    One code word that sticks out to me in existing reviews is "she is very safe" meaning everything is covered haha at least that is the way I take it.

  14. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoKing  [View Original Post]
    I been in this for 5 years strong. I do it far less now, but I can tell you guys my experience on people you should see and avoid. As you know, it is hard to leave bad review so here it is



    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Veronica0822

    I would recommend 100 percent. Nice shaped ass.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadaly

    My current go-to. Super easy, You can hit her up at any day and time and she is available. I know alot of people complain about her, but she is just a simple, quick in and out.
    Do either of these women require an initial meet & get to know each other session? I'm knew to the LA scene & not sure what's standard here. Would def prefer to jump right into the fun.

  15. #375

    Coded bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoKing  [View Original Post]
    I been in this for 5 years strong. I do it far less now, but I can tell you guys my experience on people you should see and avoid. As you know, it is hard to leave bad review so here it is.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Realjennyling

    Love her, Super sweet. Tall asian girl with a big ass. You guys should see her whenever she is in town. Never any issues.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlinaMarie

    One of the best providers. Super Sweet. Tall asian girl. Super chill. Must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/officialkimsouri

    Thick asian girl. She is cool. You Guys should see her at least once for the view.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/salenabunny

    Man for the price you can't go wrong. She pretty much lets you do whatever you want.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xo_Jasmine

    She was my go-to when I was doing this often. Very chill. Very nice shaped ass. Definitely must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jodeci

    Man she is use to be chill and relaxed, but now she just wants you to finish very quick. I recommend seeing her once for QV only bc of the look of her big ass but that's it.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPStephanie

    She use to be amazing, but she got way too expensive. I would not recommend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stacey2cx

    I would stay away, she holds the hood the whole entire time. Skip.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TheCiennaRose

    Eh she is okay, but is pricey now. She does not know how to give a BJ.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Marissababyy

    One of the best hip to ass ratio I have ever seen. She is amazing. The view is incredible, she is a must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LeaJvip

    Petite and nice shaped ass. She got very pricey now, so I would skip unless you have the money to spend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Coco_Chanel

    There is way better out there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Joyrosee

    She is very sweet, Sometimes she holds the hood, she is very chill. I would recommend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Veronica0822

    I would recommend 100 percent. Nice shaped ass.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadaly

    My current go-to. Super easy, You can hit her up at any day and time and she is available. I know alot of people complain about her, but she is just a simple, quick in and out.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KatieKat_

    One of the best. Def recommend. Every time she is in town.
    I've been thinking about this for sometime. Why don't we establish a code phrase that doesn't get filtered out for bad reviews? Like say, She was "honky dory!" I loved her visit. It was the best and yadda yadda. "honky dory" mean she was not worth it or whatever. We set up a running list and update the word / phrase once the website starts to catch on to it. I imagine we can make the website moderators work really hard to filter out coded bad reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape