Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #374

    LMacks0018

    Hi- anyone have experience with her?

  2. #373

    CarrieCabello

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Is her ass real or BBL? Was her BBBJ good? Seems she ditched HX for PD.
    Her ass is real. BBBJ was above average. She puts in a good effort and seemed to enjoy the encounter. I sensed good vibes from her.

  3. #372
    Great intel DK. Any of them offer PSE / BBFS?

  4. #371

    Recommendations

    I been in this for 5 years strong. I do it far less now, but I can tell you guys my experience on people you should see and avoid. As you know, it is hard to leave bad review so here it is.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Realjennyling

    Love her, Super sweet. Tall asian girl with a big ass. You guys should see her whenever she is in town. Never any issues.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlinaMarie

    One of the best providers. Super Sweet. Tall asian girl. Super chill. Must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/officialkimsouri

    Thick asian girl. She is cool. You Guys should see her at least once for the view.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/salenabunny

    Man for the price you can't go wrong. She pretty much lets you do whatever you want.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xo_Jasmine

    She was my go-to when I was doing this often. Very chill. Very nice shaped ass. Definitely must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jodeci

    Man she is use to be chill and relaxed, but now she just wants you to finish very quick. I recommend seeing her once for QV only bc of the look of her big ass but that's it.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPStephanie

    She use to be amazing, but she got way too expensive. I would not recommend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stacey2cx

    I would stay away, she holds the hood the whole entire time. Skip.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TheCiennaRose

    Eh she is okay, but is pricey now. She does not know how to give a BJ.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Marissababyy

    One of the best hip to ass ratio I have ever seen. She is amazing. The view is incredible, she is a must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LeaJvip

    Petite and nice shaped ass. She got very pricey now, so I would skip unless you have the money to spend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Coco_Chanel

    There is way better out there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Joyrosee

    She is very sweet, Sometimes she holds the hood, she is very chill. I would recommend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Veronica0822

    I would recommend 100 percent. Nice shaped ass.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadaly

    My current go-to. Super easy, You can hit her up at any day and time and she is available. I know alot of people complain about her, but she is just a simple, quick in and out.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KatieKat_

    One of the best. Def recommend. Every time she is in town.

  5. #370

    Rankings and Blacklist.

    I been in this for 5 years strong. I do it far less now, but I can tell you guys my experience on people you should see and avoid. As you know, it is hard to leave bad review so here it is.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Realjennyling

    Love her, Super sweet. Tall asian girl with a big ass. You guys should see her whenever she is in town. Never any issues.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlinaMarie

    One of the best providers. Super Sweet. Tall asian girl. Super chill. Must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/officialkimsouri

    Thick asian girl. She is cool. You Guys should see her at least once for the view.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/salenabunny

    Man for the price you can't go wrong. She pretty much lets you do whatever you want.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xo_Jasmine

    She was my go-to when I was doing this often. Very chill. Very nice shaped ass. Definitely must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jodeci

    Man she is use to be chill and relaxed, but now she just wants you to finish very quick. I recommend seeing her once for QV only bc of the look of her big ass but that's it.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPStephanie

    She use to be amazing, but she got way too expensive. I would not recommend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stacey2cx

    I would stay away, she holds the hood the whole entire time. Skip.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TheCiennaRose

    Eh she is okay, but is pricey now. She does not know how to give a BJ.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Marissababyy

    One of the best hip to ass ratio I have ever seen. She is amazing. The view is incredible, she is a must see.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LeaJvip

    Petite and nice shaped ass. She got very pricey now, so I would skip unless you have the money to spend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Coco_Chanel

    There is way better out there.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Joyrosee

    She is very sweet, Sometimes she holds the hood, she is very chill. I would recommend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Veronica0822

    I would recommend 100 percent. Nice shaped ass.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadaly

    My current go-to. Super easy, You can hit her up at any day and time and she is available. I know a lot of people complain about her, but she is just a simple, quick in and out.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KatieKat_

    One of the best. Def recommend. Every time she is in town.

  6. #369

    Nuruwithfrancee

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheDawgInMe  [View Original Post]
    Other than that has any one seen this new chick going around she goes by the username " Nuruwithfrancee" the pics she uses are also an ig model I found it strange how she popped up recently new account and within 3 days she has 8 reviews and I look at the people reviewing her and they have seen a few providers I have seen. So idk I need some ones true experience here LOL.
    I'm also interested in info on Nuruwithfrancee. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nuruwithfrancee

  7. #368

    MissRosey aka AshleyRain is a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents, It's about time for me write my personal 411 blacklist reviews on PD. Either I or my homies have seen all of these girls personally.

    Only the worst of them are going on this list. PD don't allow us to write true and descriptive reviews. So use this guide to dodge bullets, rip offs, scammers, time waster.

    Obviously I haven't every single hoe there is, so keep in mind that just because the girl you are interested in isn't on here doesn't.

    Mean she's off the hook. We will continue to add more to this list overtime.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TempleRoss

    This girl is by far one of the worst, ever. Where do I begin? She looks ghetto AF in person, tatted up everywhere, nasty teeth, most likely meth addict, spoke in a ghetto tone, definely has been in jail multiple times.

    Now the really good stuff. She would actually stop performing CBJ, yep, in the middle of the session to check on her phone twice.

    I called her out on that and said that's not cool. The broad proceeded to called me a ***** and started to get aggressing.

    I was two second from getting physical with this dumb broad. But thought it's not worth it for me to get tangled up with a low life like this.

    So I took the condom off threw it out, went to the restroom and clean. When I got home, I realized my $40 in change was missing from my pants pocket.

    The broad must have taken my money when I was in the restroom. She's lucky I'm choosing to live a straight life, otherwise, she won't be "providing" anymore and will learn.

    A lesson.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stacey2cx

    This one was watching the clock and checking her phone in the middle of me pumping her from behind. Yup, that kinda girl. The qv wasn't even 3 minutes in and she said.

    Hurry your time is up. Another dude was rushing her because she was overbooked I bet. Low quality. She didn't look all that good in person either.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Naughtia

    This one is a scammer. She agreed to a session at the very last min. Told me we had enough time and I went and see her. Got to the room, she proceeded to give BBBJ.

    Then sudden the manager knocked on her door literally one min into the session. It was a qk session and the broad said we need to hurry. We are just doing a BJ.

    It isn't full service. BS. No where did she say that. She just wanted a quick bill before she gtfo of town. It wasn't a good idea for me to stick around so I jet off too.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KendraKashmire

    She may look like a hot blonde pornstar. But this broad got an extreme case of GPS and snobby attitude. I booked hhr with her. She got immediately to it and clothes were off.

    I ask her if she can do a little booty shake for me, her rely "you booked an escort hun, not a stripper. " A bit into the session, she ask me what position do I want next.

    I go ahead and lay down and gently guide her body with my hands. She got bitchy and started lecturing and said she wasn't a rag doll. LMFAO. Right hun, you are selling your body.

    Overall, this one just got a rude, GPS vibe. I don't remember finishing or not. Didn't care for such a shitty service. I wrote her a bad review on my friends account and.

    She turns around and lied about what actually happened. Typical broad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Moan_Brittney

    This broad had too many restriction. She said no to all the normal things you would expect, no missionary, must hold condom, no touching this, that, stiff as a cold fish.

    I couldn't even get excited. YMMV.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MissRosey

    If you like being stringed along, games who play games, AND gives you the itch, book this one. I actually saw this one a few times. First two times was cool.

    I did got the itch from her but didn't think it was her. Second and third was when I figured she was the common denominator.

    I also helped her clear out her bad rep online. She was grateful THEN. But later on she somehow forgot. Then when I texted her asking for where is she hosting, her reply? "which hotel?

    "I'm here babe. " Some retarded replies that made no sense. She acted like she don't even know me. Add all that to some kinda skin disease she got which took me a lot of cream and shit to clear, I.

    Blacklisted this girl. Never again.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MaciiBabhiiGiirl

    She would ask you to send selfies for screening. Never comply to this shit. I passed it with an offer of video chat. She didn't press on.

    Got to her hotel parking and had to wait 15 minutes in the lot. The broad had a client. Then when I got to see her. She got to it right away. She tried to get it in.

    When I wasn't fully hard. So it didn't go in. It went limped as I was turned off from there because she was also checking her phone during the middle of it. Low quality service.

    This girl was overbooking and was rushed by the next guy. After literally 5 minutes, she said what do I want to do? "This is a qk and the session is ending. " I said nah I'm good, done.

    The damage was 140 or 5 minutes of shit service. Never again.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jodeci

    I saw this girl twice. First time was cool. But the problem was the second time. On second turn, she rushed things after 2-3 minutes into the session. I got soft of course from saying we need to.

    Finish soon. Tf is that, a qv isn't less than 5 min. She also said we only do one position since it's a qv with a bitchy attitude. I was turned off and didn't want to continue.

    Put on my clothes and said what's up with that and how she used to be cool. She got pissed and said don't come in here talking shit. WTF? Broad got her month or something. Never again tho.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Royal.Treat

    If you like the stank and catching some sort of smelly, itchy yeast infection, book this one. I had to put multiple cream on it for over a week to get rid of it.

    This one does greek often so that explains the smell. She also offers BBBJ without charge. Top it off, she's a bad communicator. I said I may be in the area and possibly go see her, will text her.

    If anything.

    She thought it was a definitely yes so she got to her hotel and texted me. I later said I was busy and couldn't make it and she blew up on me. Dumb broad.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Ashlyshow

    She has a limit of 1 position for qv, yup and holds on the the condom in the middle of it too. Got the classic GPS attitude too. Garbage service.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AsshXO

    Cool vibe, chill girl. BUT. She put a limit of one position for a hhr. Yes hhr, not qk. And she also won't let you finish inside. WTF is that??

    Feels like an upsell session more than.

    Me getting good service and a good time. Will not repeat.
    Did you really see this girl? She tried to scam me but I reversed the transaction on her. I figured it was some dumbass dude sitting at home playing with his phone.

  8. #367

    ShayGolden

    This blondie used to be one of the hottest girls and ex-pornstars available for your creampie pleasure. She looks pretty rough now, but the irony is her rates are now beyond GPS. Delusional is more like it. Kinda like a late 90's Ford Taurus that keeps appreciating on Kelley Blue Book as it racks up the miles and rust LOL. This is her PD profile.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/shaygoldenxxx7

    Now apparently on Hx she don't even want to spread her pussy and suck cock no more. Check out the blog she started below offering virtual dates only. The serial bloggers are calling her ass out. They said fine we be okay with imaginary dates, as long as you get paid with imaginary dollars ha ha ha! She also has an HX account which was just reactivated.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PerfectCak3

    https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/690173/

    I always says hit these girls fast and hit them hard as soon as they enter the market. The longer they stay, the prices go up, the services go down, and the tude gets unbearable! Too bad. It was so much fun giving creampies and throatpies to this once fire Barbie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shay bbfscip Vegas pornstar (1).jpg‎   Shay bbfscip Vegas pornstar (2).jpg‎   Shay bbfscip Vegas pornstar (9).jpg‎   Shay bbfscip Vegas pornstar (4).jpg‎   Shay bareback doggie.jpg‎  

    Shay bbfscip Vegas pornstar (8).jpg‎   Shay bbfscip Vegas pornstar (6).jpg‎   Shay bbfscip Vegas pornstar (7).jpg‎   Shay bbfscip Vegas pornstar (5).jpg‎  

  9. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetMando  [View Original Post]
    It's bait and switch. But I did get a really nice massage and the gal was nice. But DEF NOT THE GIRLS IN THE PIC. MUCH MIUCH older. She still got the job done. But I can't stand bait and switches like that.

    I think these places have a rotation of gals who work, it's essentially a massage parlor and based on luck who you might see.
    Makes a lot of sense and it's what I suspected. Thanks for sharing, hopefully a lot of people see this and think twice before booking them.

  10. #365
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 271

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed there's so many profiles offering the same 180 hh /220 hr massage rates? The pics look too good to be true for these girls. Has anyone tried it? Is it legit? Also are they all through the same booker or what's the deal? Thanks.
    It's bait and switch. But I did get a really nice massage and the gal was nice. But DEF NOT THE GIRLS IN THE PIC. MUCH MIUCH older. She still got the job done. But I can't stand bait and switches like that.

    I think these places have a rotation of gals who work, it's essentially a massage parlor and based on luck who you might see.

  11. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been wondering the same myself for a while. Hoping someone else can chime in with their experience.
    They are bait and switch, most only offer massages. I've met a couple diamonds that are passing through. Incall is the same place as kgirls in west LA and another close to Westwood and then there's the other MW incall that's also the same place as Kgirls and one in studio city. I've met a gorgeous blonde that I was able to get full service that was a few years ago when they had a incall on culver and overland. Most girls are Russian, you need to ask if they offer full service. Most don't sadly.

  12. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed there's so many profiles offering the same 180 hh /220 hr massage rates? The pics look too good to be true for these girls. Has anyone tried it? Is it legit? Also are they all through the same booker or what's the deal? Thanks.
    I've actually been wondering the same myself for a while. Hoping someone else can chime in with their experience.

  13. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Is her ass real or BBL? Was her BBBJ good? Seems she ditched HX for PD.
    The keywords latina + big booty got your attention huh? Haha.

    Well here's one I've seen from Hx and can share.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SashaValentina

    This girl got some ass perhaps it's bbl, perhaps not, very hard to tell imo. Her abs are nicely done too. Good skills and personality wise, but no English. I think they belong to a group / crew.

  14. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaKromeo  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on HX as OliviaXBonita. Pics are accurate. She's very pretty. Body is nice. She's curvy in all the right places, man-mades, not super firm, but definitely not flabby. A big Latina ass with some nice jiggle. She's very sweet and friendly, but she speaks zero English. Like really zero. If you speak fluent Spanish that will definitely help. I spoke Spanglish and used Google translate and she opened up. Receptive and initiated LFK and BBBJ was pretty good. Very generous and accommodating. No clockwatching. I'd recommend visiting at least once if you like her pics.
    Is her ass real or BBL? Was her BBBJ good? Seems she ditched HX for PD.

  15. #360

    PD massage profiles

    Has anyone noticed there's so many profiles offering the same 180 hh /220 hr massage rates? The pics look too good to be true for these girls. Has anyone tried it? Is it legit? Also are they all through the same booker or what's the deal? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape