Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDop  [View Original Post]
    I directly confronted her about the pics and she wouldn't admit and kept claiming that is her. And then she eventually said oh that is my face photoshopped to someone else hahahha.

    Also she mentioned she has a profile with lot of reviews. I think she decided to be Sara to get more customers.
    If Sara denies it, what is your basis for saying she is Remi? I don't think LK would falsely link Sara KGFE's TER on their site, and there is no way the agency would be unaware if it were Remi just doing a name change.

  2. #1622

    LK Zia

    Saw Zia in Dunwoody. Nice looking girl. Friendly and speaks pretty good English. Probably wouldn't repeat. Barely GFE and no PSE. Some light FK and not very open to DATY. No FIV either. YMMV.

  3. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDop  [View Original Post]
    I directly confronted her about the pics and she wouldn't admit and kept claiming that is her. And then she eventually said oh that is my face photoshopped to someone else hahahha.

    Also she mentioned she has a profile with lot of reviews. I think she decided to be Sara to get more customers.
    Remi is not Sara. Remi actually has a ton of reviews too. No need to become Sara to get more customers. They are not the same. Stop spreading false info please.

  4. #1620

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lk1096  [View Original Post]
    It is a very nice location, def. Felt safe there, there are no mirrors or anything like that. Just some Led RGB lights and a queen bed, nothing special.
    Thanks for the details. I know for me, I have come to love the mirror setups. Hopefully this newer location will get some.

  5. #1619
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    How is the incall setup at MOG compared to the other locations? Mirrors, bed, shower, lighting etc. TBH I really loved KBPs Dunwoody setup. Mirrors on the headboard and walls were the best. I have been checking out Sunny or Sarah as a possibility.
    It is a very nice location, def. Felt safe there, there are no mirrors or anything like that. Just some Led RGB lights and a queen bed, nothing special.

  6. #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDop  [View Original Post]
    Sara = Remi. See reviews on Remi. She is pretty solid.
    Sara is not Remi.

  7. #1617

    LK MOG location

    How is the incall setup at MOG compared to the other locations? Mirrors, bed, shower, lighting etc. TBH I really loved KBPs Dunwoody setup. Mirrors on the headboard and walls were the best. I have been checking out Sunny or Sarah as a possibility.

  8. #1616

    Sara = Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmxlqmqkr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have seen sara at LK?

    Don't have any info / review on her.
    Sara = Remi. See reviews on Remi. She is pretty solid.

  9. #1615

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Those pics look nothing like her LOL. Her old pics actually captured the style of her face better, although heavily photoshopped.
    I directly confronted her about the pics and she wouldn't admit and kept claiming that is her. And then she eventually said oh that is my face photoshopped to someone else hahahha.

    Also she mentioned she has a profile with lot of reviews. I think she decided to be Sara to get more customers.

  10. #1614

    Sara at Lk

    Anyone have seen sara at LK?

    Don't have any info / review on her.

  11. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDop  [View Original Post]
    Remi's old pics were her face kind of photoshopped into a Chinese model.

    Picture under Sara actually looks like Remi. But consider that Remi is 15-20+ from those pictures (She is not in her 20's).

    Overall I had great experience with Remi. She is quiet and doesn't speak much English.

    Sex was good and body was very nicely maintained for her age.

    However, if you are looking for someone who is very outgoing in terms of personality, she is not the one for you.
    Hmm. Those pics look nothing like her LOL. Her old pics actually captured the style of her face better, although heavily photoshopped.

  12. #1612

    LK PSA Sara = Remi

    Remi's old pics were her face kind of photoshopped into a Chinese model.

    Picture under Sara actually looks like Remi. But consider that Remi is 15-20+ from those pictures (She is not in her 20's).

    Overall I had great experience with Remi. She is quiet and doesn't speak much English.

    Sex was good and body was very nicely maintained for her age.

    However, if you are looking for someone who is very outgoing in terms of personality, she is not the one for you.

  13. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    In Chicago next. At least there is hope as she's getting closer LOL.
    Yes, I saw that too. I'm in Chicago this week so I really wanted to see her while I'm in town, but she starts next week unfortunately.

  14. #1610

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I was checking out some reviews on Dana. She seems pretty solid and may have been here before. Thinking she is flying under the radar, anyone experienced her as hot and heavy GFE?
    Haven't seen her myself, but these were posted couple months back when she was in Chicago.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Wow what a body.

    Treated my self to some Dana today and perfect body.

    Just a little meat but still thin.

    Bubbly charming attitude.

    Great eye contact mirrors everywhere.

    Standard kp service with multiple positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Perfect body indeed. Endless DFK. She eventually decided to enjoy DATA with FIV. 1st visit, BBBJ was DT and not much BLS. 2nd visit, she added in incredible long-lasting ball play with her mouth. Had to switch from 69 to just servicing her orally when I got a bit over excited from the BLS and DT. Definitely worth a third visit as I love the DFK, the d cups in my face, long DATY and BBBJ.
    Most of her reviews seem pretty good. A few say add 10 yrs and 10 lbs to photos. A bit confusing. Overall though good reports.

  15. #1609

    Dior / Winny

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Just to let you guys know, Dior is now Winny Victoria.

    https://www.girlsoffices.com/winny-victoria

    Don't know why she changed her name. Reviews under Dior were solid.

    I just hope she hasn't forgotten about us in Atlanta. Really miss those magic hands!
    In Chicago next. At least there is hope as she's getting closer LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape