Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 33768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27858
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of this app or site because I'm supposedly on there for lowballing these skeezers and posting photos / recorded videos (mainly referring to Street Walkers)?

    I just want a laugh at what's being said.

    Apparently these sites can include your plate # which isn't funny at all but honestly not even difficult to replace.
    Mr. Numbers you can download this app on playstore (Android) or ios store (Apple). First time you install it you get a free 7 day trial after that it's $3 a month.

    I actually currently pay the monthly fee just to monitor what these hoes are saying. I have 10 reports against me 3 from Alona. All nonsense too. But that Alona ***** I made a report in Mr numbers using her escort ad number against her (Petty I know... But I don't give a fuck.)

    I'm not going to let these triling hoes just say anything. She made a gross accusation against me that I explained in my previous post. The other hoes just complained that I asked for daty, bbj and that I never followed through.

    I browse through multiple ads and hit 3-5 or more women every time I look for a nut the best provider based on what I'm in the mood for at the time wins my appointment if they text me back in a timely manner and ask for my address.

  2. #27857

    Happy X-Mass (gifters or coal miners?)

    Been holding off using good / bad-width here, but can't resist end of year query-are any of these for real (can't find info using "Kenzie", or Melissa / Angel:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/612679058816

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...cester-8662412 or https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...p/005041021123.

  3. #27856
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    This ad is fake or the number is wrong because it belongs to a dude. I called he answered and was like "WTF are you talking about" I said it's a number in an ad and he said he was reporting my number to the police and hung up.
    Sounds like the number is wrong. This is the last post on TER.

    "Number one, her phone number is not accurate so send her an email to get in touch. She answered the door in a G string and a half shirt. ".

  4. #27855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    This are pretty slim since they got shut down.

    PM is fine Thanks CM.
    Please also PM.

  5. #27854

    App / Site / Bad Date List

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one she forgets who her clients are and likes to go on huge tirades. She gets her clients numbers mixed up. She actually reported me in an app a few months ago called Mr numbers and lied and said I lowballed her, I was cheap and asked for BBFS (I inquired about doing bbj and daty again since I seen her 3 times total, previously twice for 160qv and the last time for 200 hh with bbj and daty) and I only had $80 once she got to my house and accused me of being a time waster (which was a huge lie). I never paid her anything less than 160.

    She got upset because I inquired about doing 200 hh with daty and bbj again like our prior appointment and she told me why would you ask for those services I don't do nothing bare.

    But I remember the second time I seen her about 3 years ago she also thought I was someone else and I had to convince her that I seen her once before and everything went smooth (160 for hhr outcall).

    She thought I was another guy who's house she drove too then when she called him someone else came out, answered the door and it wasn't the person she thought she was coming to see. Was the pussy good? Yes very good in fact and her head too but I don't deal with chicks who cause drama. I used to fuck her friend Yasmine Devine all the time too (a latina spinner with a hot petite body.)

    Funny thing is she texted me right after our exchange and told me she would be reporting me to some app that escorts use to screen and blacklist clients. I found out about this app from another provider (about a year ago) who said someone else reported me because I never showed up to see them (supposely)...

    I always hit multiple women up on list crawler and stg and it's first come first serve based on my mood and if I want something thick, something petite or someone who can suck the bone off my dick or not. Or if I'm in the mood to eat pussy. These bitches flake too much so I always hit up 3-5 providers at once unless I already made plans with one of my regulars.
    What's the name of this app or site because I'm supposedly on there for lowballing these skeezers and posting photos / recorded videos (mainly referring to Street Walkers)?

    I just want a laugh at what's being said.

    Apparently these sites can include your plate # which isn't funny at all but honestly not even difficult to replace.

  6. #27853

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty cool and has the type of body that I like. Does she do incall?
    I want to say no, I'm pretty sure she lives with her mother hence the whole having to wait for her sister to secure the crib.

  7. #27852
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    I had this one home delivered yesterday:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/162058843

    Only issue was the hour wait because she had to wait on her sister to attend to the house but I had the evening off anyways and was smoking the night away. She showed up looking thicc, G cup tits poking out her fishnet top, was pleasant enough, 27 years old and started off shy but got very comfy quickly.

    CBJ DATY (said she normally doesn't) Mish Doggy.

    $160 QV and she saved my number because she only lives 8 minutes away. Will repeat for sure.
    She looks pretty cool and has the type of body that I like. Does she do incall?

  8. #27851

    Alona G Cup Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92  [View Original Post]
    I had this one home delivered yesterday:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/162058843

    Only issue was the hour wait because she had to wait on her sister to attend to the house but I had the evening off anyways and was smoking the night away. She showed up looking thicc, G cup tits poking out her fishnet top, was pleasant enough, 27 years old and started off shy but got very comfy quickly.

    CBJ DATY (said she normally doesn't) Mish Doggy.

    $160 QV and she saved my number because she only lives 8 minutes away. Will repeat for sure.
    Be careful with this one she forgets who her clients are and likes to go on huge tirades. She gets her clients numbers mixed up. She actually reported me in an app a few months ago called Mr numbers and lied and said I lowballed her, I was cheap and asked for BBFS (I inquired about doing bbj and daty again since I seen her 3 times total, previously twice for 160qv and the last time for 200 hh with bbj and daty) and I only had $80 once she got to my house and accused me of being a time waster (which was a huge lie). I never paid her anything less than 160.

    She got upset because I inquired about doing 200 hh with daty and bbj again like our prior appointment and she told me why would you ask for those services I don't do nothing bare.

    But I remember the second time I seen her about 3 years ago she also thought I was someone else and I had to convince her that I seen her once before and everything went smooth (160 for hhr outcall).

    She thought I was another guy who's house she drove too then when she called him someone else came out, answered the door and it wasn't the person she thought she was coming to see. Was the pussy good? Yes very good in fact and her head too but I don't deal with chicks who cause drama. I used to fuck her friend Yasmine Devine all the time too (a latina spinner with a hot petite body.)

    Funny thing is she texted me right after our exchange and told me she would be reporting me to some app that escorts use to screen and blacklist clients. I found out about this app from another provider (about a year ago) who said someone else reported me because I never showed up to see them (supposely)...

    I always hit multiple women up on list crawler and stg and it's first come first serve based on my mood and if I want something thick, something petite or someone who can suck the bone off my dick or not. Or if I'm in the mood to eat pussy. These bitches flake too much so I always hit up 3-5 providers at once unless I already made plans with one of my regulars.

  9. #27850

    Fake

    This ad is fake or the number is wrong because it belongs to a dude. I called he answered and was like "WTF are you talking about" I said it's a number in an ad and he said he was reporting my number to the police and hung up.

  10. #27849

    G-Cup Dominican Escort

    I had this one home delivered yesterday:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/162058843

    Only issue was the hour wait because she had to wait on her sister to attend to the house but I had the evening off anyways and was smoking the night away. She showed up looking thicc, G cup tits poking out her fishnet top, was pleasant enough, 27 years old and started off shy but got very comfy quickly.

    CBJ DATY (said she normally doesn't) Mish Doggy.

    $160 QV and she saved my number because she only lives 8 minutes away. Will repeat for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 7.30.52 PM.jpg‎  

  11. #27848

    Any alternatives to Boston Top Ten or MA Angels?

    This are pretty slim since they got shut down.

    PM is fine Thanks CM.

  12. #27847
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanairo45  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/...na-alexander-7

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...559539-353647/

    Looks like 500.

    Reviews don't seem bad.

  13. #27846

    No GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I'm thinking of visiting her later today after work. Just wondering if anybody has seen her. I've searched on here but nothing came up for her. Thank you for any help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161948245
    No GFE, no bare, 350 an hr. Good luck.

  14. #27845

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by AveCesar  [View Original Post]
    She's a former stripper. She is thoroughly delightful in her performance and other interactions. And boy howdy, she is tight. And let's not forget, a great kisser to but, passionate, full engagement and intertwining of the tongues. Delightful in all respects. Overall a great experience!

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/ariana/
    What are her rates?

  15. #27844

    Ariana

    She's a former stripper. She is thoroughly delightful in her performance and other interactions. And boy howdy, she is tight. And let's not forget, a great kisser to but, passionate, full engagement and intertwining of the tongues. Delightful in all respects. Overall a great experience!

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/ariana/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape