Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 24509
-
12-16-23 05:36 #18839Senior Member

Posts: 170Gadzooks, I'm flabbergasted! I've seen better heads on boils!
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 22:21 #18838Senior Member

Posts: 74Kayla
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/162016471
2nd time dreaming of her. 1. 20 for 20 min but no rush. Pretty girl, looks like pics, amazing ass. Can have a little attitude with text but in person is very sweet. Nothing uncovered but great skills with the mouth. Stayed in a ok hotel, Woodlawn / security area I've never been a fan of but had no issues with the hotel. I'll continue to repeat, good time but sadly not an open menu.
-
12-15-23 20:18 #18837Senior Member

Posts: 276Bri's Video and Deposit Scams Clarification
If there were other people involved in Bri's scams in the past she knew what was happening and probably encouraged it. Getting free money from multiple people is much easier and safer than doing a bunch of dates with random dudes. It seems like this has been going on for years. Bri is the type of person who would steal with or without the involvement of others. Quick and easy money keeps her chemicals flowing. That's her #1 priority.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 14:02 #18836Senior Member

Posts: 168Should be called scambackpage.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 12:49 #18835Senior Member

Posts: 261Grandma
She looks like she could be gummy gumdrops Momma!
Not me, no thanks even I have limitations.
T. J.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 12:47 #18834Senior Member

Posts: 261Backpack alternative
https://baltimore.2backpage.com/post/escorts
I just saw this. I took a brief look and most ads seemed like scama but also may be a few legitimate ads.
Proceed with caution.
T. J.
-
12-15-23 12:34 #18833Senior Member

Posts: 119Her pictures are legit. English was passable but not fluent, more than adequate for the purpose of the transaction though. $. 5 is to say one hundred and fifty dollars.
Originally Posted by DontGiveUp
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 12:21 #18832Senior Member

Posts: 414Grandma
I miss the good old days when grandma was getting ran over by a reindeer, not grandma ma got a train ran on her.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 11:57 #18831Senior Member

Posts: 602Dawn Golden Girl
Seriously guys, who's banging this Granny? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/161961549.
I know that some of us like different types. I like spinners, but some guys prefer BBW's. I get it, but a 61 year old GILF? Really? Some women age better than others but she ain't one of them, LOL.
I guess somebody like it, or else she wouldn't be advertising. To each his own.
Chico.
-
12-15-23 11:50 #18830Senior Member

Posts: 168No
I did not have to verify! I guess I'm trustworthy LOL.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 11:48 #18829Senior Member

Posts: 602Ivory
Hey Mumford, thanks for providing some additional info on her. I've never been with her (not yet, she's on my list), but what you described is pretty much what I was expecting. This is why this forum is so valuable.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
Thanks again,
Chico.
-
12-15-23 11:45 #18828Senior Member

Posts: 602Haley and Brianna
Hey Elliot, great report. Both of them are on my "to-do" list.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
12-15-23 11:22 #18827Senior Member

Posts: 565Ivory
She used to be very attractive and sexy, thick and had all her teeth a few years ago. Her prices are reflective of that era. She will take high donations as long as people are not willing to offer less. I've had her accept 120 Bean's for BBFS with greek. Trust me, she knows she isn't worth the prices she's asking and will accept alot less. Guys are agreeing to her prices because of her posted pictures but they are doctored photos.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 10:49 #18826Senior Member

Posts: 273Hayley and Brianna
Hayley.
I recently saw Hayley out elkridge. It was a easy setup. I get there and had to wait about 10 mins before I got the room number. I get inside and she looks like her pics even better than her pics posted. She does wear a wig. She is tiny little spinner about 5 ft 110 lbs great for pounding. She also a SW if you catch her out better rates. We get started right away and she gave me a outstanding bbj it felt amazing. Great cocksucker. Then I bent her over and went to work. I tore her little ass up no rushing I was able to pound her in every position and she took it like a champ. Finished in mish. Menu wide open. Damage 80 ss Good nut.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...y/629387081212
Brianna.
I recently was able to catch up with Brianna at the beltway off Wash. It was a bit difficult to pin her down. Once I arrived had to wait about 20 mins before I got the room number. I get inside and she looks like her pics a older MILF in her mid 40's with a nice bubble butt and no marks on her skin. We chit chat for awhile before we get started. She bullshitting around doing alot of unnecessary shit so I had to push things along. Finally we get started and she gives me an above average bbj for a while with some deep throating no rushing. Moved to the main event I bent her over and slid inside those guts no cap. She was dripping slimmy wet. I'm pretty sure somebody just dropped a load inside her and I was pounding sloppy seconds. It felt so good it wasn't long before I drop another load inside her snatch. As other members stated she does make you go through alot bullshit before for she gives you the room number. I had sometime to burn so I went through the foolishness. However IMO the juice is worth the squeeze. Menu wide open. Damage 100 ss Good nut.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/2409302231
-
12-15-23 10:27 #18825Senior Member

Posts: 82Verification
Did she require you to verify? I've been wanting to see her for years but don't want to chance someone recording a video call.
Originally Posted by DontGiveUp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




