Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 17723
-
12-18-23 18:30 #13433Regular Member

Posts: 13Yes, she asked if I was white and then when I got there and paid her a dude came out of the backroom with a knife and chased me out of there. She pretended he wasn't supposed to be there, but not much of an actor. I bounced super quick. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 16:37 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 411Hah! Good one!
Originally Posted by DoWorkson75
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 14:00 #13431Regular Member

Posts: 15Dude she answered the door using a walker and when I said no she pulled out her teeth. And asked if I was sure.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 13:53 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 479Hell. There's a few that's used the same pics since 2017 LOL.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 10:48 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 307She's used those pics for well over a year now. Always a red flag for me when they don't have any updated pics.
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 23:41 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 411If she the one in o Fallon off Bryan rd, she a hoarder. The place is packed totally with stuff except the b rm.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
Went there a second time and blew it off!
-
12-16-23 21:13 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 296Lilly
Would you recommend?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161907552
-
12-16-23 07:16 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 192Number
I got it from someone after verification, thanks.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 21:44 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 258You can google the number or search it here you be surprised what is in the servers.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 11:09 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 50Milf
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/162014783 Has someone tried this one?
-
12-15-23 08:07 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 152Was Catz for years. But I don't know what happened to her.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 07:57 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 111Lisa
She's on SA also.
Originally Posted by Evga3080
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-dad4b9ab3307
-
12-14-23 20:32 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 222She looks like she has some nice DSL's. Any have an idea of what her current rates are?
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 17:44 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 255I didn't think I liked BJ's until I met Chloe, many years ago. Came in her mouth, she swallowed every drop, and and she was amazing. I haven't seen her in quite a while so I hope she's doing alright.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161829164
-
12-14-23 16:40 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 92And she doesn't get them out, so its still up to the imagination. For what she provided I felt I should have paid half as much.
Originally Posted by TheRagen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




