Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 1617
-
01-02-24 10:57 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 44Ymmv
Odd. She was an absolute sweetheart with me. I got zero negative vibes or attitude from her and she was a blast to be with. She had good conversation, great skills, and lots of fun, laughs and jokes the entire time we were together. As far as her body type, one mans fatty is another mans thiccee. I know there are guys that are into the whole BBW thing, but I'm not in to fat women at all. So I wouldn't call her fat. I mean you can clearly see exactly how she is built in her ad, she's not trying to hide it. If you don't like women that size, why would you hit her up in the first place? She has the build and shape of a woman her age. I said it in my review, she's no spring chicken and she has meat on her bones. She looks like a mom you'd see at your kids PTO meeting. LOL!
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
Never the less, different strokes for different folks!. I still stand on my review because I had a great time with her. I don't know anything about any other girl, so that must be new. She didn't advertise another girl and she never mentioned another girl to me.
As far as being high, she was clean, smelled good from top to bottom and was sober when I met her. There was no sign of drugs or drug use anywhere on her body. She did tell me she smokes weed and does blow. We scheduled a short stay and I spent almost an hour with her. I probably could of stayed longer but she told me she was getting sore. I would of stopped right there, but SHE insisted that I finish. Our entire time together she was friendly, accommodating and went above and beyond to make it a quality session. IDK man maybe you two just didn't click. I respect and appreciate your opinion, but I must strenuously disagree with you because I had an excellent time with her. This is why this site is necessary. Everyone now has two contrasting reviews of this girl and can decide for themselves. The time honored adage still holds true. YMMV!
-
01-02-24 08:36 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 350Randi
Randi was rude. Her body is Not thicc its just fat. Her 2nd girl is high af. I tried to set up an appointment for two. They advertise as two girls but I don't think they really like each other. IF you're going to advertise for two girls they should at least touch each other. Personally, I won't go back. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Elvienta
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 15:53 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 44Randi is good to go!
Already replied to an inquiry about this girl on the Central NJ forum, but pickings are slim for those of us in the Monmouth / Ocean county shore areas. So I figured I'd do my monger brethren a solid and drop a heads up / review about this gem here as well. I was hoping this one would become a UTR, but she's already dropping ads regularly so there's no way she's going unnoticed for long.
She's a really nice local shore girl from my hometown, she just got home from a very long state sponsored vacation. She can't find work because of the record, so she's doing this to make ends meet. Naturally skinny but now heavy set because of the "institution" diet. She's got meat on her bones, but more on the "thicc" side rather than fat. I hit here up on the night of baby Jesus's birthday. It was an easy transaction, set up was no muss no fuss. She brought good conversation and she's pleasant and fun to be with. Not new to the business or a spring chicken. Definitely more of a (Jersey) girl next door type with soccer mom vibes. Picked her up at a private residence and, went to another private shore residence and did the thing. Treat her right, she'll treat you right. I'm guessing it's because she has been "away" for so long, but the kicker here is the old school backpage GFE service I received for old school backpage rates! We all know this won't last long so get her now while it's still clean and healthy. Before the pimp arrives, the rates go up and the drugs / lifestyle kick in and ruin a good thing!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...k/446339999095
You're welcome.
-
12-24-23 15:35 #1344Regular Member

Posts: 18How it happened?
She def knew why you were there and what she supposed to offer. So don't get it if you just didn't walk why you left $$ for nothing?
Originally Posted by Sbfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 09:04 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 1533Nicole
I agree with Bigstig. Nicole can be a fun time. She started traveling outside of Philly & AC to other parts.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/267-730-5584
She has an Only Fans page now too.
https://onlyfans.com/realnikkilovefree/c2
-
12-19-23 00:40 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 53Yes, it is exactly her. Like I said she's very pretty otherwise I would not stay. However everything went downhill hence I left without service and lost $$.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 16:44 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 29Snapchat filter
Idk if you can tell or not put she uses a filter, which can make anyone look good. So if she looks like a 8.5 in pic than she is like a 5. 5 IRL. I don't see how you would even ask that question considering the 2 reviews. I guess you plan on robbing her?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:22 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 350Jay
Does she look good like in her pics though? Or bad.
Originally Posted by Sbfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 14:57 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 53Totally agreed.
Originally Posted by FlyByNight23
[View Original Post]
She has a very pretty face hence I stayed despite she was shooting up, then everything went sour. She was falling to sleep and with attitude. I just got up and said I'm going go instead and like to get my 1. 5 back, then she got hysterical. I left asap with the lost, considering this is part of hobbying risk.
-
12-11-23 10:23 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 197Hey Fly, I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by FlyByNight23
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:34 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 29That's my point
Don't waste 8 minutes of my time BS-ing? If my time mattered than she would be ready once I walk in the door or at least let me know that my time starts when we make eye contact so I can skip the small talk.
Originally Posted by ObnoxiousBye
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 16:25 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 45Session like business
Doesn't matter how beautiful she is. All of my experience with girls watching clock was on average. Never gotten stellar service.
Originally Posted by FlyByNight23
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 20:51 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 29Absecon / Gway
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/849764444246
Do not see! This girl is on dope and almost stepped on a needle on my way out the door. She is so high that she will suc to for 1-2 minutes and say she been doing it for 10 minutes then catches an attitude because you did cum yet. Room is never clean. She is never fresh. She told me that she have been robbed before, after service, plenty of times and I can see why.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...c/888436113519
The negative review I read on this one is close the experience I had. She has a Spanish BF so she doesn't take the service seriously. It's more of a lure thing with them. She gives horrible service and you got to ask for a refund because everything that was discussed on the phone is not what she does. The pics are filtered, she's is in her late 40's or early 50's with no teeth.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...c/051966528597
She does look like pics. I have mixed reviews. I think she is a QV for 8. 0. Head is mid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...y/458119913855
She clock watches. If you say the wrong thing in text she will give you an attitude. Ex. "You offer cardates?" " why would I go into your car if idk you?" "But you will come to my house if you don't know me?
Has a big pit bull. He body has rolls all over. Charges extra for bbj. Time starts when you walk into room so it doesn't matter how long she take to get started after you enter. So 7 min bbj for 1. 0 and I didn't cum. She will literally say "times up" no matter how long she did it for she will say it 15 mins. You can't get your money back because you might end up being attacked by her dog.
-
12-07-23 12:30 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 29Absecon / gway
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/849764444246
Do not see! This girl is on dope and almost stepped on a needle on my way out the door. She is so high that she will suc to for 1-2 minutes and say she been doing it for 10 minutes then catches an attitude because you did cum yet. Room is never clean. She is never fresh. She told me that she have been robbed before, after service, plenty of times and I can see why.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...c/888436113519
The negative review I read on this one is close the experience I had. She has a Spanish BF so she doesn't take the service seriously. It's more of a lure thing with them. She gives horrible service and you got to ask for a refund because everything that was discussed on the phone is not what she does. The pics are filtered, she's is in her late 40's or early 50's with no teeth.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...c/051966528597
She does look like pics. I have mixed reviews. I think she is a QV for 8. 0. Head is mid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...y/458119913855
She clock watches. If you say the wrong thing in text she will give you an attitude. Ex. "You offer cardates?" " why would I go into your car if idk you?" "But you will come to my house if you don't know me?
Has a big pit bull. He body has rolls all over. Charges extra for BBJ. Time starts when you walk into room so it doesn't matter how long she take to get started after you enter. So 7 min BBJ for 1.0 and I didn't cum. She will literally say "times up" no matter how long she did it for she will say it 15 mins. You can't get your money back because you might end up being attacked by her dog.
-
12-04-23 18:36 #1333Regular Member

Posts: 20Prevailed
Using fake pics are prevailing. Mostly fast house rotating staff quickly uses these fakes.
Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





