Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 17954
-
12-15-23 01:23 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope
Hope isn't addicted to drugs. She doesn't even use them. She never has. She never will. She just likes doing this so long as YOU GUYS keep it fun. She's a true diamond in the rough. One of the greatest. Perhaps she doesn't go about things the usual way, but that doesn't mean she isn't worth the effort. If you want a genuine woman who isn't feeding an addiction and doesn't NEED to do this for any reason OTHER than enjoyment and a little extra cash then, well, check her out. There's no telling how many more chances you'll get.
-
12-14-23 23:43 #13903Senior Member

Posts: 348Star?
Does anyone have any info on her? I just happened across her ad and contacted her. She doesn't seem to post often and I haven't seen a review. You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...5/510183085181
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/258372128664
-
12-14-23 23:32 #13902Senior Member

Posts: 88All I hear about is drugs. Can we get some good reports?
Sex is the greatest thing in the world. I just can't wrap my head around something. If.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
These women have sex all the time, you'd think they wouldn't have.
To run to drugs! Doesn't sex all the time make a woman happy?
-
12-14-23 19:30 #13901Senior Member

Posts: 36499% of these women are addicts of some kind.
Originally Posted by Defcon3
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:23 #13900Senior Member

Posts: 166Reily Reid
Google her. Porn girl.
-
12-14-23 12:33 #13899Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope in Lexington!
Hope is back around Lexington today through Sunday night. She's doing discounts if you see her twice while she's here or if you bring a friend or two. Feel free to look for partners here if that's what you want. She's interested in the group thing as long as everyone is respectful of her. Send me a phone number if you'd like to see her. Enjoy, Lexington!
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 11:55 #13898Senior Member

Posts: 108Milking Table
Your description of a massage table + glory hole is quite accurate, come to think of it. Your junk goes in the hole so you're not all squashed up during the massage. Finish comes from below and let me tell you, the physics of a gravity-assisted orgasm are something that's hard to explain. I was only interested in that specific experience, so I can't speak confidently about her definition of VIP. I get the sense that a session could quickly evolve if there's a legit vibe between provider and client. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
As far as the deposit issue, I'm well aware of how we all feel about that topic. As noted earlier, it's not required but rather one method of pre-screen verification. She's still in town, likely through tomorrow.
-
12-13-23 21:18 #13897Senior Member

Posts: 32Save your time and money and look elsewhere. The moderator normally deletes all the negative reviews about her. So I doubt you will even see this one.
Originally Posted by CantKnowNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 17:49 #13896Regular Member

Posts: 10There's another
So I've seen both of these lovely ladies. They Both have an amazing body. However, there is one provider I've seen that tops both of them in the ass category. Her name is Brooklynn. 100% PAWG. I've been around the block for about 6 years now, but new to the forums.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/550767940900
She was usually around at nights, but it's looking like she more in the afternoon and then goes ghost. Very hard to get a hold of, so if you see the post immediately contact her.
QV- $120.
Hhr- $150.
Hr- I believe it was $240.
Pictures are truly her. Very sweet girl. Take care of her now. Have fun.
-
12-13-23 13:46 #13895Senior Member

Posts: 307CC-Lucidity is not her strong point
Lucid she is not. She checks off some of my boxes. Attractive, good personality. A heroin and meth addict are not boxes I want checked. She is a total waste of time. Lucidity and punctuality are not her strong points. There is a direct correlation to her punctuality because she isn't lucid. Junkies have difficulty with the concept of time. When she nods off while she is giving head is a tell tale sign of not being lucid. Throw into the mix her addict boyfriend just exacerbates her issues. I have been in the business a long time. 4 gals, all heroin addicts have dozed off with me at one time or another. Sadly one has passed away, another got a serious gangrene infection from shooting up. CC has some serious bruises and scars on the top of her hands and arms. I noticed she has recent bruises on other parts of her body where addicts commonly shoot up. Claimed as once clean it's clearly evident she is using.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
Heroin addict, boy friend on the scene. Stay away.
-
12-13-23 13:29 #13894Senior Member

Posts: 38CC coming to town
Is she seeing any new clients? Love to get in line or someone generously giving me her number so I could ask myself.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 11:02 #13893Senior Member

Posts: 364Stress Relief
On my last visit, which may be my last, her feet were so nasty and stunk bad. It was a huge turnoff.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 10:16 #13892Senior Member

Posts: 484Stress Relief vs Lilly
I have not had the opportunity to visit with Lilly but I would put up Stress Relief for the best ass in town. She is a little squirrley.
Originally Posted by LexKyGuy37
[View Original Post]
Stress Relief- The most tats I have ever seen. I don't think there is a part of her body that is not tatted. No exaggeration. Head to toe. Front to back. Hands, neck, sleeve, ass. There was a tat on the side of her foot and a tat on her forehead. On her chest is a diamond, inside the diamond "demons at play". She has 3 inverted crosses to the left of the diamond. Not sure what that might be about. But, I have a pretty good idea. Maybe a goth girl not sure she has seen the sun lately.
Definitely a clock watcher she set a time on her phone. I am not a fan of being rushed. Set up was ok. Texted back and forth. Set up a time. Arrived at a nice motel off of Broadway. Cute little spinner. No boobs but the best ass I have ever seen. She was disheveled, vaping. Looking for something. Going back and forth. Not exactly sure what as she is a low talker and mumbles. Just not drinking the kool aid. Service was ok. I had a nice visit but probably won't be back.
-
12-13-23 09:58 #13891Senior Member

Posts: 26Digits
If anyone would be willing to share CC's digits I would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 09:44 #13890Senior Member

Posts: 172Reily Reid- Who?
Who is Reily Reid?
Originally Posted by WadsOfWood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




