Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 772 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13889

    CC-move the needle?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeANut2  [View Original Post]
    Can you remind us what CC looks like? It's been a while. All I remember is people talking about her boyfriend last time. Approved Photos might help move the needle.
    She doesn't need any help moving the needle. She has her boyfriend help with that.

  2. #13888

    C c

    Think Reily Reid with blonde hair. That's what her body looks like.

  3. #13887

    Milking Table?

    Thanks for the review.

    Please inform us that are not familiar -What is a "milking table"? I think we can only imagine but please enlighten us. Is this basically a HJ table with a glory hole? Her ad states milking table and VIP. Care to share the VIP experience? But, no pun intended you say FS is not on the "table". You also mention a $50 deposit. Nope! That is a hard pass.

    MTSBWY.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrik  [View Original Post]
    As promised, here is my update after meeting with Mariah today. One word. Phenomenal. Her photos online are a true reflection. Current in-call in Lex is a clean, very new, smoke-free hotel in Hamburg. She's here through Thursday noonish, possibly longer if she gets appointments. Her specialty is a milking table experience, so know up front what that means. YMMV but FS is likely not on the menu (perhaps would be at a higher price point? Her body to body massage was legit! Worked out some knots in my back I didn't even know were there. I opted for the hr session, but Hhr is available too. She does require a pre-screen as I covered in an earlier post. Several options for that, one of which is a $50 deposit. That usually means a scam, but not in this case. Her rates are higher than the market standard, but if a milking table experience is on your bucket list like it was for me, she is well worth the splurge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah_c

    https://www.bookingmariahcouture.com/

    Stay safe, and MTFBWY!

  4. #13886

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC will be in town tomorrow. She is staying until Thursday and possible Friday.
    Can you remind us what CC looks like? It's been a while. All I remember is people talking about her boyfriend last time. Approved Photos might help move the needle.

  5. #13885

    Mariah Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrik  [View Original Post]
    Texting with her now. Cinci has been a bust so she's looking to come back this way on Tuesday. I have a session booked that afternoon at 3:30.
    As promised, here is my update after meeting with Mariah today. One word. Phenomenal. Her photos online are a true reflection. Current in-call in Lex is a clean, very new, smoke-free hotel in Hamburg. She's here through Thursday noonish, possibly longer if she gets appointments. Her specialty is a milking table experience, so know up front what that means. YMMV but FS is likely not on the menu (perhaps would be at a higher price point? Her body to body massage was legit! Worked out some knots in my back I didn't even know were there. I opted for the hr session, but Hhr is available too. She does require a pre-screen as I covered in an earlier post. Several options for that, one of which is a $50 deposit. That usually means a scam, but not in this case. Her rates are higher than the market standard, but if a milking table experience is on your bucket list like it was for me, she is well worth the splurge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah_c

    https://www.bookingmariahcouture.com/

    Stay safe, and MTFBWY!

  6. #13884

    Reliable ebony

    Can anyone give advice on a reliable black / Ebony provider? Can be utr or public. Just looking for someone dependable. Preferably close to Richmond but not a deal breaker. Had tried getting in contact with Bre but haven't been able to get up with her.

  7. #13883

    CC, she is coming to town

    CC will be in town tomorrow. She is staying until Thursday and possible Friday.

  8. #13882

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by LexKyGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I agree, best ass in town! She is really sweet and has great skills, including a very nice massage. Communication is generally poor, but if you do get her to respond, your best bet is to see her right then if you can.
    Thanks for the intel on Lilly, fellas. Looked back over the forum and seems the consensus is that she's a solid provider if / when you can catch her. Great ass. Quality massage (my personal preference to kick off any session). Rates in line with the market. I'll definitely try to plan a visit, then report back. Fingers-crossed.

  9. #13881

    Lilly

    I agree, best ass in town! She is really sweet and has great skills, including a very nice massage. Communication is generally poor, but if you do get her to respond, your best bet is to see her right then if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Would see her more if she communicated better but I'm sure her phone is blowing up off her ass pics alone LOL. Best ass in town right now.

  10. #13880

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Go for Lilly, just tell her your ready with cash. Her ass is insane!
    Would see her more if she communicated better but I'm sure her phone is blowing up off her ass pics alone LOL. Best ass in town right now.

  11. #13879

    Allie's number

    I used to see Allie before I took a break from the hobbie. Wondering if anyone knows if she's still seeing people and has a number anyone would be willing to share with me.

  12. #13878

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by YounGun606  [View Original Post]
    Lilly is the first one the texting is off and on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/560550566112

    And of course Bre the cake factor LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/943288668769
    Go for Lilly, just tell her your ready with cash. Her ass is insane!

  13. #13877

    What's your thoughts on these two

    Lilly is the first one the texting is off and on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/560550566112

    And of course Bre the cake factor LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/943288668769

  14. #13876

    Nadia

    I haven't seen reviews on her. She seems like a good easy set up and sounds cute on the phone. But some reason my red flag radar goes off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/402548676730

  15. #13875
    Quote Originally Posted by DickenSider  [View Original Post]
    I met her when she was getting back into the game after a break-up, she is an addict and kept hitting her pipe. Big turn off for me and I will say the experience was 7 out of 10. Perfect little body and not a bad attitude, just did not care for her hitting her pipe with me in the room!
    Is that the same ginger that use to work in Georgetown years ago? She was a lot of fun back then. Everything hole was available. But then she got really bad off on drugs and hygiene went way way way down hill. Took days for the smell to get off my fingers. I would be careful with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape