Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 10239
-
12-14-23 19:26 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 702Are these MILF looking ladies new or old? They don't look half.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...d/172692439038
https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...9/921639780211
-
12-14-23 19:17 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 428Birds!
Cracks me up, no search results for Jenna?. Please ads are all over the place.
Double trouble on sight!
Please you don't have to reply to my post, if you want to be a senior member post valuable info, not just agreeing with a post, or being vague about a provider. Thanks!.
-
12-14-23 18:56 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 446I'll take that 150 200 300 all day for an outcall. But at an incall price, it is clearly going to her handler.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
As for the AMPs. To each their own, price reduction for revolving doors.
Stay safe.
-
12-14-23 18:55 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 702I think she on a state paid vaca, her some other ladies were sharing a house in gloucester and got too much attention. Another girl that use to work with her said she have guys wait in the parking lot of the hotel and attract all kinds of attention. Not the first time it happened to her.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 18:48 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 702Click on the link says the category is ts, not really my thing but sounds likes a heads up.
Originally Posted by MongerParty
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:32 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 350Jenna pic
I did find one pic on my phone she sent a long time ago to me.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:19 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 173What was the damage? As you said she is a streetwalker and can be found on Broadway.
Originally Posted by MongerParty
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 14:33 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 350Ty
Thank you. I've seen her post for Glassboro and Brooklawn. Was trying to set up a date, but I will proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by MongerParty
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 10:36 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 58Stay away
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...eaven/60559265
Seen her for a hh visit in brooklawn for a BBBJ. It's getting cold out so all the streetwalkers are getting rooms. However, this BBBJ left me damaged I felt like she had a chainsaw in her mouth left tears on my penis.
-
12-14-23 08:53 #8040Senior Member

Posts: 350Number
I won't put her number out here. Her ads are so far back on STG she doesn't even turn up in a search. I don't have any pics. She's not answering for a while anyway. She'll turn up eventually.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 04:54 #8039Senior Member

Posts: 611Jenna
Pics or Jenna's number?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 23:45 #8038Senior Member

Posts: 43It was negotiated to be a FS ss for 100 but after a few minutes of BBBJ I decided I'd just stick with that LOL. I agree 100 is steep for BBBJ but sometimes ya get what ya get.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 23:10 #8037Senior Member

Posts: 43Firecraker in Mt Emphraim
I was in Mt Emphraim and reached out to Firecracker. I think a previous review said he name is Chrissy (She is staying at the motel within walking distance to the super Wawa. She texted me if I could pick her up a water. Her text appeared about 15 seconds after I cracked my only un opened water bottle in my car. I will not buy "Breathes of Fresh Air" because I hate the smell but how no problem bringing a sealed beverage.
RATES were 100/150/200 and I followed up asking for a rate for just a BBBJ 80.
I left Wawa and made the short drive to her location. There was a white SUV in the parking lot running with bright brake lights. It was just idling as if he / she pulled up but did not pull into a parking spot. For all I know it could have been an Uber waiting for a ride to leave her room. Regardless, mentally I was spooked with uncertainty that it could be law or a "manager"/ unwanted surprise. I texted her about the SUV and then headed for home. In the 1/2 mile to I295 I passed 2 local Police. Mt Emphraim is a small town and the police department is only a 1/2 the other direction next two Walgreens.
Hind sight, if I had the room number prior to pulling into the restricted lot, I may have proceeded to the room with less hesitation. Assuming the typical 5/10/15 minute wait to get the room number would create the awkward sitting in the car situation.
I have been seeing Lana for repeat visits for most of the year. As such I have not had much to share lately. I think this made me more cautious.
-
12-13-23 19:15 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 350100
I just can't see paying $100 for a BJ no matter how good. Not when if I add one more hundred I can go to a top of the line AMP for a full hour of fun with a gorgeous drug free woman. 60 for BBBJCIM is the highest I'll go and it has to be porn star worthy. I struggle going over 80 for a FS SS.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 16:06 #8035Senior Member

Posts: 43Olivia Mt Laurel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/914507889777
Haven't seen anything on this one yet so I figured I'd add my $0. 02. I've been seeing Olivia's ads for a while and I was in the area today so I figured I'd stop in and see what she's all about. Pretty quick response from her but once I got there she was a little elusive about room location "park on the other side and walk around to. This side and I'll leave the door cracked. Got a little skeeved out about that but I was already there, so fuck it. She does look like the pics, maybe even a little better. Definitely the petite spinner type but not sickly thin (not yet at least.) I did notice a needle on the bathroom sink but no other super obvious signs of demons. Did ss for 100, opted to stick to BBBJ and it wasn't half bad! Definitely got into it and seemed to enjoy what she was doing. Noteworthy that it was CIM and she swallowed it all with no encouragement from me whatsoever (I don't give a shit what they do with it once I'm done LOL). Got my $100 worth and I was on my way. I would probably repeat in a pinch. I'm becoming a little more picky, can't say she was my favorite date ever but (no offense) from what some of the guys on here are talking about with some of the girls out here she might be a 10/10 to some of y'all. Give her a shot, it won't be the worst date you've ever had and she's better than a lot of these overpriced older providers out there.










Reply With Quote






